Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st March

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st March

Post by naina on 2014-03-22, 09:46

Does nobody like jodha here ??? i havent read posts in favour of jodha....

naina
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 10:05

naina wrote:Does nobody like jodha here ??? i havent read posts in favour of jodha....

Of course we love Jodha ... She is the one who is the aankhon ka tara of Our dear Jalal but we are upset that jalal has to apologise to her all the time .. We want her to apologise to him once for lying to him and hiding facts from him ... Because feelings have to come from both sides isn't it ? Share with us Naina your views we would love to know my dear ... This is a free forum .. All views are welcomed
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by SMITHA SHANKAR on 2014-03-22, 11:27

Sandhya queen 

you are an amazing writer, i just love to read your thought the way u describe the episode character just amazing just like when u wrote about kajri and badal to be frank i really did not understand why jo called herself kajri and ja as badal but when u descibed it i really understood that episode ..
i was really waiting for ur writing  ..really u are great writer  very great ..plz do keep writing more and more.
i just luv this forum bcoz in this forum each ones thought or feelings are appreciated and enjoyed .I am not able to find one more writer shamala ....

SMITHA SHANKAR

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 12:10

SMITHA SHANKAR wrote:Sandhya queen 

you are an amazing writer, i just love to read your thought the way u describe the episode character just amazing just like when u wrote about kajri and badal to be frank i really did not understand why jo called herself kajri and ja as badal but when u descibed it i really understood that episode ..
i was really waiting for ur writing  ..really u are great writer  very great ..plz do keep writing more and more.
i just luv this forum bcoz in this forum each ones thought or feelings are appreciated and enjoyed .I am not able to find one more writer shamala ....
Hello Smitha .... thanks for sharing your thoughts with us .... you are very welcome to share the fun and mast in this forum and at the same time read the views of some of the best writers of cyber world ....
 flower  flower 

yes am missing shyamala too ... last time she said she had some viral fever or something .. or she may not be inspired by the current JA tracks .... No 

Sandhya is a gem of a writer ..
 Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-22, 14:16

SMITHA SHANKAR wrote:Sandhya queen 

Thanks smitha for liking my writing on jalal's thoughts and feelings. 

But the badal and kajiri article was written by tantya. She is a superb writer as well.

As for shyamala aunty her eyes are not alright completely but we are really hoping for a fresh post on 200 episode completion.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-22, 15:37

sandhya wrote:[size=12.727272033691406]I was so touched by Jalal's deep hurt beneath his simmering anger and confusion.[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]The loneliness, the despair, the helplessness...[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]It is the helplessness he has always felt since childhood...[/size]
[size=12.727272033691406]Does my mom love me as much as I love her? if so why does she not come to me when I need her most? Why has she let me wander with Khan baba and ma?[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]Does my  friend Ruqaiya love me as much as I love her? if so why does she seem to be so power conscious?[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]Does my sister love me as much as I love her? if so why did she do it...hurt me so much?[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]Do my relatives care for me as much as I care for them? if so why do they all back-stab me?[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]Now[/size]
[size=12.727272033691406]Does Jodha whom I love most...without whom I feel I cannot live, love me as much as I love her? if so why is she secretive...why does she always keep a distance between us...howmuch ever I try to persuade her not to...howmuch ever I try to build bridges...howmuchever I try to support her?[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]Will I not ever be loved back by anyone the way I love them all? Now has Jodha too joined the rest of them...I thought she never will after the vishpan...but no...I am never meant to be loved as preciously as I love others...[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]This angst and inner pain was evident in his convo with HB yesterday...  I want Jodha to heal him this time  ...not by lep, not by any dramatic vishpan...but like a loving and patient wife...like kajiri...a selfless companion that he has always craved for. Will she????[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]Or will the CVs dip into another trp raising drama with a mahaan heroine with a hero who hurts and then cries? . These fellows are making money out of Jalal's tears...[/size]

Sandy, this is beautifully written!!! I just loved it and m reading it again and again  Thumbsup 
That's why Jalal is alone, no-one understands his emotional turmoil ! He never asks for anything from them but can't these ladies and especially his wife give him what he craves for and what he deserves ? My heart goes out to him  Broken Heart 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-22, 15:43

sandhya wrote:I was so touched by Jalal's deep hurt beneath his simmering anger and confusion.

The loneliness, the despair, the helplessness...

It is the helplessness he has always felt since childhood...
Does my mom love me as much as I love her? if so why does she not come to me when I need her most? Why has she let me wander with Khan baba and ma?

Does my  friend Ruqaiya love me as much as I love her? if so why does she seem to be so power conscious?

Does my sister love me as much as I love her? if so why did she do it...hurt me so much?

Do my relatives care for me as much as I care for them? if so why do they all back-stab me?

Now
Does Jodha whom I love most...without whom I feel I cannot live, love me as much as I love her? if so why is she secretive...why does she always keep a distance between us...howmuch ever I try to persuade her not to...howmuch ever I try to build bridges...howmuchever I try to support her?

Will I not ever be loved back by anyone the way I love them all? Now has Jodha too joined the rest of them...I thought she never will after the vishpan...but no...I am never meant to be loved as preciously as I love others...

This angst and inner pain was evident in his convo with HB yesterday...  I want Jodha to heal him this time  ...not by lep, not by any dramatic vishpan...but like a loving and patient wife...like kajiri...a selfless companion that he has always craved for. Will she????

Or will the CVs dip into another trp raising drama with a mahaan heroine with a hero who hurts and then cries? . These fellows are making money out of Jalal's tears...
Sandhya,

You could have posted it as a seperate post and you would have got more views.You have written the dard of Jalal so beautifully.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum