Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21st March 2014 Witten Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21st March 2014 Witten Update

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-21, 22:55

Raman threatens to see to Ashok if Adi's birthday is spoilt. Ashok says he has made all arrangements for him ... Raman takes his fayther away from there by saying that they shouldn't associate with people like them. Ashok and shagun watch evilly and Ashok calls someone and informs them that Raman has  reached the place.
Ishita is on the phone and scolding someone for not passing the loan. She cuts the call... and receives another cll... this time she talks placatingly saying that she will somehow arrange for their loan, not to worry.
At Adi's party, Raman, Ruhi and Bhalla Ji meet Adi and wish him and give him gifts... he smiles and says there was no need for all this as he had a lot of these... his room is full of them... Bhalla Ji says... it is from his  grandparents... keep them... Ramam's face falls... Adi turns away to keep the gifts. Ruhi wants to go to the bathroom... Raman offers to take her, but Ruhi says she will go alone.
Apshagun accosts Ruhi and asks how she is... Ruhi says she is alright, her papa and Ishi Ma loves her a lot. Shagun says she misses Ruhi... doesn't Ruhi miss her? Ruhi very frankly shakes  her head... "ATTA GIRL, RUHI!" Shagun is hurt. Mr. Horse shit... oops... sorry... Horse face come and says but Ruhi's mother misses her a lot... today too Shagun was crying for her Ruhi... but Ruhi's father and Ishita never bothered about it. Ruhi the Champ shows that idiot Ashok his place... calls him a liar to his face... Shagun reprimands her. But Ruhi isn't willing to listen. She yes, Ashok lied to her in court saying Ishita will leave her... but Ishu never left... niw also he is lying... Shagun is not crying. Shagun says that she was crying earlier... but now she is not as she is happy to see Ruhi... Ruhi being smarter than her idiot Papa doesn't fall for it... She says Shagun is lying too and out of the kindness of her innocent childish heart tries to lead Shagun down the path of righteousness by preaching the first lessons of life... "Do Not Lie, Mamma... we must not lie" When my Ishi Ma cries, her mascara runs and her eyes go red... neither is your mascara running, nor are her eyes red.  hppy After holding up her little finger at Shagun, which could have meant either "Susu" or "Katti" Ruhi turns around and runs off to attend to more pressing issues....

Ashok is reeling and Shagun isn't too happy... She reprimands Ashok for lying in the first place... now Ruhi is going away from her... Ashok comforts her saying don't worry... we still have Adi.
Adi insults Raman and his father by giving away the gifts given by his father and grandparents to the servants. though hurt, Bhalla Ji smooths over it... Ashok and Shagun are watching in glee... Bhalla Ji talks to himAdi saying his Dadi has a # that is why she couldn't come... will Adi come to stay with them for a few days... she will be happy. Raman too tries to get Adi to come. But Adi refuses... saying that Raman has re-married. His mother always told him that she had a reason to leave Raman... he is sure, Raman was at fault... if his dad loved his mom so much, he wouldn't have married again, would he? anyway, Adi doesn't want to live with his sauteli Ma. Dad is in love with his sauteli ma... Raman says, no he isn't... he married Ishu only for Ruhi... if Raman loves anyone, it is only his two children. Adi scornfully refuses to believe his tearful father.
Ishita is at the immigration office... Idiot is tryint to get a visa without the passport... she is trying to convince the man that the originals are at the bank in order to pass a loan... the man is not impressed with her intelligence...
Another man (Simi's Husband, I guess) drags her away saying that there is no need for Visa and passport now... Ishita says that they must get the tickets... the man has lost all hope saying how, when they haven't received the money yet, Ishu says she has talked to the Senior Manager at the Bank who is an acquaintance of hers... and something or the other will be arranged by that evening... she says don't lose hope.
Mihika promises to give Rumi a treat if her Holi party goes of well. Mihika says Thank You... Rumi says he is holding her to her promise. Mihika says it is a corporate party... Mihika offers to share her party plans with Rumi at her house... there is no one at home... she invites him up for coffee...  Rumi eagerly agrees.
At the party, Adi is about to blow the candles and cut the cake. Raman claps with a heavy heart. Shagun is smiling... Ruho stops Adi... "Ishi Ma says that you have to close your eyes and wish for something while blowing the candles... then ur wish will come true... " Adi says he doesn't believe in all that... Shagun's smile widens... Ruhi offers to wish for him while he blows the candle...
Candles are blown and wishes are made, cake is cut... Adi feeds the first piece to Shagun and says the second piece is for "Dad". Poor Raman starts to smile only to be shocked at Idiot Adi feeding even idioter Horse Face. Then he feed Ruhi... afterwards he calls up a waiter and says that he has fed all his family... serve the cake to all the others. Raman and Bhallaji are hurt but they are quiet. Raman once more wishes Adi... Adi says, "Oh,Sorry! I forgot to serve you cake" Raman has his hopes up only to be dashed again when Adi asks the waiter to serve him first.
Shagun and Ashok are again grinning in glee
Shagun asks the waiter to bring plate and tissues as well, otherwise the carpet will be spoilt. (It won't, unless she wipes Ashok's face or her own in it!)
Adi runs off to play with his friends. Raman is sad and angry with Shagun as well...
Little Ruhi tugs at her papa's hand. Papa's little doll explains to him that Bhaiyya was busy, that was why he couldn't feed Papa cake... not to worry... Papa's little pricess will instead... "munh kholo..."
Ruhi feed Raman cake... Shagun burns this time, and walks off in a huff... Ruhi continues on her "comfort Papa Mission"...she offers to share the wish she made for Adi... but Papa must not tell anyone ... else the wish won't be fulfilled... She wished for Adi to find out how good Ishi Ma is... and what a good Papa Raman is... Raman says it will be so... ADi will come to live with them.
Ashok gifts Adi a car along with a driver (driver bhi gift)... it is the exact same model that Raman drives... Adi calls Ruhi to show off saying it is the same model that YOUR papa drives... Ruhi corrects him... OUR Papa.
Ashok further corrupts the child saying that he purposely bought the same model car that took Raman so many years to achieve. Adi, the turncoat, declares that ... then Ashok is his father.... (Chi... Ganda bachha... apni maa ko gaali deta hai!) Adi taunts the Bhalla men saying that this called a gift... he will never reject this car... Ashok Uncle has a knack of giving such gifts... Ashok promises something bigger next year... Adi hugs the smelly toad.
Adi leaves to take a trip in the car... he invites Ruhi, who gracefully rejects the offer...
The guests smarm up to Ashok... Ashok says he is training up Adi to be like him... "on top of the world"
Raman and Shagun rgue about gifting an 11 year old a car... Shagun accuses Raman of holding on to middle-class values... Raman gets back at her saying that she is not concerned about Adi, biut is merely soiling him to get back at his father... their altercation is interrupted by the entry of a lawyer who reprimands Raman and reminds him of disregarding the restraining order pertaining to Adi... Raman says he was invited by his son,Adi, himself. Adi who had by the, returned from his test-drive, refuses to support Raman and callously goes off to his room with his friends saying that the party has become boring. Shagun taunts Raman that he has spoilt the party... and Ashok looks on triumphant. Raman and Bhalla Ji leave taking a sad Ruhi with them. Ruhi before leaving takes back her gift. She remembers Ishu saying that Adi would be reminded of his sister everytime he looks at the photo-frame that she has gifted him...
As the Bhallas are leaving, Ashok stops Raman and warns him not to issue anymore challenges as Ashok still has Adi in his vile slimy clutches...

Precap...

Raman is watching Ishu having lunch with two men, one of whose back is turned towards him. Ishu is asking the bank manager to pass the loan on any condition at any cost... she is willing to do anything...
Raman wonders why Ishu is lying... she acts Sati-Savitri like at home... and here she is..

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21st March 2014 Witten Update

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-22, 00:33

Updated!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-22, 00:46

Oh Appu ,,,u 2 phunny!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-22, 00:51

Shesherkobita wrote:Oh Appu ,,,u 2 phunny!

OKay! Okay!
I give up!!!
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-22, 06:10

sonshine487 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Oh Appu ,,,u 2 phunny!

OKay! Okay!
I give up!!!
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

hppy and I love u both...

apps loved the WU in your style...the whole lot of them r idiots...apart from ruhi, ishita and raman se pyaar mil gaya and she has blossomed into a child that thought...wat has everyone else's brain been sacrificed into hers..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-22, 07:31

Appu,

What a fantastic update. I agree with all the adjectives you used and it was hilarious. trying to get a visa without a passport tops it all. ROFL  ROFL

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-22, 08:16

Horse shit, smelly toad ..too good Appuse  hppy   Thumbsup 

Visa without passport ..epic  ROFL 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-22, 09:37

tfs

super funny

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 13:23

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  chi ganda bachha .. apne maa ko gaali deta hai..

Appuse, I simply loved your WU.. hugs for it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-22, 14:15

looks like the arrest isnt happening

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 14:17

Yes, he left the party and didnt get drunk either.. very mature of Raman I would say. No arrest just threats.

And in the precap he was looking at Ishu, so he is not in jail.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-22, 14:25

slmu wrote:Yes, he left the party and didnt get drunk either.. very mature of Raman I would say. No arrest just threats.

yes the precap showed he is safe outside..must be wrong spoilers

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 18:07

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Yes, he left the party and didnt get drunk either.. very mature of Raman I would say. No arrest just threats.

For a change.. it would have been too much to bear if he was arrested.. its maddening enough to have him insulted by Apshagun all the time.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-22, 18:14

Shanthi

Does Shagun have no shame at all that she is in a live in relationship with A and Adi is calling him Daddy. What kind of values she is inculcating in Adi.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-22, 18:15

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

For a change.. it would have been too much to bear if he was arrested.. its maddening enough to have him insulted by Apshagun all the time.

unless he is arrested later for something else...just to cheer u up do I suggest this... peace 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 18:24

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

unless he is arrested later for something else...just to cheer u up do I suggest this... peace 

awww Sarra, kitni pyaari ho tum  long hug  .. always spreading cheer  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-22, 18:29

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

awww Sarra, kitni pyaari ho tum  long hug  .. always spreading cheer  ROFL

long hug 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-22, 21:33

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

shanti can wait peacefully now hppy 

I so agree Shanti I so wished he was arrested..anything other than apshagun  Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 21:38

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I so agree Shanti I so wished he was arrested..anything other than apshagun  Bang 

God what a pathetic woman Shagun is.. using her son to get revenge on Raman and for what? she was the one who left him

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-22, 21:41

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

God what a pathetic woman Shagun is.. using her son to get revenge on Raman and for what? she was the one who left him

shagun is beyond disgusting....she deserves a worse punishment than ashok  

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 21:49

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

she will get it when Adi picks the Bhallas too  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-22, 22:04

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

she will get it when Adi picks the Bhallas too  :-)))))))):

s it like dat n the novel

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 22:07

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

she will get it when Adi picks the Bhallas too  :-)))))))):

s it like dat n the novel

I dont know

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-22, 22:16

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

yes when both kids against her and ashok leaves her in the road
I so want to see a scene where its midnight and rainign heavily and she is thrown to the roads...its so filmy....but ekta maiyya is no less filmy so  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 22:19

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes when both kids against her and ashok leaves her in the road
I so want to see a scene where its midnight and rainign heavily and she is thrown to the roads...its so filmy....but ekta maiyya is no less filmy so  hppy 

hppy  you never know what maiyya will come up with

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: