Latest topics

Apshagun's love for Raman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apshagun's love for Raman

Post by slmu on 2014-03-26, 10:54

Each and everything Apshagun do seems to be centered on Raman  scratch . 

Ashok can't make a single plan without Raman being the target. Of course, he blusters on about wanting to teach Raman a lesson, but hey, you got the girl and the son.. why bother? what's the fixation? Me thinks its something more than hate.

Shagun, so obsessed with showing the world that Raman still loves her. She is supposedly in love with Ashok and he in love with her, but she is showing off to him that she is still desirable to her ex husband  Shocked . She dressed in white because its Holi, but the target seems to be Raman who thought she was wonderful in white. On being told by him that he doesn't like it anymore and insulted by him, she still challenges Ashok that she will make sure Raman plays Holi with only her  confused . What is she trying to prove? That no man can resist her? And why? She got Ashok right? So why stir him up?

Yeh mohabbatein humme samajh nahi aati.

*Pic credit: original uploader

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Apshagun's love for Raman

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-26, 11:35

I think Shagun wanna believe that she is the most desirable lady n the world

and she has an illusion that Raman can never move on and he will miss her forever....

I thnk deep inside she s disturbed by the fact that Raman s now more successful than Ashok...she left him for Ashok who didnt even marry her and using her...so she trying 2 make herself believe that Raman is not happy and wat she did was right

If something happens between her and Ashok she'll try 2 get back n to Ramans life...I m sure abt dat...such a cheap woman

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-26, 11:39

anusha.cochin wrote:I think Shagun wanna believe that she is the most desirable lady n the world

and she has an illusion that Raman can never move on and he will miss her forever....

I thnk deep inside she s disturbed by the fact that Raman s now more successful than Ashok...she left him for Ashok who didnt even marry her and using her...so she trying 2 make herself believe that Raman is not happy and wat she did was right

If something happens between her and Ashok she'll try 2 get back n to Ramans life...I  m sure abt dat...such a cheap woman

Nice Anu.. yes she seems to hate the fact that Raman can be more successful than Ashok and can also move on. You are right, she will try to get back into Raman's life.. am expecting it at some stage.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-26, 11:42

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:I think Shagun wanna believe that she is the most desirable lady n the world

If something happens between her and Ashok she'll try 2 get back n to Ramans life...I  m sure abt dat...such a cheap woman

Nice Anu.. yes she seems to hate the fact that Raman can be more successful than Ashok and can also move on. You are right, she will try to get back into Raman's life.. am expecting it at some stage.

@bold...at dat stage Raman shud insult Shagun...dat wud be the ultimate revenge

but I m sure sacrificing face of our sp vahu will cum out at that stage...probably Ishu will leave Raman at dat stage

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-26, 11:45

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

@bold...at dat stage Raman shud insult Shagun...dat wud be the ultimate revenge

but I m sure sacrificing face of our sp vahu will cum out at that stage...probably Ishu will leave Raman at dat stage

Oh god, i hope not.. Shagun does not deserve any sacrifice from anyone.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-26, 12:18

True Shanti.. They are still stuck on Raman ki besati karna..  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-26, 12:40

ashok shagun, shagun ashok...wat a jodi...they deserve each other...

ashok is obsessed wit raman, wit showing raman his place...wit taking everything from him...the reasoning I don't know...is it to prove I am better, I still have it, I made him I can break him...

maybe shagun is afraid if raman doesnt love her anymore then maybe Ashok wouldn't want her any more... hppy hppy she has a big enough ego to think that she left raman and his life ended, she is not wrong in a sense but has the emotion wrong...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-26, 12:42

Maria J wrote:True Shanti.. They are still stuck on Raman ki besati karna..  Bang

Ridiculous really

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-26, 12:43

sarra0 wrote:ashok shagun, shagun ashok...wat a jodi...they deserve each other...

ashok is obsessed wit raman, wit showing raman his place...wit taking everything from him...the reasoning I don't know...is it to prove I am better, I still have it, I made him I can break him...

maybe shagun is afraid if raman doesnt love her anymore then maybe Ashok wouldn't want her any more... hppy hppy she has a big enough ego to think that she left raman and his life ended, she is not wrong in a sense but has the emotion wrong...

hppy  it would be hilarious if Ashok told her he has no use for her because Raman does not love her.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-26, 12:49

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:ashok shagun, shagun ashok...wat a jodi...they deserve each other...

hppy  it would be hilarious if Ashok told her he has no use for her because Raman does not love her.

imagine ashok tries to patao ishita and shagun tries to re patao raman  hppy 

i have started watching some of the episodes I missed...they have had some funny and sweet scenes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-26, 12:50

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i have started watching some of the episodes I missed...they have had some funny and sweet scenes...

ROFL  that would be really funny.. am surprised Ashok hasn't tried it yet to prove that everything of Raman's is his.

Oh great .. have fun

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-26, 12:53

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  that would be really funny.. am surprised Ashok hasn't tried it yet to prove that everything of Raman's is his.

Oh great .. have fun

ashok doesnt have enough substance to b able to take ishita on...he is all fool...ishita doesnt look sexy enough to satisfy his ego...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-26, 12:54

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Oh great .. have fun

ashok doesnt have enough substance to b able to take ishita on...he is all fool...ishita doesnt look sexy enough to satisfy his ego...

True and she is not useful either like the journalist.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-26, 13:01

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Oh great .. have fun

her usefulness would come wit the ability to annoy raman...but strategically he should wait until ishita and raman r in love and think the blow will b worse...not realising ishita will spend her time running after ruhi not running to the salon... hppy 

i don't get the relationship wit the journalist...y she listens and gives him watever he wants...i am surprised she still has a job left...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-26, 18:09

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Oh great .. have fun

her usefulness would come wit the ability to annoy raman...but strategically he should wait until ishita and raman r in love and think the blow will b worse...not realising ishita will spend her time running after ruhi not running to the salon... hppy 

i don't get the relationship wit the journalist...y she listens and gives him watever he wants...i am surprised she still has a job left...

He must have something on her... to make her do what he wants

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-26, 20:02

Both Ashok and Shagun suffer from a obsessive compulsive disorder, whereby their whole life is dictated by the events in the Life of Raman Kumar. 
  ROFL

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-26, 20:04

sameersaagar wrote:Both Ashok and Shagun suffer from a obsessive compulsive disorder, whereby their whole life is dictated by the events in the Life of Raman Kumar. 
  ROFL

ROFL  poor them

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-27, 10:40

ApShagun are both pathetic and disgusting....they live in their dream world...cant wait for Raman to show her the mirror

Shanti their world revolves around Raman....they just cant live without his thoughts...hayyye "yeh hai mohabbatein" I am tellling u its a triangle love story

Ashok----Raman-----Shagun  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-27, 13:40

zuzana wrote:ApShagun are both pathetic and disgusting....they live in their dream world...cant wait for Raman to show her the mirror

Shanti their world revolves around Raman....they just cant live without his thoughts...hayyye "yeh hai mohabbatein" I am tellling u its a triangle love story

Ashok----Raman-----Shagun  hppy 

ROFL  ROFL  yes they each so obsessed with Raman... yeh hai mohabbatein indeed.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-27, 17:14

Does Shagun loves Raman ? and deep inside she knws Raman s a better person than than Ashok n real...and she s trying 2 believe he doesnt care Raman  afro 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum