Latest topics

Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-25, 14:20

sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

this was my thought too  bounce 

waise shanti, induction of ishu into SP bhau's was done quite some time ago as per me  Wink , par koi nahin

things to add on to the list for future:

1) do mahaan karya by saving fellow country men (this is an extension of helping whole neighborhood)
2) get a call from Indian President and receive ARJUN award
3) get a call from US to save President Obama
4) take care of people on another planet, don't worry about transportation, aliens will take care of it

secret service will b out of a job...aliens will leave her in space...they don't do mahaan interfering bahus...

sarra, amen to the red line  hppy 

par yaar, aliens do come to earth and we save them somtimes naa, since this is SP bhau's we are talking about, we take it to the next level of helping them too and gettting super natural powers from them, so, next stage of mahaan bahu is super power bhau  bounce 

It will then b the aliens receiving the awards...dependin on wat they do...either by one grateful government on earth or two governments on two planets...

i am suspired aliens don't watch hindi serials and run the other way...never to look again...wat super power would u give the mahaan bahu?? not forgettin that there r certain things that bahu like doing like investigating, running around, uncovering a conspiracy etc...u cant give a super power that would make any of that easier...

par SP wale thodi na agree karenge, it has to be their bhau receiving the awards and rewards

imagine aliens watching our serials, they must be shaking their heads ki 'humans'

erhem about the red line..... FLYING, we haven't seen that so far (i think)???

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by slmu on 2014-03-25, 14:22

chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

secret service will b out of a job...aliens will leave her in space...they don't do mahaan interfering bahus...

sarra, amen to the red line  hppy 

par yaar, aliens do come to earth and we save them somtimes naa, since this is SP bhau's we are talking about, we take it to the next level of helping them too and gettting super natural powers from them, so, next stage of mahaan bahu is super power bhau  bounce 

It will then b the aliens receiving the awards...dependin on wat they do...either by one grateful government on earth or two governments on two planets...

i am suspired aliens don't watch hindi serials and run the other way...never to look again...wat super power would u give the mahaan bahu?? not forgettin that there r certain things that bahu like doing like investigating, running around, uncovering a conspiracy etc...u cant give a super power that would make any of that easier...

par SP wale thodi na agree karenge, it has to be their bhau receiving the awards and rewards

imagine aliens watching our serials, they must be shaking their heads ki 'humans'

erhem about the red line..... FLYING, we haven't seen that so far (i think)???

Arre, kya pata aliens ki TV shows kaise hote hai? maybe it will be us shaking our heads  nty

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-25, 14:23

sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
anjani-pagli wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

sul, about saving President Obama, each bhau will be given an opportunity to save him, remember,  no discrimination  hpee 

i pity the President though, imagine the number of times he has to be kidnapped to be saved, or may be we can chose a diffrent country president each time  hpee 
he has to be particularly afraid of sandhya bahu... who might fly with him in parachute without knowing how to open..... ...Obama will be praying to God to get kidnapped by real terrorist Bang  hppy

 ROFL ROFL ROFL , oh god, i can't stop laughing, poor Mr. Obama will be cursing her and SP, never will he ask to be saved by SP bhau at any time

no he refuses to b kidnapped...to long winded...its a sniper...and after he is saved by bahu they can investigate to hearts content and he only needed to make their acquitance for a few seconds..every one wins d..

good idea  Thumbsup , now all SP needs to do is put this into plan

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by chitmanas on 2014-03-25, 14:25

slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

sarra, amen to the red line  hppy 

par yaar, aliens do come to earth and we save them somtimes naa, since this is SP bhau's we are talking about, we take it to the next level of helping them too and gettting super natural powers from them, so, next stage of mahaan bahu is super power bhau  bounce 

It will then b the aliens receiving the awards...dependin on wat they do...either by one grateful government on earth or two governments on two planets...

i am suspired aliens don't watch hindi serials and run the other way...never to look again...wat super power would u give the mahaan bahu?? not forgettin that there r certain things that bahu like doing like investigating, running around, uncovering a conspiracy etc...u cant give a super power that would make any of that easier...

par SP wale thodi na agree karenge, it has to be their bhau receiving the awards and rewards

imagine aliens watching our serials, they must be shaking their heads ki 'humans'

erhem about the red line..... FLYING, we haven't seen that so far (i think)???

Arre, kya pata aliens ki TV shows kaise hote hai? maybe it will be us shaking our heads  nty

true shanti,  hppy , theirs may be even more surprising than ours, who knows

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-25, 14:26

chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

secret service will b out of a job...aliens will leave her in space...they don't do mahaan interfering bahus...

sarra, amen to the red line  hppy 

par yaar, aliens do come to earth and we save them somtimes naa, since this is SP bhau's we are talking about, we take it to the next level of helping them too and gettting super natural powers from them, so, next stage of mahaan bahu is super power bhau  bounce 

It will then b the aliens receiving the awards...dependin on wat they do...either by one grateful government on earth or two governments on two planets...

i am suspired aliens don't watch hindi serials and run the other way...never to look again...wat super power would u give the mahaan bahu?? not forgettin that there r certain things that bahu like doing like investigating, running around, uncovering a conspiracy etc...u cant give a super power that would make any of that easier...

par SP wale thodi na agree karenge, it has to be their bhau receiving the awards and rewards

imagine aliens watching our serials, they must be shaking their heads ki 'humans'

erhem about the red line..... FLYING, we haven't seen that so far (i think)???

no no it would not b SP that would give these awards to aliens... would b filing cases that would get lost in the bureaucratic nature of the legal systems...these awards yould b given by the governments...SP is a very small cog...the governments contral the real money... no she cant fly cause that would make investigatin easier cant have that...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-25, 14:29

slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

sarra, amen to the red line  hppy 

par yaar, aliens do come to earth and we save them somtimes naa, since this is SP bhau's we are talking about, we take it to the next level of helping them too and gettting super natural powers from them, so, next stage of mahaan bahu is super power bhau  bounce 

It will then b the aliens receiving the awards...dependin on wat they do...either by one grateful government on earth or two governments on two planets...

i am suspired aliens don't watch hindi serials and run the other way...never to look again...wat super power would u give the mahaan bahu?? not forgettin that there r certain things that bahu like doing like investigating, running around, uncovering a conspiracy etc...u cant give a super power that would make any of that easier...

par SP wale thodi na agree karenge, it has to be their bhau receiving the awards and rewards

imagine aliens watching our serials, they must be shaking their heads ki 'humans'

erhem about the red line..... FLYING, we haven't seen that so far (i think)???

Arre, kya pata aliens ki TV shows kaise hote hai? maybe it will be us shaking our heads  nty

oy this is SKD and SKD mein aliens r like LSV...they therefore do not have such crap nor do they watch such crap on their planet  nty nty 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by slmu on 2014-03-25, 14:34

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

It will then b the aliens receiving the awards...dependin on wat they do...either by one grateful government on earth or two governments on two planets...

i am suspired aliens don't watch hindi serials and run the other way...never to look again...wat super power would u give the mahaan bahu?? not forgettin that there r certain things that bahu like doing like investigating, running around, uncovering a conspiracy etc...u cant give a super power that would make any of that easier...

par SP wale thodi na agree karenge, it has to be their bhau receiving the awards and rewards

imagine aliens watching our serials, they must be shaking their heads ki 'humans'

erhem about the red line..... FLYING, we haven't seen that so far (i think)???

Arre, kya pata aliens ki TV shows kaise hote hai? maybe it will be us shaking our heads  nty

oy this is SKD and SKD mein aliens r like LSV...they therefore do not have such crap nor do they watch such crap on their planet  nty nty 

 Shocked  you are kind to aliens.. chalo koi nahi.. they are welcome to the world of LSVs  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-25, 14:41

Oh my tummy hurts reading the pages... ROFL  ROFL 

ur pagal lot ....love u all  Heart 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by slmu on 2014-03-25, 14:45

zuzana wrote:Oh my tummy hurts reading the pages... ROFL  ROFL 

ur pagal lot ....love u all   Heart 

 hug1

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-25, 14:49

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

par SP wale thodi na agree karenge, it has to be their bhau receiving the awards and rewards

imagine aliens watching our serials, they must be shaking their heads ki 'humans'

erhem about the red line..... FLYING, we haven't seen that so far (i think)???

Arre, kya pata aliens ki TV shows kaise hote hai? maybe it will be us shaking our heads  nty

oy this is SKD and SKD mein aliens r like LSV...they therefore do not have such crap nor do they watch such crap on their planet  nty nty 

 Shocked  you are kind to aliens.. chalo koi nahi.. they are welcome to the world of LSVs  hpee

i have to believe a higher plane of thought has to exist then indian serials...they r like LSV cause taste is similar, but they cant b LSV cause their planet does not show regressive lot...apart from there scientists who for the sake of human experiments have to endure...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-25, 14:50

zuzana wrote:Oh my tummy hurts reading the pages... ROFL  ROFL 

ur pagal lot ....love u all   Heart 

 long hug 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by slmu on 2014-03-25, 14:54

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Arre, kya pata aliens ki TV shows kaise hote hai? maybe it will be us shaking our heads  nty

oy this is SKD and SKD mein aliens r like LSV...they therefore do not have such crap nor do they watch such crap on their planet  nty nty 

 Shocked  you are kind to aliens.. chalo koi nahi.. they are welcome to the world of LSVs  hpee

i have to believe a higher plane of thought has to exist then indian serials...they r like LSV cause taste is similar, but they cant b LSV cause their planet does not show regressive lot...apart from there scientists who for the sake of human experiments have to endure...

 hppy  bechare aliens ke scientists

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-25, 16:42

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:hppy  hppy  Good one Shanti

Thank you Ria.. but better than the post is the discussion  hppy
 true the post and the discussions are fun to read

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-25, 16:48

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

oy this is SKD and SKD mein aliens r like LSV...they therefore do not have such crap nor do they watch such crap on their planet  nty nty 

 Shocked  you are kind to aliens.. chalo koi nahi.. they are welcome to the world of LSVs  hpee

i have to believe a higher plane of thought has to exist then indian serials...they r like LSV cause taste is similar, but they cant b LSV cause their planet does not show regressive lot...apart from there scientists who for the sake of human experiments have to endure...

 hppy  bechare aliens ke scientists
 hppy

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-25, 20:32

Sooner than Later All the Shows will come with disclaimer

"All the superhuman feats performed on this show by the Bahu have being advised by experts, therefore do not attempt them and cause harm to yourself" 
 hppy

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-25, 20:42

sameersaagar wrote:Sooner than Later All the Shows will come with disclaimer

"All the superhuman feats performed on this show by the Bahu have being advised by experts, therefore do not attempt them and cause harm to yourself" 
 hppy

ROFL ROFL God I cant stop laughing

sameer thats hilarious...harmful to health  hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by slmu on 2014-03-25, 21:47

sameersaagar wrote:Sooner than Later All the Shows will come with disclaimer

"All the superhuman feats performed on this show by the Bahu have being advised by experts, therefore do not attempt them and cause harm to yourself" 
 hppy

 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-03-26, 04:22

Shanthi too good. ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
Had a blast reading the thread. hppy 
SP ke mahaan bahu ki sena is on a never ending expansion like India's population.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 4295
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by slmu on 2014-03-26, 10:46

sunshine99 wrote:Shanthi too good. ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
Had a blast reading the thread. hppy 
SP ke mahaan bahu ki sena is on a never ending expansion like India's population.

Thanks Koel  hpee 

Population explosion of bahus  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-03-26, 10:53

slmu wrote:

Thanks Koel  hpee 

Population explosion of bahus  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
Shanthi saas bhi abhi bahu hai na in  serials as they have peedhi ki seedhi in the saas genealogy  Wink  Jst count hw many bahus are there per show one who is mahan and trying to make the others in the show mahan which they become by the time serial ends...so Sp gives dollops of already mahan and in the making mahan bahus ek dum pheree... hppy

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 4295
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by slmu on 2014-03-26, 11:05

sunshine99 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Thanks Koel  hpee 

Population explosion of bahus  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
Shanthi saas bhi abhi bahu hai na in  serials as they have peedhi ki seedhi in the saas genealogy  Wink  Jst count hw many bahus are there per show one who is mahan and trying to make the others in the show mahan which they become by the time serial ends...so Sp gives dollops of already mahan and in the making mahan bahus ek dum pheree... hppy

 ROFL  ROFL  that's ek mahaan keeps trying to turn everyone mahaan

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Steps to becoming a mahaan bahu

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:28


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum