Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 21 March 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-21, 18:39

Episode starts with Anjali giving aarti to Niranjan, Kaka, Shlok, Aastha and Sojal. Aditi comes and takes blessings of Nirnajan and Kaka. She goes on to take Shlok’s blessings too but Anjali stops her. Aditi says that she thought it was Varad. She informs that it is her birthday and that she normally takes blessings from her father. Aastha says that they will celebrate her birthday to cheer up Aditi. Niranjan also agree and asks her the gift she wants. She says her gift is the love they all have given her. 

Jyoti tries to convince Bua and Abhay not to take her Kolapur to kill the baby. Abhay is not moved and asks Bua to bury her in Kolapur if she dies in the process. Just then Abhay gets a call from Agnihotri office saying that a cheque of 5 lakhs has come. Abhay orders Bua to lock Jyoti in the storeroom. Bua takes her away despite Jyoti’s pleas.

Niranjan gets a call and informs Shlok that they have got an approval for their Goa project. He informs Shlok that he needs to go to Goa for meeting. Aastha wishes she could also join Shlok. Niranjan adds that Aastha could also join him as she gives good ideas. Aastha is happy that her wish is fulfilled. Niranjan once again asks Aditi the gift she wants and she asks to join Shlok and Aastha. Niranjan agrees and Shlok questions his decision. Niranjan replies that it is his duty to see to it that the girls enjoy.

Aastha is excited about Goa trip and is packing. Shlok comes and fights with Aastha. Shlok leaves.

Anjali comes to the kitchen and calls for the servant. Aastha comes and informs Anjali that all work is done. Anjali is rude to her and leaves.

Doorbell rings and Aastha goes to check. Aastha gets the divorce notice through courier. She is sad that the 6 months are over in no time and the time to leave is here. Aastha comes to the room and finds Shlok packing. She suggests him to take jacket as it will be cold. Shlok is rude and Aastha gives the papers to Shlok and says that in a week’s time Shlok can live with his hatred and she can live with love. 

Aditi is very angry on phone and asks for updates regularly. Aastha comes there and asks Aditi about the phone call and Aditi lies that she was asking her father to regularly update.

Jyoti is crying in the storeroom and says to herself that she will kill herself. She is standing on stool to hang herself. She stops that she can’t kill her child. 

Shlok is getting ready and sees the divorce papers. He makes a plane out of it and throws at Aastha who comes inside. Aastha falls and Shlok catches her. Shlok asks her how she will handle herself after this week as he will not be there to save her. Shlok leaves and Aastha thinks that she wants to make the last week the most memorable one.

Jyoti thinks that she will not kill herself. Abhay and Bua come in and see Jyoti’s attempt to suicide. Abahy orders Bua to take Jyoti to Kolapur. Jyoti tries to plead but it falls on deaf ears. 

Shlok, Aditi and Astha are coming downstairs. Aditi and Aastha try to convince Shlok not to book the hotel. Shlok is adamant on booking hotels. Niranjan and Anjali look from above. Niranjan takes Aditi’s side. Shlok agrees and leaves. Aastha and Aditi are happy and follow him after thanking Niranjan. Anjali tells Niranjan that it would have been better to go after confirmed bookings as it is not safe for the girls. Niranjan replies that she may not trust her son but he does. He says his son will not let any harm come to them. Nirnajan leaves and Anjali is worried.

Precap: Bua and Jyoti are in the car and Bua is taunting Jyoti. Jyoti spots Shlok’s car nearby and starts to scream but Bua closes her mouth.

Disclaimer: Exclusive copyright belongs to dhwaniforum and it should not be published anywhere without due permission.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 21 March 2014

Post by candy on 2014-03-21, 18:49

Maria jaan long hug

NA says Aastha gives good ideas Bang
Bang Bang

Wat a stupid family, allowing a third person tat too a girl to accompany a couple ., Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-21, 18:53

Thanks for the update Maria ...

The less said about jyoti is better uuffff !!
Bang Bang 
I loved their divorce notice finally arrived from the courts .. They deserved a jolt especially Aastha ..
She was looking so stupid planning a second honey moon with that domestic abuser yaar
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-03-21, 19:31

Thanks for the update Maria.
In this lunatic family , Birthday to Kavya is not acceptable .But Aditi Birthday with cake is acceptable . There is separate laddus ,sofas for men and women in the family . But Same cake piece can be shared by NA,Aditi , Varad ,Shlok and Kaka too! No body in cv team is watching their episodes it seems .

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-21, 19:55

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for the update Maria ...

Bang Bang 
I loved their divorce notice  finally arrived from the courts .. They deserved a jolt especially Aastha ..
She was looking so stupid planning a second honey moon with that domestic abuser yaar
 confused 

she was saying she wanan cherish all moments with Slok and wanna make this trip memorable  Bang Bang Bang 

I havent seen such a girl who planning 2 honeymoon with an abusive husband\

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-21, 19:56

subi wrote:Thanks for the update Maria.
In this lunatic family , Birthday to Kavya is not acceptable .But Aditi Birthday with cake is acceptable . There is separate laddus ,sofas for men and women in the family . But Same cake piece can be shared by NA,Aditi , Varad ,Shlok and Kaka too! No body in cv team is watching their episodes it seems .

Hello Subi .. Nice to see you here ...
Every thing is just going haywire .. No one knows whats going on ... No logic works .. Enjoy with us as we discuss the inconsistencies of the creative team of EBP.
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-21, 19:59

anusha.cochin wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for the update Maria ...

Bang Bang 
I loved their divorce notice  finally arrived from the courts .. They deserved a jolt especially Aastha ..
 confused 

she was saying she wanan cherish all moments with Slok and wanna make this trip memorable  Bang Bang Bang 

I havent seen such a girl who planning 2 honeymoon with an abusive husband\

Just imagine ... Heights of disgusting tracks and demeaning the heroine....

This show is not IPK ek bar phir .. This is .. Abusive pati ke saath honey moon ek bar phir ... ..female baby abortion ek baar phir ... Aastha falls in love wk baar phir ...
Ant there is no name for this show yaar ... Kya naam doon ? .
 Bang Bang 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-21, 20:00

Such a regressive show

Astha ka happiness dekhe I feel like slapping her.....Slok plz escape from thus dumbo..

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 20:22

Thanks Ria..

Aastha wants to make the last week memorable? I give up on this girl

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-21, 20:24

slmu wrote:Thanks Ria..

I even doubt Astha will try 2 seduce Slok...such a shameless girl she is

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-21, 20:25

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Ria..

I even doubt Astha will try 2 seduce Slok...such a shameless girl she is

God just the thought of that is vomit inducing

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-22, 05:52

Either people like you or they don't. Never try to convince somebody of your worth. If a person doesn't appreciate you, they don't deserve you. Respect yourself and be with the people who value 'you'.

where did I go wrong in my thinkinig?

scratch scratch aastha needs to read more  study

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum