Latest topics

Integrity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Integrity

Post by Nanayaa on 2014-03-22, 22:18

I thank you Suma, for welcoming me to this forum. Am from Ghana West Africa but have loved indian films all my life. I love this story because I saw the move way back and said this one is going to be wonderful so watched from the very beginning. Am view here is that Everyone have a problem with Jodha keeping her promised made to her brother. Jalal also made a promise to Jodha during their marriage and also not to touch her without her consent and evening when she was near death (the cold and body heat) episode he kept his word. This is integrity on both sides evening to the point of their own hurt. I only hope the CV's will give us something wonderful after given as sleepless nights.

Nanayaa

Back to top Go down

Re: Integrity

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-22, 22:39

Hi Nanayaa ,

Welcome My friend  hpee ..Wow, we can never measure up to the love you have for the Indian movies and shows..

No, Nanayaa.. Most of us here do not have problem with Jodha lying, that makes  her human..What is unpalatable for many is the fact that jodha CONTINUES to lie despite being asked outright by the King.. This flies against all the grains of Rajvanshi Honor ... Jodha would have been looked on more compassionately had she said, that she is in a position where she cannot reveal all details and to request the king not to ask her again... But her continued and steadfast lies are not going down well with many JA fans..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-22, 23:08

Nanayaa wrote:I thank you Suma, for welcoming me to this forum. Am from Ghana West Africa but have loved indian films all my life. I love this story because I saw the move way back and said this one is going to be wonderful so watched from the very beginning. Am view here is that Everyone have a problem with Jodha keeping her promised made to her brother. Jalal also made a promise to Jodha during their marriage and also not to touch her without her consent and evening when she was near death (the cold and body heat) episode he kept his word. This is integrity on both sides evening to the point of their own hurt. I only hope the CV's will give us something wonderful after given as sleepless nights.

Hi Nanayaa

Welcome to the dhwani family. flower 

Let me remind you of one more promise that Jalal made............
He promised to give her the freedom of her religion........When the Maulvis and Ulemas wanted her to convert her religion, he refused to allow it and when they wanted him to step down from the throne, he even agreed to that. This is integrity.

But both Jalal's promises were serious ones that were necessitated by the other member...........ones that were insisted upon with a reason from Jodha.  But this promise that Suja extracted from Jo makes no practical sense and serves no purpose. Again, when Jo sensed an uncomfortable Jalal and began telling him lies, she had every chance in the third meeting to ask her brother to relieve her of his promise which was hurting more than helping.

If the truth be told to Jalal, atmost Suja may be arrested. But Jalal is not a blood-thirsty moron who sees no reason. His sense of justice is very well known to Jodha..........and it cannot be denied that Suja attacked Mewar a Mughal territory. If Suja  is so conscious of his sister's suhaag and well being, why does he choose to attack her husband's territory?

Secondly, if Jo is unable to tell Jalal the truth due to her promise, she can give him assurance. Instead of looking blank, can't she give one small gesture from her end..one look in the eye... just take his hand in hers with support/empathy/care.. look at him without flinching and say 'I started off doing something...I agree it is against Mughal kaide kanoon, but my intention was not wrong... but I have some theories and am seeking proof for it (Sujamal's innocence)... I want to get my head cleared a bit before I'll tell it all to you.. but, trust me when I want to say it you'll be the FIRST one I'll confide it all in...just give me a couple of days.. and you'll know what's happening...but, till then just remember this friend will wish you NO wrong and do you no wrong!...please believe, you have believed me even when I didn't care for you and disbelieved you, and proved my pakeezgi even when Ammijaan doubted me, can you not hold on for some more time, now that we have progressed so far from those initial hatred phases...I promise not to risk myself and will NEVER risk your honour'

Jalal will stand by her like solid rock. He has stood by her in less convincing situations like in the fake pregnancy track. Doesn't a worried husband deserve this much? Why lies after lies?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa on 2014-03-22, 23:13

Oh gosh yes movies I have to check my typing. Hahaha, yes Tanthya, I know when Jalal is in pain everyone will hold Jodha responsible. I hope she will soon be a giver and make him happy. I think the CV's team want us to feel this way and they have to make it up to us.

Nanayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 23:13

Nanayaa wrote:I thank you Suma, for welcoming me to this forum. Am from Ghana West Africa but have loved indian films all my life. I love this story because I saw the move way back and said this one is going to be wonderful so watched from the very beginning. Am view here is that Everyone have a problem with Jodha keeping her promised made to her brother. Jalal also made a promise to Jodha during their marriage and also not to touch her without her consent and evening when she was near death (the cold and body heat) episode he kept his word. This is integrity on both sides evening to the point of their own hurt. I only hope the CV's will give us something wonderful after given as sleepless nights.

Hello. Nanayaa .... I welcome you once again to this forum .. It is truly an honour for us to have a girl from Ghana join us ... You shall be our esteemed guest of honour....
 hpee 

My name is Sumana (or you can call me Manu ... as some of my dear friends have lovingly shortened my name )
I am presently logging in from eastern part of India ....

We all are very fond of Both Jalal and Jodha... Especially I am totally a Jodha fan .. And you will see one thread dedicate to only Jodha the rajput princess ...
You are free to share your views about Jo .. Your opinion shall be respected ... Ans what you shared above is a totally correct observation my dear .. I agree with you ..
 Thumbsup 
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 23:16

sandhya wrote:

Hi Nanayaa

Welcome to the dhwani family. flower 

Let me remind you of one more promise that Jalal made............
He promised to give her the freedom of her religion........When the Maulvis and Ulemas wanted her to convert her religion, he refused to allow it and when they wanted him to step down from the throne, he even agreed to that. This is integrity.

But both Jalal's promises were serious ones that were necessitated by the other member...........ones that were insisted upon with a reason from Jodha.  But this promise that Suja extracted from Jo makes no practical sense and serves no purpose. Again, when Jo sensed an uncomfortable Jalal and began telling him lies, she had every chance in the third meeting to ask her brother to relieve her of his promise which was hurting more than helping.

If the truth be told to Jalal, atmost Suja may be arrested. But Jalal is not a blood-thirsty moron who sees no reason. His sense of justice is very well known to Jodha..........and it cannot be denied that Suja attacked Mewar a Mughal territory. If Suja  is so conscious of his sister's suhaag and well being, why does he choose to attack her husband's territory?

Secondly, if Jo is unable to tell Jalal the truth due to her promise, she can give him assurance. Instead of looking blank, can't she give one small gesture from her end..one look in the eye... just take his hand in hers with support/empathy/care.. look at him without flinching and say 'I started off doing something...I agree it is against Mughal kaide kanoon, but my intention was not wrong... but I have some theories and am seeking proof for it (Sujamal's innocence)... I want to get my head cleared a bit before I'll tell it all to you.. but, trust me when I want to say it you'll be the FIRST one I'll confide it all in...just give me a couple of days.. and you'll know what's happening...but, till then just remember this friend will wish you NO wrong and do you no wrong!...please believe, you have believed me even when I didn't care for you and disbelieved you, and proved my pakeezgi even when Ammijaan doubted me, can you not hold on for some more time, now that we have progressed so far from those initial hatred phases...I promise not to risk myself and will NEVER risk your honour'

Jalal will stand by her like solid rock. He has stood by her in less convincing situations like in the fake pregnancy track. Doesn't a worried husband deserve this much? Why lies after lies?

Ahhh Sandhya how awesomely you write my dear .. Am becoming your fan now ....
It feels so wonderful reading you .... Thanks for sharing your thoughts ...
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa on 2014-03-22, 23:37

Thanks Manu,  I read every single post written in English and love all views too it makes it fun and interesting. I hope next week would be fun. I think this is the best forum.

Nanayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 23:47

Nanayaa wrote:Thanks Manu,  I read every single post written in English and love all views too it makes it fun and interesting. I hope next week would be fun. I think this is the best forum.

OMG thanks for liking Dhwani ....you made us very happy and proud ... Will surely pass this message to Admin .. Being praised by A Ghana national is something to feel proud about my dear

Nanayaa do you watch the show Jodha Akbar on TV ?? Is it aired in your country ?? Is it dubbed in english or something there ??  Am quite curious to know my friend ...
What must be the time difference from Ghana to India ?  Is it evening time for you there now ??  

It would be our pleasure to have  you to join the fun and laughter in this forum daily ... and hope to see you registered as member here .. It will be easier for you to post ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-22, 23:53; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-22, 23:49

Hi Nanayaa..
welcome to D..

And we don't dislike Jo.. We all just criticise the cold way she behaves with jalal at times.. But sadly the space for the emperor is less in this show,,

and back to your post.. The promise which Jo gave her bro is gonna doom her life.Jo 's promise is different from jalal 's. Think this way, the emperor who made the promises to her, never gave up even when the whole sultanat was not able to accept it..

He stood with her when there was a tough situation for Jo to convert her religion . So why cant she trust such a husband and say the truth..

sujamal himself would have never expected jalal will find out.. He might have thought Jo shouldn't get into trouble herself .. Tats y he got a promise.. It was for to maintain peace in Jo-jalal relationship. When that promise itself creates a problem , then wats the use of having it.. It in directly says she doesnt trust jalal who trusts her a lot now more than before..!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-22, 23:55

@sandhya...
how wonderfully expressed yaar! Awesome ! I was like wont it happen so mindset..

U are absolutely right, jalal would definitely stand solid rock next to her, even in confused tough situations.. This is Wat he actually expects from his loved ones.. From them whom he loves a lot.. TRUST... TRUTH...LOVE..

i was admiring the situation you have explained.. Went to imagination land..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa on 2014-03-23, 01:03

HI Sandhya, from your point of view I understand too. Let’s not forget that till now Jodha is still having at the back of her mind that “Jalal don’t have a heart” and though his actions says otherwise since the Benzir episode there is still an element off fear in Jodha to open up completely to Jalal and He also have not confessed to her his love so I think they both are at a point only the truth about how they feel for each other will complete the trust Jalal seek so much from her. I enjoyed reading your post.

Manu, I have no idea how to register completely I just got luck the other time to register as a guest. I will see if I can later on. Thanks.  I watch online and read the written updates it is 8:25 pm in Ghana have no idea the time difference it is 1:00am in India when I post this from the time..

Nanayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-23, 01:28

Nanayaa wrote:HI Sandhya, from your point of view I understand too. Let’s not forget that till now Jodha is still having at the back of her mind that “Jalal don’t have a heart” and though his actions says otherwise since the Benzir episode there is still an element off fear in Jodha to open up completely to Jalal and He also have not confessed to her his love so I think they both are at a point only the truth about how they feel for each other will complete the trust Jalal seek so much from her. I enjoyed reading your post.

Manu, I have no idea how to register completely I just got luck the other time to register as a guest. I will see if I can later on. Thanks.  I watch online and read the written updates it is 8:25 pm in Ghana have no idea the time difference it is 1:00am in India when I post this from the time..

Hi Nanayaa..if you are coming through mobile, you will see a tab to the right side .. a drop dwn arrow like thing..click on it .. it will ask classic version ..  come to homepage ..look up ..You will find register.. click on that.. fill in the blank spaces with appropriate info and U will be registered , My friend..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-23, 01:36

Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa wrote:HI Sandhya, from your point of view I understand too. Let’s not forget that till now Jodha is still having at the back of her mind that “Jalal don’t have a heart” and though his actions says otherwise since the Benzir episode there is still an element off fear in Jodha to open up completely to Jalal and He also have not confessed to her his love so I think they both are at a point only the truth about how they feel for each other will complete the trust Jalal seek so much from her. I enjoyed reading your post.

Hi Nanayaa..if you are coming through mobile, you will see a tab to the right side .. a drop dwn arrow like thing..click on it .. it will ask classic version ..  come to homepage ..look up ..You will find register.. click on that.. fill in the blank spaces with appropriate info and U will be registered , My friend..

Thank you Sathya . You are such a darling ....
Nanayaa hope this will solve all your problems ... . Please feel free to ask again if you happen to get stuck ..... It will be our pleasure to help you my dear friend
 hpee flower 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by saalmerh on 2014-03-23, 11:58

hey Nanayaa am d happiest of all some one from my own part of the country West Aftica in this Forum though am from Nigeria but still we are lyk one *Big hug to you Dear*

saalmerh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-23, 12:15

Nanayaa,

Welcome to the Dhwani Family.You can call me Anu and if you have any doubt you can get in touch with me. My dear friends explained as to why we are against the Character Jodha telling so many lies. She could have always given some excuse that she cannot tell for she had promised. There ends the matter. It is so unrealistic for in those times the King has the Ultimate power and he could have easily punished her for what she was doing.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-23, 16:28

Nanayaa.. You can register through mobile version too as i did. Its just a few mins to register.. Click the drop down arrow, you will get three options. In log in option you will have register option .,

you can have a great time by being a registered member..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa on 2014-03-23, 18:07

Hello my dear friends thanks for the warm welcome. Tanthya that's what I did the first time to register maybe I missed something. I tried again and the feedback was this username already exist.

Nanayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-23, 18:49

Nanayaa wrote:Hello my dear friends thanks for the warm welcome. Tanthya that's what I did the first time to register maybe I missed something. I tried again and the feedback was this username already exist.
What is your user name Nanayaa ?? Let me check if it is registered ...
 hpee 
If not then .... No problem add some number or some dots after your user name and this time fill the blanks correctly and keep a not of it somewhere ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum