Latest topics

Deepika Singh aka Sandhya Of Diya Aur Baati Hum to Marry her show’s Director

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deepika Singh aka Sandhya Of Diya Aur Baati Hum to Marry her show’s Director

Post by candy on 2014-03-24, 08:46

TV actress Deepika Singh is all set to wed her show's director Rohit Raj Goyal, who she met when she was finally picked for the role she became known for. Deepika confirms, "Rohit and I are getting married in the first week of May in Mumbai. It will be a love-cum-arranged marriage." 

When she joined the show, she was a complete newcomer while Rohit had been directing serials for quite a while by then. The two grew close over the last year after her sister's marriage. 

She shares, "We both belong to Delhi and have similar cultural and traditional backgrounds. We believe in the idea that a relationship is for keeps and that there is nothing to hide about a relationship. My parents met him at my sister's wedding and liked him a lot. His family liked me as well and our families thought we'd be a good match. And when I made plans to go on a holiday alone in May, Rohit asked me if instead of a holiday, we should get married and I agreed." 

Deepika recalls how she fell for her director. "When I first met him on the set, I used to be quite vocal about my thoughts and being from Delhi, I'd be quite moohfat in my thoughts with him, have cute fights with him and was never afraid of him. But he really moulded me and shaped my career as an actress. Rohit is a genuine person, he's someone you can trust and he really respects a woman. In my case, you can say that behind a successful woman, there is a man," she says. 

Ask her if she will continue to work after she gets married and she says, "Of course."

TOI

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Deepika Singh aka Sandhya Of Diya Aur Baati Hum to Marry her show’s Director

Post by slmu on 2014-03-24, 11:39

Oh? Nice  hpee 

Good luck to them

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Deepika Singh aka Sandhya Of Diya Aur Baati Hum to Marry her show’s Director

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-24, 13:10

Oh Good! They can continue their honeymoon on the sets  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-24, 13:11

Zu  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-24, 13:15

slmu wrote:Zu  hppy

they should take advantage of the situation

show mein romance toh ho nahin rahan toh off screen hi sahi

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-24, 13:21

zuzana wrote:

their romance is probably the reason why there is no romance on the show.. they are so busy romancing each other that there is none left to spare for Suraj  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-24, 13:30

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

their romance is probably the reason why there is no romance on the show.. they are so busy romancing each other that there is none left to spare for Suraj  hppy

valid point...director hai toh romance scenes cut kiya hoga  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-24, 14:28

Aap dono bi naa.. hppy hppy
suraj ko mila"baba ji ka thullu "

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum