Latest topics

Avert your eyes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Avert your eyes

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 12:48

Disasters around the corner - all the pawns are in place.

Disaster no. 1

Ishita is helping (Simmi and her husband). Taking home cooked food for them and lying about why she took so much. Applying for a bank loan and lying about it to her mother. Raman knows she is lying, she said she was in the clinic but the receptionist told him she had not been there all day. He also overheard Amma asking about the loan.

Ishita is now going to be in a whole heap of trouble when the family finds out. They will be horrified and offended that she did not come clean with them.

Disaster no. 2

Raman is all excited about Adi inviting him with the rest of the family for his birthday party. He has forgotten that the same Adi did not even want Raman's name attached to him a few days ago. Laden with gifts, he has arrived at the party with Ruhi and Mr. B in tow. Poor Ruhi, so happy to be seeing her brother, a lovely present for him. A cold reception by Adi and a sneer at the present. Shagun and Ashok have already insulted Raman.

Raman is now going to be insulted by Adi and according to the spoilers arrested.

Its like those car crashes that you happen to see.. all you can do is shout but can't do anything to actually stop it. All we viewers can do is scream in frustration at Raman, Ishita, Adi, Shagun, Ashok, Simmi and her husband.

Pic credit: Google images

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Avert your eyes

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-21, 12:53

Nice picture Shanti  Clap 

We already know the disaster is taking place so cant avoid to call Raman a Fool!!!

I would say both hubby wife are made for each other...acting stupids and getting into trouble...Ishu too ..doesnt have to do all this. I seriously dont know what justification she will give the family.
The show looks stupid now..bas

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-21, 12:56

i suppose its how they deal wit the disasters that will befall them...will raman still persist on trying to get close to adi, to change his view, to have a relationship wit him?

ishita has got them a loan, is she planning on making the payments as well? mrs B and raman shout and get angry first and think much later...when something is explained to them

will they be able to keep some humour in the script and make it an enjoyable ride..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 13:06

zuzana wrote:Nice picture Shanti  Clap 

We already know the disaster is taking place so cant avoid to call Raman a Fool!!!

I would say both hubby wife are made for each other...acting stupids and getting into trouble...Ishu too ..doesnt have to do all this. I seriously dont know what justification she will give the family.

Yes this whole track with both hubby and wife is nuts.. I would rather that Adi came to stay with them or something and created havoc.. instead of having Raman insulted at Ashok's place all the time.

Ishu - no sensible reason can be given

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 13:08

sarra0 wrote:i suppose its how they deal wit the disasters that will befall them...will raman still persist on trying to get close to adi, to change his view, to have a relationship wit him?

ishita has got them a loan, is she planning on making the payments as well? mrs B and raman shout and get angry first and think much later...when something is explained to them

will they be able to keep some humour in the script and make it an enjoyable ride..

Humour in the script - oh I hope so.. otherwise its like any other soap.. not what we signed up for.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-21, 13:42

slmu wrote:

Yes this whole track with both hubby and wife is nuts.. I would rather that Adi came to stay with them or something and created havoc.. instead of having Raman insulted at Ashok's place all the time.

why not for once focus on ishu and raman story..they havent started anywhere yet...why bring in simmi adi.. Rolling Eyes 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 13:44

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

why not for once focus on ishu and raman story..they havent started anywhere yet...why bring in simmi adi.. Rolling Eyes 

I really don't understand why they had to .. i guess they need to stretch it to 250 episodes that's why  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-21, 13:48

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i suppose its how they deal wit the disasters that will befall them...will raman still persist on trying to get close to adi, to change his view, to have a relationship wit him?

Humour in the script - oh I hope so.. otherwise its like any other soap.. not what we signed up for.

shows always end up changing and not being wat v signed up as...LSVs ka curse...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 13:49

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

shows always end up changing and not being wat v signed up as...LSVs ka curse...

Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-21, 13:56

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I really don't understand why they had to .. i guess they need to stretch it to 250 episodes that's why  hppy

even for 250 they could ahve focussed on Ishra...any how I am waiting for some light hearted moments but looks like not this week

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 14:01

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

even for 250 they could ahve focussed on Ishra...any how I am waiting for some light hearted moments but looks like not this week

no not this week.. they need to move back to it though.. the show was doing very well with the light hearted interludes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-21, 14:04

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

no not this week.. they need to move back to it though.. the show was doing very well with the light hearted interludes

hai nah tht was the main attraction of the show..Ok even if they wanted to bring in some intesne stuff why not some logical one..its Raman is walking into the den knowing fully well he will be eaten alive..stupid  Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 14:07

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

hai nah tht was the main attraction of the show..Ok even if they wanted to bring in some intesne stuff why not some logical one..its Raman is walking into the den knowing fully well he will be eaten alive..stupid  Bang 

I just don't get it.. Raman is an intelligent man.. runs a company and still falls for Ashok's tricks every time .. they need to show him a bit smarter than that

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-21, 14:08

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

shehr kisse se nahin dartha...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 14:10

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Forget getting scared.. how about getting smart?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-21, 14:11

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

but sher is also supposed to be very intelligent nah Sarra...its like its getting cheated time and again by the lomdi (ashok)  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-21, 14:12

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I just don't get it.. Raman is an intelligent man.. runs a company and still falls for Ashok's tricks every time .. they need to show him a bit smarter than that

exactly ..he should know that he is getting trapped

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-21, 14:14

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

but sher is also supposed to be very intelligent nah Sarra...its like its getting cheated time and again by the lomdi (ashok)  hppy 

hppy he will eat him eventually...giving us heartburn in the process...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 14:16

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I think Raman has never heard the saying 'once bitten twice shy'.. he just keeps going forward to get insulted

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-21, 14:16

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

brains toh females ke paas hoti hai...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-21, 14:18

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I think Raman has never heard the saying 'once bitten twice shy'.. he just keeps going forward to get insulted

he has but he has only applied it to love...even barbadi phir kar le

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-21, 14:26

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

brains toh females ke paas hoti hai...

esp in Ekta maiyya shows..all work is doen by female leads thinking, action,
everything except romance  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-21, 14:27

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

even senior Bhallas didnt stop him right  scratch 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 14:33

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

he has but he has only applied it to love...even barbadi phir kar le

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 14:34

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

even senior Bhallas didnt stop him right  scratch 

No the whole Bhalla family went crazy with happiness.. don't know how not one of them thought differently

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum