Latest topics

Avert your eyes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Avert your eyes

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-21, 14:55

Shanthi,

Lovely post and I totally agree with you. If Ishu wanted a loan and knew that there would be a verification call from the bank she should have informed her parents.Really stupid of her not to only for the much needed loan to be cancelled.

Raman is a bigger oaf to take his father and Ruh to apshaun's house despite knowing that Adi cut him of a few days back. 

I felt like slapping Adi when he was rude to Ruhi. What did the small girl do?

Raman is going to be furious when he comes to know what Ishita is up to and it wont please Mrs B also.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 15:01

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,

Lovely post and I totally agree with you. If Ishu wanted a loan and knew that there would be a verification call from the bank she should have informed her parents.Really stupid of her not to only for the much needed loan to be cancelled.

Raman is a bigger oaf to take his father and Ruh to apshaun's house despite knowing that Adi cut him of a few days back. 

Raman is going to be furious when he comes to know what Ishita is up to and it wont please Mrs B also.

I know there was absolutely no need for Adi to be rude to Ruhi.. that was despicable.

Ishu will be in trouble with the family and she deserves it.. and Raman - he deserves whatever coming.. he's gone into this with eyes wide shut

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-21, 15:58

slmu wrote:

I know there was absolutely no need for Adi to be rude to Ruhi.. that was despicable.

Ishu will be in trouble with the family and she deserves it.. and Raman - he deserves whatever coming.. he's gone into this with eyes wide shut
Maybe Ashok has filled Adi's ears with rubbish against Ruhi too  Bang 

Ishu and Raman are not in their senses I guess  Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-21, 19:37

Thanks Shanthi
All this has to be in place, so that it makes a perfect breeding ground for complications to take a root and germinate into serious problems. Finally the SP bahu will overspray her goodness all over the place.  hpee

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-21, 19:42

Thanks Shanthi... What a post... So it's Shimmi she is helping... I thought it might be Mihir... I missed last part ... Having difficulty watching shows online...most are blocked right away... Why is she keeping simmi a secret?  scratch

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-21, 19:59

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Shanthi... What a post... So it's Shimmi she is helping... I thought it might be Mihir... I missed last part ... Having difficulty watching shows online...most are blocked right away... Why is she keeping simmi a secret?  scratch

another sp vahu n making Sabi....she s supposed 2 save Simi all alone

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-21, 20:02

anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Shanthi... What a post... So it's Shimmi she is helping... I thought it might be Mihir... I missed last part ... Having difficulty watching shows online...most are blocked right away... Why is she keeping simmi a secret?  scratch

Anu... Alas... It had to be ... She has to be an angel!  Bang  I thought maybe she was trying to help Mihir out of debt or something so that Mihir can break free from raman's clutches... Oh well... SP Bahu it is .... Sigh...  No

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-21, 20:04

Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Anu... Alas... It had to be ... She has to be an angel!  Bang  I thought maybe she was trying to help Mihir out of debt or something so that Mihir can break free from raman's clutches... Oh well... SP Bahu it is .... Sigh...  No

wen all came 2 knw wat she did for Simi she will officially announced as sp vahu and all ballas will beg pardon from her for misunderstanding

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-21, 20:07

wen all came 2 knw wat she did for Simi she will officially announced as sp vahu and all ballas will beg pardon from her for misunderstanding
 hppy     TRP will skyrocket and we will  Scared

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-21, 20:10

Shesherkobita wrote:

hppy     TRP will skyrocket and we will  Scared

dat cud probably the expiry date of show ( for lsv's)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-21, 20:11

Instead of TRPs, they should have contests for the Bahus, as to who came first in the race for doing over good.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 20:14

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Maybe Ashok has filled Adi's ears with rubbish against Ruhi too  Bang 

Ishu and Raman are not in their senses I guess  Evil or Very Mad

Oh I hope not.. that would be terrible if they told him rubbish about Ruhi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 20:14

sameersaagar wrote:Thanks Shanthi
All this has to be in place, so that it makes a perfect breeding ground for complications to take a root and germinate into serious problems. Finally the SP bahu will overspray her goodness all over the place.  hpee

hppy  what a way to put it Sameer.. yes Ishu getting ready to spray her goodness

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 20:16

Well they haven't shown Simmi.. they showed a man .. just guessing he will be Simmi's husband.. why she is keeping it a secret - no idea

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 20:17

sameersaagar wrote:Instead of TRPs, they should have contests for the Bahus, as to who came first in the race for doing over good.

ROFL  that will be one tough contest

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-22, 06:03

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

shehr kisse se nahin dartha...

Forget getting scared.. how about getting smart?

brains toh females ke paas hoti hai...

esp in Ekta maiyya shows..all work is doen by female leads thinking, action,
everything except romance  hppy 

kuch toh mard ke liye bachake rakha hain...otherwise to compensate they will go out and buy very expensive cars...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-22, 10:22

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Forget getting scared.. how about getting smart?

brains toh females ke paas hoti hai...

esp in Ekta maiyya shows..all work is doen by female leads thinking, action,
everything except romance  hppy 

kuch toh mard ke liye bachake rakha hain...otherwise to compensate they will go out and buy very expensive cars...

or they will bring in Lavanyas  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum