Latest topics

Laughter all the way!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laughter all the way!!!

Post by Abavi on 2013-04-01, 17:22

Which show would come to your mind if I asked you for a total comedy centric show in Star plus?
Off late, a very serious real time show is giving me stomach aches induced by laughter... The weekend ka star parivar on that show was heights of comedy... I couldnt hold myself... High voltage drama is spoiling the seriousness of the show...
Rolling Eyes

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Laughter all the way!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-01, 17:26

ummmmmmm..for me...it is Behena for now

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-01, 17:30

oh!! u watched the whole show is it?? i jus saw it for two mins...the moment they referred to them with the reel name..i jus turned the channel..i couldn't take this star parivaar crap...even the awards for the same reason.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-01, 17:43

tweety wrote:oh!! u watched the whole show is it?? i jus saw it for two mins...the moment they referred to them with the reel name..i jus turned the channel..i couldn't take this star parivaar crap...even the awards for the same reason.

Bhat's Happened, Tellz all..Sowme ... I amm ready with my papa Corn and Momma Corn

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-01, 17:48

Tanthya wrote:
tweety wrote:oh!! u watched the whole show is it?? i jus saw it for two mins...the moment they referred to them with the reel name..i jus turned the channel..i couldn't take this star parivaar crap...even the awards for the same reason.

Bhat's Happened, Tellz all..Sowme ... I amm ready with my papa Corn and Momma Corn
LOL!! nothing very serious tanu, i jus couldnt tolerate all the characters being referred by their serial names, outside the show n this time it was the people from PKD n EHMMBH..i cannot stand both of them...u should have seen the reactions that these people gave...LOL..as Vi said it was too dramatic.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-01, 18:00

tweety wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

LOL!! nothing very serious tanu, i jus couldnt tolerate all the characters being referred by their serial names, outside the show n this time it was the people from PKD n EHMMBH..i cannot stand both of them...u should have seen the reactions that these people gave...LOL..as Vi said it was too dramatic.

Awww , Come here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]..You sure need it jaanu for watching that

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-04-02, 10:57

I didnt I didnt... I actually tried watching it and when that Kokila ben Happy singh dialogues happened, Gopi and Ahem giving shocked and dramatic glances...I started to laugh like crazy... and then changed the channel... I was back though to see Suraj spilling all the jelebis... and remembered Kushi's jelebi making skills... it somehow made me sad and then I didnt go back...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-04-02, 10:59

Tanthya wrote:

Oh Nothing Tants, These people are into unintentional comedy... Like how we feel when we watch vijayakanth movies, we keep laughing for all the serious dialogues that he says... that effect!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-02, 11:46

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Oh Nothing Tants, These people are into unintentional comedy... Like how we feel when we watch vijayakanth movies, we keep laughing for all the serious dialogues that he says... that effect!
LOL very ture, why dont u include TR films too, tghat are even more funny.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-04-02, 12:03

tweety wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Alpha beta gamma! Star parivaar drama

thaanga mudiyala - Aiyo Rama!! hey dandanakka dannakudaka!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-02, 12:06

Abavi wrote:
tweety wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Alpha beta gamma! Star parivaar drama

thaanga mudiyala - Aiyo Rama!! hey dandanakka dannakudaka!
:lol!:

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-02, 13:24

For me its PKD Vi...they dish out such nonsensical seq and the constipated looks of the heroine is a added bonus...now dont think I laugh when I watch the show but when I come here and read all the comments on the show it just has me in splits...nothing can beat the comedy we have in ridiculing the show :lol!:

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-04-02, 13:44

zuzana wrote:For me its PKD Vi...they dish out such nonsensical seq and the constipated looks of the heroine is a added bonus...now dont think I laugh when I watch the show but when I come here and read all the comments on the show it just has me in splits...nothing can beat the comedy we have in ridiculing the show :lol!:
I agree with you... I read one in the forum this morning too about how the writer's diary got burnt and the story is half baked...

Twisted Evil

Isnt the heroine relieved of her constipated problems yet? I read some time back during V day that she was suffering from this... Poor girl.. what a prolonged problem:cry:

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-02, 14:47

Abavi wrote:
zuzana wrote:For me its PKD Vi...they dish out such nonsensical seq and the constipated looks of the heroine is a added bonus...now dont think I laugh when I watch the show but when I come here and read all the comments on the show it just has me in splits...nothing can beat the comedy we have in ridiculing the show :lol!:
I agree with you... I read one in the forum this morning too about how the writer's diary got burnt and the story is half baked...

Twisted Evil

Isnt the heroine relieved of her constipated problems yet? I read some time back during V day that she was suffering from this... Poor girl.. what a prolonged problem:cry:

Vi she got relieved atlast after SR was done..u have to look at her picture of relief..Shanti has posted her picture for proof :lol!:

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayaa on 2013-04-22, 16:17

after IPK I use to watch PKD but now i m stopped it.
I only watch SC and Master shef. i just stoped all other programs in sp...)

i dont find any intrest to see them at all.

Jaya

Jayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum