Latest topics

Raqesh's [Asad] Tweets - 27th March 2014 - Qubool Hai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raqesh's [Asad] Tweets - 27th March 2014 - Qubool Hai

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-27, 12:02

Raqesh Tweets:

Tweet 1 - The production and channel team of qubool hai was very keen to get me on board frm day 1 I knew upon signing my work will be for a specific"

Tweet 2 - time period. Many would ask why I took the offer to begin with. Firstly for Gul. I really admired and still admire gul and wanted to work"

Tweet 3 - with her. As an actor its important to work with people your thoughts and wavelength matches with and be creatively satisfied."

Tweet 4 - Maybe Gul and I will do something bigger and better in the future. Who knows. Qubool hai definitely presented challenges infront of me."

Tweet 5 - Pressure of replacement, of joining a show in between and its end.But as an actor I am secure to know that closure of shows is not the end"

Tweet 6 - But as an actor I am secure to know that closure of shows is not the end for an actor. Tv is in a great space today with various acting"

Tweet 7 - opportunities to offer. I cannot limit myself or my hunger to learn out of fear of anything. Im open to diverse roles and experiments"

Tweet 8 - more than ever.I really enjoyed my stint in the show and am happy I could give them their 'asad' when they needed one."

Tweet 9 - I wish the entire team of #quboolhai and @ZeeTV massive success. May the show prospers for everyone just as it has done always."

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Raqesh's [Asad] Tweets - 27th March 2014 - Qubool Hai

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-27, 12:45

TFS Sarra..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-03-27, 12:53

Hmmmm...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-27, 13:11

the show certainly presented challenges to him...but wat he did to b creatively satisfied is beyond me...he mentioned closure of a show twice...does he literally mean show closing or just the leap and therefore the show as is ceases to exist...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum