Latest topics

Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 22 March 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 22 March 2013

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 18:30

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2 22nd March 2014 Written Episode

The Episode starts with Anjali asking Aditi to talk to her dad. Astha says Aditi told me she just spoke to her dad. Anjali says can’t she talk again, shall I tell him that you have a problem, should we ask you for everything. Astha says I did not mean that. Anjali says you are our bahu, speak less. Shlok says lets go now. Shlok, Astha and Aditi leaves. Sojal says look at them, going out on holiday and Anjali does not even send me to market.

Jyoti cries and requests Abhay not to kill her daughter. She says this is wrong, the Lord won’t forgive you. Bua says shut her mouth. Abhay takes out a tape and covers her. Abhay asks Bua to take her to Kolapur and do what he said. He tells Jyoti to be quiet and don’t create noise. He makes Jyoti sit in the car and asks Bua to be careful. Bua leaves with Jyoti. Abhay says she showed me big dreams and made a big mistake of breaking it, you have to pay for it your whole life.

Niranjan asks Anjali to tell Astha to take good care of Aditi as Ajinkya is his close friend and he feels bad of small things and Aditi is his life, if anything happens to her, our friendship can end. Anjali says I will call Astha and explain her. Astha gets Anjali’s call. Anjali says take good care of Aditi, remember she walks in sleep and give her medicines on time. Astha says don’t worry, I will take care. Anjali ends the call.

Anjali serves food to Niranjan and says I explained Astha that she has to take care of Aditi first. Niranjan says what did you say, she is your bahu, why do you always scold her, if you keep children happy, then will listen you. Shlok and Astha have to stay together, there are less days for their divorce hearing, I want her to remain our bahu, as we value marriage. I don’t want to see marriage become a joke. He says if they remain married, their family can grow. Astha plays FM. Astha and Aditi are happy listening to it but Shlok changes the songs and plays commentary. He says I like this, I don’t like old songs of your era.

She says fine, I will say some shayari. She says a sher which is more of a joke. Shlok feels bored. Aditi and Astha laughs. Shlok stops the car and says its the worst shayari, I did not hear such in my life. He says I m warning you, if you say such again, you will be out of the car, if you want to come with us, be quiet. Astha says one more. She looks at Shlok and says you made me come on boat, now don’t turn, see me sinking. Aditi says can I say one sher. She says someone made your life like a wet paper, which cannot be burnt.

Astha says it looks like its about love. Shlok jokes on Astha. Aditi asks Astha did anyone break your heart. Astha looks at Shlok. Bua takes off the tape from Jyoti’s mouth. She opens her hands also. Jyoti cries. Bua says once we abort this baby, then see what we do, you have ruined Abhay’s dreams. Jyoti sees Shlok’s car and shouts Shlok…….. Bua holds her. Shlok does not see her. Jyoti shouts Astha……
Bua asks the driver to slow down the car. She asks him to take another way for Kolapur. The driver says this is the only way. She says keep the car away, if we get caught, even you will be punished. Aditi says Shlok, I m feeling hungry. They stop at a Dhaba. They love the food. Astha asks Shlok to take their photo. Shlok says are you mad, is this the place to take photo. She says yes, this is our real land. Aditi starts coughing and Shlok braces her back. Astha looks at him and is jealous. Shlok gives her water to drink. Shlok asks are you ok. Aditi says yes, it was spicy, I m better now and goes to washroom.

Astha looks at Shlok and eats green chillies. Shlok looks at her and says are you really mad? Why are you eating chillies, its not a candy. She says yes, I m mad, do you care. She coughs and says Shlok water. He says why, don’t you have hands. She says please give me water. Shlok thinks why did Astha eat chillies, did she eat because of Aditi. He smiles and gives her water. 

Khuda…………….. plays…………… Aditi comes back. Bua asks the driver to stop at the Dhaba. Jyoti cries. Shlok forgets his waller and goes back to the Dhaba. Bua says lets have something at the Dhaba and takes Jyoti also.

Jyoti sees Shlok and calls out. Bua holds her mouth. Jyoti runs but Shlok leaves. Bua runs after Jyoti. Aditi says someone is running after our car. Bua catches Jyoti and takes her in the car. Astha records and smiles. Aditi sees Astha closing her eyes and asks Shlok what did you feel seeing Astha for the first time, was it love for first sight. Shlok says no. She says did you love someone else before Astha. Shlok does not reply. Aditi says stop for sometime. Shlok goes to get something. Aditi looks at Astha and says now I will see who will save you. She pulls the hand brake while Astha is sleeping. The car starts moving as its a slope.

Precap:
Shlok runs to save Astha and she wakes up. He asks her to get down the car. He says pull the hand brake upwards. She screams.

*DTB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 22 March 2013

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-22, 18:39

TFS Shanti

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 18:47

Welcome Ria  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-22, 18:53

thanks shanthi, sounds like a boring episode..nothing happened...niranjan still wants aastha to stay.. apart from her lack of brains after who shlok is still treating her y would she stay? niranjan scolds anjali for scolding aastha which is wat u asked for anyway... Bang Bang Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 18:55

sarra0 wrote:thanks shanthi, sounds like a boring episode..nothing happened...niranjan still wants aastha to stay.. apart from her lack of brains after who shlok is still treating her y would she stay? niranjan scolds anjali for scolding aastha which is wat u asked for anyway... Bang Bang Bang Bang 

Welcome Sarra

I simply don't get how NA's brain works..

And Aastha .. stupid girl.. no shame.. so jealous that she eats mirchi.. god, absolutely no self respect.. its so pathetic.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-22, 18:57

tfs

so bored of this Jyoti track...y cant she cry loud and catch attention of people

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-22, 18:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks shanthi, sounds like a boring episode..nothing happened...niranjan still wants aastha to stay.. apart from her lack of brains after who shlok is still treating her y would she stay? niranjan scolds anjali for scolding aastha which is wat u asked for anyway... Bang Bang Bang Bang 

Welcome Sarra

And Aastha .. stupid girl.. no shame.. so jealous that she eats mirchi.. god, absolutely no self respect.. its so pathetic.

Bored of calling Astha shameless...hadh kar diya usne

Y she getting jealous.... Scared she dnt have any gud memories of Slok....still

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-22, 19:06

slmu wrote:

Welcome Sarra

i stand by the quote I posted yesterday...

either people like you or they don't. Never try to convince somebody of your worth. If a person doesn't appreciate you, they don't deserve you. Respect yourself and be with the people who value 'you.

anjali is always harping on about wat aastha parents taught her...the short coming was actually she didot have lessons in meaning of words like dignity, respect, self respect, abuse, insult, fault, etc

niranjan is psychotic...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-22, 19:08

anusha.cochin wrote:tfs

so bored of this Jyoti track...y cant she cry loud and catch attention of people

so am i..and I am only reading about it...if I was watching it then....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 19:33

Thanks for the WU Maria 

the less said the better .. nothing about Jyoti/NA/Aastha /shlok makes sense any more .. when shall we get to see something positive yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-22, 19:41

Tfs Shanthi..

Aastha gettin jealous Bang Bang Bang
Wats need of such a behaviour with shlok..
NA advises Anjali how to treat ppl !! Kya din aaya !! Male devil advises female devil !! I can't think anything other than this.

both are abusers .. He does physically at times she does verbally always Evil or Very Mad

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 20:05

anusha.cochin wrote:tfs

its a ridiculous track which has just gone on for too long

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 20:05

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

Welcome Sarra

Bored of calling Astha shameless...hadh kar diya usne

Y she getting jealous.... Scared she dnt have any gud memories of Slok....still

exactly  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-22, 20:06

One has Lost count of the times Anjali has told her Husband NA 
"Aap to kabhi Galat Nahi Ho Sakte" 
One wonders if she is perhaps sarcastically taunting him also. 
perhaps or perhaps not  Wink

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 20:06

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Welcome Sarra

i stand by the quote I posted yesterday...

either people like you or they don't. Never try to convince somebody of your worth. If a person doesn't appreciate you, they don't deserve you. Respect yourself and be with the people who value 'you.

anjali is always harping on about wat aastha parents taught her...the short coming was actually she didot have lessons in meaning of words like dignity, respect, self respect, abuse, insult, fault, etc

niranjan is psychotic...

well said

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 20:07

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for the WU Maria 

the less said the better .. nothing about Jyoti/NA/Aastha /shlok makes sense any more .. when shall we get to see something positive yaar

Agreed

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 20:08

candy wrote:Tfs Shanthi..

Aastha gettin jealous BangBangBang
Wats need of such a behaviour with shlok..  
  NA advises Anjali how to treat ppl !! Kya din aaya !! Male devil advises female devil !! I can't think anything other than this.

both are abusers .. He does physically at times she does verbally always Evil or Very Mad

Welcome 

Agreed.. both are abusers.. she gets abused physically and takes it out on others verbally

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 20:09

sameersaagar wrote:One has Lost count of the times Anjali has told her Husband NA 
"Aap to kabhi Galat Nahi Ho Sakte" 
One wonders if she is perhaps sarcastically taunting him also. 
perhaps or perhaps not  Wink

Ah if only she was.. something to be satisfied about in this pathetic excuse for a show

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-22, 20:13

I think she in directly says "aap kabhi galat nahi ho sakte " kyun ki aap hamesha galat hai " Bang hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-22, 20:14

candy wrote: I think she in directly says "aap kabhi galat nahi ho sakte " kyun ki aap hamesha galat hai " Banghppy

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum