Latest topics

Shrenu Parikh never met Avinash Sachdev in Vadodara !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shrenu Parikh never met Avinash Sachdev in Vadodara !

Post by candy on 2014-03-24, 08:38

Their on-screen chemistry in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir, the second season of the show (the first one had Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani), has been much appreciated. 

But interestingly, while Shrenu Parikh and Avinash Sachdev, the lead actors of the show, both hail from Vadodara, they have never met in their hometown. Says Shrenu, "Guess what, I have never met Avinash in Vadodara! My mom used to keep telling me that Avinash is from Vadodara but I met him only while auditioning for this show. We share a very good equation on the sets and he keeps telling everyone that I am a lot like Astha (the name of her character in the show) in real life. Like Astha, I am a girl who is very happy in her own space and also, someone who can be a little clumsy at times!" 

She adds, "Finally, I am doing such a beautiful love story! It is great fun! I was dying to do something that I haven't done before, and this show gives me that opportunity. I was dying to play a bubbly, peppy character! The audience always has high expectations from a sequel but the fact that it is such a wonderful story has helped."

TOI

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Shrenu Parikh never met Avinash Sachdev in Vadodara !

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-24, 09:49

candy wrote:

Their on-screen chemistry in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir, the second season of the show (the first one had Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani), has been much appreciated. 

But interestingly, while Shrenu Parikh and Avinash Sachdev, the lead actors of the show, both hail from Vadodara, they have never met in their hometown. Says Shrenu, "Guess what, I have never met Avinash in Vadodara! My mom used to keep telling me that Avinash is from Vadodara but I met him only while auditioning for this show. We share a very good equation on the sets and he keeps telling everyone that I am a lot like Astha (the name of her character in the show) in real life. Like Astha, I am a girl who is very happy in her own space and also, someone who can be a little clumsy at times!" 

She adds, "Finally, I am doing such a beautiful love story! It is great fun! I was dying to do something that I haven't done before, and this show gives me that opportunity. I was dying to play a bubbly, peppy character! The audience always has high expectations from a sequel but the fact that it is such a wonderful story has helped."

TOI

tfs dear

@bold...so she n dumb n actual life too  Clap 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-24, 10:04

Anu .. Reading tat oly i had a spark i should share here Clap

i wonder abt the situation of real shlok she is gonna to get in her life.. Very pathetic !!

Read the next one. Her character is bubbly and peppy confused
She is dying to do such character ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-24, 10:58

Gosh, I had the same thought.. she is dumb in real too.. and what beautiful love story?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-24, 11:07

Shanthi..
she thinks this to be beautiful love story.. Her character to be peppy ..the audience had high expectations and this wonderful story helped - this is Wat she said isnt..

I agree she is Aastha in real life too..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-24, 12:44

scratch I didot realise because u are from the same town u should have met them there....beautiful love story  scratch from wat angle? I think people's expectations have been flushed...your safe...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-24, 13:08

sarra0 wrote:scratch I didot realise because u are from the same town u should have met them there....beautiful love story  scratch from wat angle?  I think people's expectations have been flushed...your safe...

I simply don't get the wonderful story bit.. she is living in utopia

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum