View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st March

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-21, 20:51

Jiggy wrote:tansty yaara...
jallu ka fb relationship status would say...'its complicated'
poor jallu...pyaar mein lallu... entangled in jo's pyaar wala pallu....  ROFL
thanks for the wonderful update... :D

Jiggly Jiggy..  Not just 'complicated' but mumplicated  *multi-complicated*

poor jallu...pyaar mein lallu... entangled in jo's pyaar wala pallu.... hppy  hppy  hppy

Always a pleasure, Jiggy  long hug 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-21, 20:58

gurveen wrote:par ab jodha nahi milne wali thi sujamal se i think je jalal ka thought hoga

I think he gets surprised to see Jodha right in the Harem as he was fully expecting Jodha to be meeting her BF ya phir..Sujamal might have come to say one final good bye and Jalal would have noticed him slipping inside in surprise

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-21, 20:59

Awesome update guys  ROFL 

I think the Mazhar-Aziza-Ruksana case is back and Jalal has given decision in favor of friendship  Rolling Eyes 

Jodha is wearing that Red joda means Promo wala angry Jallu and shaken Jodha scene is on Monday!  bounce 

but how dumb is she! She still did not get the hint that he knows about her lying to him and that's why this sudden change in his behaviour  Bang 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-21, 21:01

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the sober LU apu...
ROFL
dhwani waasis are awesome...drink or no drink.... hppy
par yaar....200 episode and no dhamaka....
bahut nainsaafi hai yeh... :P

YUUU *HIC* are mosht *HIC* welcomes!
*HIC*

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-21, 21:05

Tanthya wrote:Appuse ..Awesome 1 liner  hppy  long hug  long hug  buddy for the intoxicating LU ..

CAUTION

Handle the updates with care ; Highly inflammable  hppy  hppy  hppy

Aap hi ke Ashirwaad se, Guru Maatey!!!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-21, 21:32

Tanthya wrote:Appuse ..Awesome 1 liner  hppy  long hug  long hug  buddy for the intoxicating LU ..

CAUTION

OMGEE Sathya kya baat !,
 hppy ROFL Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-21, 22:01

Your updates are always entertaining than episodes.
Sathya begum .. Right from your first line I was rofling, ROFL

Jo was like dulux paint koi asar nahi ROFL ROFL

everyone following in jalal's train hppy
which itself doesn't know where it heads upto...

FB status of jalal- confused
but FB status of Jo! - still single, not ready to mingle hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-21, 22:05

candy wrote:Your updates are always entertaining than episodes.
Sathya begum ..  Right from your first line I was rofling,  ROFL

Jo was like dulux paint koi asar nahi ROFL ROFL  

hppy 

what about this : still single, not ready to mingle but soon heading for Jangal me Mangal  Clap  (As per the new spoiler  Embarassed )

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-21, 22:06

Son shine aka appu begum ...

don't drink and copy hppy

loved reading your update with dhwani exclusives. !! Superb idea.. Ab peenae waalon kya karega !! hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-21, 22:09

Neha begum .. Spoilers can't predict anything jab khud chisti baba bi kuch teek se predict kar sakte te...

Ye spoilers bi na Bang Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-21, 22:27

candy wrote:Son shine aka appu begum ...

loved reading your update with dhwani exclusives. !!  Superb idea.. Ab peenae waalon kya karega !! hppy

hppy 
Hugs!
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
Kuch nahi hua... they listened to us... they were extremely careful to be very very SOBER while copying....
 ROFL

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-21, 22:34

Credits to you appu begum unke dimaag ki baati jalaneke liye.. !!
ROFL ROFL
oh god!! I came late to read updates but you both gave a laughter treat !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-21, 22:37

sonshine487 wrote:
candy wrote:Son shine aka appu begum ...

loved reading your update with dhwani exclusives. !!  Superb idea.. Ab peenae waalon kya karega !! hppy

hppy 
Hugs!
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
Kuch nahi hua... they listened to us... they were extremely careful to be very very SOBER while copying....
 ROFL
aaj mazaa aa gaya Appu .... this was brilliant idea my dear 
 Thumbsup  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-21, 22:55

sonshine487 wrote:

CAUTION

Aap toh Maha Guru Maatey hain..and u have just come back from Van(forest).. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-21, 22:56

--sumana13-- wrote:

CAUTION

OMGEE Sathya kya baat !,
 hppy ROFL Clap 
Dhanywad , Manu Begum hpee  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-21, 23:06

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

CAUTION

Aap toh Maha Guru Maatey hain..and u have just come back from Van(forest).. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
The mention of Van( forest ) reminds of the upcoming Jo Jalal romance coming up post Jalal's discovery of Sujamal secret of Jo ...
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-21, 23:25

Hugs Candy begum..we try n try to spread happiness like jam n butter  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-22, 01:03

neha wrote:Awesome update guys  ROFL 

I think the Mazhar-Aziza-Ruksana case is back and Jalal has given decision in favor of friendship  Rolling Eyes 

Jodha is wearing that Red joda means Promo wala angry Jallu and shaken Jodha scene is on Monday!  bounce 

but how dumb is she! She still did not get the hint that he knows about her lying to him and that's why this sudden change in his behaviour  Bang 
The girl has the perceptive powers of a baboon. She thought that he flirted with ben and was insulting her as he was obsessed with ben and not due to dhakka.
Now too she is so dumb.Bang

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-22, 01:08

I was so touched by Jalal's deep hurt beneath his simmering anger and confusion.

The loneliness, the despair, the helplessness...

It is the helplessness he has always felt since childhood...
Does my mom love me as much as I love her? if so why does she not come to me when I need her most? Why has she let me wander with Khan baba and ma?

Does my  friend Ruqaiya love me as much as I love her? if so why does she seem to be so power conscious?

Does my sister love me as much as I love her? if so why did she do it...hurt me so much?

Do my relatives care for me as much as I care for them? if so why do they all back-stab me?

Now
Does Jodha whom I love most...without whom I feel I cannot live, love me as much as I love her? if so why is she secretive...why does she always keep a distance between us...howmuch ever I try to persuade her not to...howmuch ever I try to build bridges...howmuchever I try to support her?

Will I not ever be loved back by anyone the way I love them all? Now has Jodha too joined the rest of them...I thought she never will after the vishpan...but no...I am never meant to be loved as preciously as I love others...

This angst and inner pain was evident in his convo with HB yesterday...  I want Jodha to heal him this time  ...not by lep, not by any dramatic vishpan...but like a loving and patient wife...like kajiri...a selfless companion that he has always craved for. Will she????

Or will the CVs dip into another trp raising drama with a mahaan heroine with a hero who hurts and then cries? . These fellows are making money out of Jalal's tears...

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 01:11

candy you are too much .. I am ROFLing 
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 01:14

sandhya
I was so touched by Jalal's deep hurt beneath his simmering anger and confusion.

The loneliness, the despair, the helplessness...

It is the helplessness he has always felt since childhood...
Does my mom love me as much as I love her? if so why does she not come to me when I need her most? Why has she let me wander with Khan baba and ma?

Does my  friend Ruqaiya love me as much as I love her? if so why does she seem to be so power conscious?

Does my sister love me as much as I love her? if so why did she do it...hurt me so much?

Do my relatives care for me as much as I care for them? if so why do they all back-stab me?

Now
Does Jodha whom I love most...without whom I feel I cannot live, love me as much as I love her? if so why is she secretive...why does she always keep a distance between us...howmuch ever I try to persuade her not to...howmuch ever I try to build bridges...howmuchever I try to support her?

Will I not ever be loved back by anyone the way I love them all? Now has Jodha too joined the rest of them...I thought she never will after the vishpan...but no...I am never meant to be loved as preciously as I love others...

This angst and inner pain was evident in his convo with HB yesterday...  I want Jodha to heal him this time  ...not by lep, not by any dramatic vishpan...but like a loving and patient wife...like kajiri...a selfless companion that he has always craved for. Will she????

Or will the CVs dip into another trp raising drama with a mahaan heroine with a hero who hurts and then cries? . These fellows are making money out of Jalal's tears...
you have described their pain so beautifully Sandhya .. this is a great piece of writing my dear 
 long hug  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-22, 01:20

I was so  disappointed when she comes and tells Jalal that she expected him to come and ask her why she did it. She resigns and expects him to come behind her and question her why she did it instead of approaching him herself and explaining after the resignation. Actually she should have done it before resigning. He was the one who inspired her to stand for the post. She gives up the post just like that and expects him to run behind her and question her mahaanta behind her mahaan action. What does she think he is?

I don't see the logic behind this resignation at all. Aren't kings and queens accustomed to multitasking. Jalal has had hell a lot of personal problems, but will he give up his baadshaahat? Infact I was surprised at Salima's advice about curd and butter, because it was the same Salima who said that harem is the area of ladies who are emotion prone and we need someone who understands emotions. How are all harem issues solved by just abolishing slavery?  Have all emotions it the harem vanished with slavery being abolished?

It has been his continual obsession with her and his unwavering deep want of her that has pulled this love story through, not any spectacular effort on her part, except the singular case of the vishpan,

His patience and understanding have never failed to amaze me, and her failure to understand and reciprocate has never failed to disappoint me. With all her goodness and understanding everyone else including unborn balaks and nirdosh pashu pakshis, why does she fall short when it comes to this wonderful man?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

They are learning

Post by Nanayaa on 2014-03-22, 02:10

I am very sad for both Jodha and Jalal they are both not experience with the love they are feeling for each other. It is all new to them. the two want to protect and care for each other however there are some others ready for do anything to part them. I only hope that at the end of this track they will both say sorry for the actions taken. I have  hope that this Snake, and two face Maham will soon lose are hold on Jalal. He might even realized she hate Jodha  and lose trust in her completely. They are learning and soon love will be made perfect.

Nanayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 02:18

sandhya wrote:I was so  disappointed when she comes and tells Jalal that she expected him to come and ask her why she did it. She resigns and expects him to come behind her and question her why she did it instead of approaching him herself and explaining after the resignation. Actually she should have done it before resigning. He was the one who inspired her to stand for the post. She gives up the post just like that and expects him to run behind her and question her mahaanta behind her mahaan action. What does she think he is?

I don't see the logic behind this resignation at all. Aren't kings and queens accustomed to multitasking. Jalal has had hell a lot of personal problems, but will he give up his baadshaahat? Infact I was surprised at Salima's advice about curd and butter, because it was the same Salima who said that harem is the area of ladies who are emotion prone and we need someone who understands emotions. How are all harem issues solved by just abolishing slavery?  Have all emotions it the harem vanished with slavery being abolished?

It has been his continual obsession with her and his unwavering deep want of her that has pulled this love story through, not any spectacular effort on her part, except the singular case of the vishpan,

His patience and understanding have never failed to amaze me, and her failure to understand and reciprocate has never failed to disappoint me. With all her goodness and understanding everyone else including unborn balaks and nirdosh pashu pakshis, why does she fall short when it comes to this wonderful man?

I agree with you Sandhya .. Jo understands the emotions of Babu, of the baandies / slaves/bonded labourers ... The wishes of. Awaam,.. The pain of the notorious sister Baxi .... She is definitely out of synch when it came to Jalal .. Who she knew loved her and cared for her . Why was she insensitive to Jalal ... You have said everything awesomely my friend !! But how will their rishtaa progress with out both sides being equally involved ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 02:20

Nanayaa wrote:I am very sad for both Jodha and Jalal they are both not experience with the love they are feeling for each other. It is all new to them. the two want to protect and care for each other however there are some others ready for do anything to part them. I only hope that at the end of this track they will both say sorry for the actions taken. I have  hope that this Snake, and two face Maham will soon lose are hold on Jalal. He might even realized she hate Jodha  and lose trust in her completely. They are learning and soon love will be made perfect.

Hello Nanayaa ... Thanks for sharing your thoughts my new friend ..
Would love to hear more from you !! Feel free to share with us !...
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: