Latest topics

This is shocking ....Hope it is untrue :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is shocking ....Hope it is untrue :(

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-27, 14:13

Official News by Zee Team......

Media are Spreading such a fake news about Rajat tokas....because every body already knows that Rajat tokas stopped giving any statements to media because of their bad behavior and stupid question.

Truth is that-
Jodha Akbar is going the middle point of its story,Maximum important sequence are complete to telecast with Rajat and paridhi....but now at this point paridhi faces some problems
after the #Amer sequence, Jodha Akbar will be shown as perfect husband and wife with more close scenes and more romantic scenes.

JA 26 march 2014 E24 u me aur tv segment
they basically said d same as the scrutiny article

and said mainly due to rajat & santram she is quitting

they said once the shot is over there is no eye contact between parijat

and that since Rajat doesn't get on with Paridhi... Santram who is a good friend of Rajat makes things difficult for paridhi making her wait on set for long hours

and under such circumstances how can one work

so lets see they said who is new Jodha and whats the fate of JA

U ME TV also added that they had reported this earlier about the problem between the leads due to attitude of Rajat

Fb Fan page ...

The makers of the epic drama might have to very soon start hunting for a new face for queenJodha
The television soap Jodha Akbarhas been perennially surrounded with controversies right from its very inception. Grapevine has it that the show is going to have a major altercation in its cast. Paridhi SharmaakaMaharani Jodhais all set to quit the show and move on.

Ourkhabroos inform us that the reason for the abrupt quitting is her constant disagreements with the show’s director. Talking to a leading daily, a source reveals, “Rajat Tokas, who plays Akbar in the show, and director Santram Verma are good friends and they share a smooth working relationship. But Paridhi and Rajat don’t see eye to eye, and she has been having a tough time during shoots. Santram, apparently has been making her work at odd hours. he even makes her wait unnecessarily at times. Earlier when Ekta Kapoorwas producing the show, Paridhi had asked her to intervene to resolve the matter. But nothing really changed. As she is not producing the show anymore, things have gotten worse. Paridhi is now contemplating quitting the show.”

If we recall last year as well, 90 crew members chose to walk out of the sets because of the director’s behaviour and attitude towards them. Also we remember, Ankita Dubey akaMotibaiwas replaced because of her differences with the director. Although this time over, Paridhi decided not to comment as she mentioned that there have been issues with the director but they are not major and they will be solved amicably and thus she was not quitting the show.
Now we don’t know whom to believe. We just hope that our beloved queen Jodha remains the same and the show is spared of another controversial issue.Hai napeeps? @nila

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-27, 14:52; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: This is shocking ....Hope it is untrue :(

Post by clarissasham on 2014-03-27, 14:19

OH god why its happening with all shows we love,.....its lesson dont fall for any show  Bang

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-27, 14:25

clarissasham wrote:OH god why its happening with all shows we love,.....its lesson dont fall for any show  Bang

initially it was the Rajput community now Paridhi-Director have a face off ..uuff !!.. and Ektaa is not there to smoothen things too 
 Evil or Very Mad  Broken Heart  zipped

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-27, 14:48

Cynical me whispers ...Contract Negotiations .... Pay Hike.. pressure strategy !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-27, 14:55

Tanthya wrote:Cynical me whispers ...Contract Negotiations .... Pay Hike.. pressure strategy !!
Sathya you mean the leads want a pay hike or they threaten to quit !!.. but this is so unprofessional naa ??
 Shocked  Shocked  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  No  No

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-27, 15:13

Frankly speaking I find it very immature of the media to blame Rajat and the director...I'm sure many of us have seen such cases @ workplace where an employee quits due to Boss but but and but the Boss and colleagues cannot be always wrong !...What does it mean by they are making her work on odd hours ? Daily soaps requires it and it does get mentioned in their contract so if Paridhi wants to shoot according to her convenience then how is it even possible? This is historical show with large cast and crew, the director and her co-actors cannot always manage with her time...Here it is Paridhi's job to adjust ...I've read somewhere the director and team did not listen to Rajat's request to stop the shoot when he injured his leg, so it is clear that the actors needs to manage with the schedules of shoot. I really wish Pari compromises because if she wants to be in this field then she has to adjust according to the schedules of shoot, the director cannot change the script and timings according to her and disturb the schedules of other cast.
Here what she can do is repeatedly complain to Ekta or the production house if the Boss is unbearable and deliberately doing it but Santram is a perfectionist and he is strict and a freak too ! She has worked with him earlier so she must be knowing him and his tantrums....she needs to find a way, instead of keeping quiet when Media is constantly blaming the director-actor duo for her exit.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-27, 15:20

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Cynical me whispers ...Contract Negotiations .... Pay Hike.. pressure strategy !!
Sathya you mean the leads want a pay hike or they threaten to quit !!.. but this is so unprofessional naa ??

Exactly ! even I've used this trick once  hppy  but I did not blame anyone ...it was just between me and boss  Twisted Evil 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-27, 15:25

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Exactly ! even I've used this trick once  hppy  but I did not blame anyone ...it was just between me and boss  Twisted Evil 
OUCH !!!... its the same every where I guess .. but I really wish Paridhi gets her due .. cause we love her as Jodha ... luv  luv

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-27, 15:32

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

OUCH !!!... its the same every where I guess .. but I really wish Paridhi gets her due .. cause we love her as Jodha ... luv  luv

Yeah....this trick is very old and common but what my problem is media is blaming Rajat and director unnecessarily and Paridhi has kept quiet when the two are maligned ...if she wants a hike then she should be brave enough to say this to Ekta and the production house ! Why sit quite when someone else is being criticised and blamed for your problem  Evil or Very Mad 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-27, 17:39

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Yeah....this trick is very old and common but what my problem is media is blaming Rajat and director unnecessarily and Paridhi has kept quiet when the two are maligned ...if she wants a hike then she should be brave enough to say this to Ekta and the production house ! Why sit quite when someone else is being criticised and blamed for your problem  Evil or Very Mad 
I know Neha .. there is more to the story than we have got to know .. some trouble is deffo brewing back stage ... 
 confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-27, 20:01

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:

I know Neha .. there is more to the story than we have got to know .. some trouble is deffo brewing back stage ... 
 confused

hmm...possible Manu, we don't know what is her real problem...may be she is suffering mentally and emotionally because of that director and she decided to quit....bdw I just read on FB that she boycotted shoot for 2 days but when had talks with channel she resumed shooting and will shoot till one month and then she will let them know

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-27, 20:14

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused

hmm...possible Manu, we don't know what is her real problem...may be she is suffering mentally and emotionally because of that director and she decided to quit....bdw I just read on FB that she boycotted shoot for 2 days but when had talks with channel she resumed shooting and will shoot till one month and then she will let them know
Does that mean it is sort of a one month notice to the makers or channel or something ?. OH NOOO !! Neha. I am so upset ..
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-27, 20:39

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:

confused

Does that mean it is sort of a one month notice to the makers or channel or something ?. OH NOOO !! Neha. I am so upset ..
 confused 
Manu, the show started in June or July last year so I feel the PH is not ready to let her go unless and until they finds her replacement...Actually Ekta does take the risk of replacing the leads if they go against her or her directors so I feel they have given Pari some sort of notice, they can sue her for breaking the contract which will be a very negative thing for her career. Pari is no fool to anger Ekta and the PH...she will either agree with to stay or will leave after one month if the director is not ready to be on good terms with her. But why do I feel she has to compromise as Santram is no saint  confused 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-27, 20:43

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 confused

confused 
Manu, the show started in June or July last year so I feel the PH is not ready to let her go unless and until they finds her replacement...Actually Ekta does take the risk of replacing the leads if they go against her or her directors so I feel they have given Pari some sort of notice, they can sue her for breaking the contract which will be a very negative thing for her career. Pari is no fool to anger Ekta and the PH...she will either agree with to stay or will leave after one month if the director is not ready to be on good terms with her. But why do I feel she has to compromise as Santram is no saint  confused 
Neha what did you mean by "santhram is no saint !! "
This is very dangerous stuff .. Does he have underworld connections or something ??
 scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-03-27, 20:56

relex she will not quit

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-27, 21:04

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:

confused 
This is very dangerous stuff .. Does he have underworld connections or something ??
 scratch 
No re,  hppy  ....I meant he does not compromise and he has Ekta's backing ! He kicked old moti out of the show and those 90 crew members left because of him....so I meant it is Pari who will have to do the compromise, he will not listen and give preference to her requests of flexible timings of shoot. But lets hope she does not quit and continues till end if she gets a pay hike.  hpee 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-27, 21:05

gurveen wrote:relex she will not quit
Tumharey mooh mein ghee shakkar gurveen ...
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-27, 21:06

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 confused 
 scratch 
No re,  hppy  ....I meant he does not compromise and he has Ekta's backing ! He kicked old moti out of the show and those 90 crew members left because of him....so I meant it is Pari who will have to do the compromise, he will not listen and give preference to her requests of flexible timings of shoot. But lets hope she does not quit and continues till end if she gets a pay hike.  hpee 
What if they do not agree to give her pay hike ?.
Bit whT about Rajat does he not want pay hike ? . Or is he getting more pay already ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-27, 21:10

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
 scratch 
Bit whT about Rajat does he not want pay hike ? . Or is he getting more pay already ??  

I feel he must be getting more than her, actors salary is generally decided with his popularity and Pari was quite a new (compared to Rajat) when she grabbed the role ...Acct in Big Boss the salary is decided like this only and even the BAH leads and Ronit Roy used to get the highest payment among all the actors as they were popular...So maybe they will increase her salary and she will not quit then.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-27, 21:22

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 scratch 

I feel he must be getting more than her, actors salary is generally decided with his popularity and Pari was quite a new (compared to Rajat) when she grabbed the role ...Acct in Big Boss the salary is decided like this only and even the BAH leads and Ronit Roy used to get the highest payment among all the actors as they were popular...So maybe they will increase her salary and she will not quit then.
OK that is the way it works !!!
I hope Paridi gets some hike .. She did rise in popularity with JA. And is doing very well she deserves some hike naa !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum