Latest topics

The manipulation of children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The manipulation of children

Post by slmu on 2014-03-27, 11:20

Ruhi - used as a pawn by Ashok to get back at Raman. His lies, both in the court during the custody hearing and also about her being his daughter and not Raman's is caught out and Ruhi escapes relatively unscathed. Her bonus, Raman displays his love for her more openly. And being very young - she sees the world as black or white - Ashok and Shagun are liars, Raman and Ishita are not.

Adi - at the receiving end of years of indoctrination. First from his mother - that Raman is a poor provider and can't give him what he needs. Then from Ashok - that his father is a liar. No doubt some lies have been told to him on the basis of which he lied to the court about Raman beating him up. Matters have not ended there. He has been told that Raman and his family turned up and insulted Ashok and Shagun - yes they did, but the reasons given were false. Now, he is again seeing Raman as liar because Ishita, for Ruhi's sake, has turned up at the Holi event after Raman has told Adi that he did not bring her along. Adi being older, sees more of grey. But the years have only taught him that Raman lies. 

Ashok's purpose, as far as I can understand, is revenge on Raman for winning the CEO of the year trophy. Shagun's purpose, is to get Ashok to marry her. She does not really like it when Ashok explains his plans for her kids, she stands with an unhappy face. But she does nothing, because her own selfish needs come before the well being of her children.

There are probably loads of couples who use children as tools in their war against each other. But there is something really upsetting to watch these plans put into action on the screen. 

*Pics credit: Original uploader

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: The manipulation of children

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-27, 12:13

even when raman had issues wit showing his love for ruhi he still loved her, wanted the best for her, she was with family, cared for, protected but Adi for some reason was indoctrined against Raman from the start though I don't get wat shagun aim wit that was...and now he is twisted...in a normal serial u would generally say the truth and real love will win out and he will end up wit raman and ishita...but if they stay true to the book then that would not b the case...he is a lost cause...who is just going to cause problems...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-27, 13:33

Shanti.. Shagun allowing Ashok to use her kids is really upsetting.. Cant she see that Ashok is just using her.. Adi is unlucky to stay with Shagun..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-27, 13:38

sarra0 wrote:even when raman had issues wit showing his love for ruhi he still loved her, wanted the best for her, she was with family, cared for, protected but Adi for some reason was indoctrined against Raman from the start though I don't get wat shagun aim wit that was...and now he is twisted...in a normal serial u would generally say the truth and real love will win out and he will end up wit raman and ishita...but if they stay true to the book then that would not b the case...he is a lost cause...who is just going to cause problems...

Its terrible isn't it? I guess the book's aim was to highlight that children are pawns in the games parents play. 

No idea what Shagun gained by doing this to her son.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-27, 13:39

Maria J wrote:Shanti.. Shagun allowing Ashok to use her kids is really upsetting.. Cant she see that Ashok is just using her.. Adi is unlucky to stay with Shagun..

She can see Ria.. notice her expression every time Ashok spells out his plans... she doesn't like it. But she doesn't do anything about it.. therein lies the problem.

Adi is unlucky yes.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-27, 13:44

sarra0 wrote:even when raman had issues wit showing his love for ruhi he still loved her, wanted the best for her, she was with family, cared for, protected but Adi for some reason was indoctrined against Raman from the start though I don't get wat shagun aim wit that was...and now he is twisted...in a normal serial u would generally say the truth and real love will win out and he will end up wit raman and ishita...but if they stay true to the book then that would not b the case...he is a lost cause...who is just going to cause problems...
Do u think they will stay true to the book??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-27, 14:02

Shanti completely agree with you...its disgusting and pathetic to see this manipulation by Apshagun...I somehow feel more disgusted at Shagun...Adi is her own blood and she isnt seeign what she or ashok is doing for Adi...the kid is getting mentally tortured...he had one minute of realisation tht his dad might have said the truth but apshagun just doesnt let it seep in ..I am sure he will go the wrong way...its sad.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-27, 14:23

zuzana wrote:Shanti completely agree with you...its disgusting and pathetic to see this manipulation by Apshagun...I somehow feel more disgusted at Shagun...Adi is her own blood and she isnt seeign what she or ashok is doing for Adi...the kid is getting mentally tortured...he had one minute of realisation tht his dad might have said the truth but apshagun just doesnt let it seep in ..I am sure he will go the wrong way...its sad.

I agree Shagun is more at fault here because she is standing by and letting it happen

Feel really sorry for Adi...the kid never had a chance

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-27, 14:32

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Shanti completely agree with you...its disgusting and pathetic to see this manipulation by Apshagun...I somehow feel more disgusted at Shagun...Adi is her own blood and she isnt seeign what she or ashok is doing for Adi...the kid is getting mentally tortured...he had one minute of realisation tht his dad might have said the truth but apshagun just doesnt let it seep in ..I am sure he will go the wrong way...its sad.

I agree Shagun is more at fault here because she is standing by and letting it happen

precap he looks like trying drgus  Shocked 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-27, 14:39

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I thought it might be bhaang laced sweets/paan

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-27, 14:40

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

oh ok..

whats with mihir mihika and now trisha..looks like tht might be a permananet character  Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-27, 14:42

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

oh ok..

whats with mihir mihika and now trisha..looks like tht might be a permananet character  Twisted Evil 

I think the article said it was a cameo .. not sure

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-27, 14:50

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

oh ok..

phew

the Mrs Bhalla and Madhus segment was so boring

why dont they focus on developing Ishra relationship  Evil or Very Mad 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-27, 14:52

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

oh ok..

phew

the Mrs Bhalla and Madhus segment was so boring

why dont they focus on developing Ishra relationship  Evil or Very Mad 

yup that bit dragged like anything... Ishra relationship will be all about the kids from the looks of it, now that Adi is in the fray.. *sigh* no idea when it will get to be about them

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-27, 15:24

I was thnkg Adi and Ishu wnt be n gud terms...Adi seems 2 hate his southeli maa

but he has no probs with Ashok who s nt evn the second hus band of his mom

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-27, 18:10

anusha.cochin wrote:I was thnkg Adi and Ishu wnt be n gud terms...Adi seems 2 hate his southeli maa

but he has no probs with Ashok who s nt evn the second hus band of his mom

Its because he doesn't want to believe that anything connected to Raman can be good.. so of course he hates.. he doesn't really have a reason.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-27, 19:25

This is a serial, so we may get to see possibly, that the truth reaches Aditya & open his eyes on the true nature of Ashok & Shagun, but in real life, sometimes the truth does not all the time come into open and the damage is permanent.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-27, 19:31

sameersaagar wrote:This is a serial, so we may get to see possibly, that the truth reaches Aditya & open his eyes on the true nature of Ashok & Shagun, but in real life, sometimes the truth does not all the time come into open and the damage is permanent.

Exactly.. am sure it happens again and again in real life. To see it play out on screen is a disturbing.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-27, 19:38

Shanthi,
It is rather a paradox of a situation, which is required to be shown to people that this happens in real life, but it can give also ideas to villainous people, who will use it for their own advantage.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-27, 19:40

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi,
It is rather a paradox of a situation, which is required to be shown to people that this happens in real life, but it can give also ideas to villainous people, who will use it for their own advantage.

Hmm true.. unscrupulous people would take the wrong message out of this.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum