Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 27 March 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 27 March 2014

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-27, 22:40

Swathi dead... still not confirmed i think...??

So for her so called revenge Y does she plan something else apart from aiming at aastha repeatedly... fed up with her abortive plans

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-27, 22:52

shailu wrote:Swathi dead... still not confirmed i think...??

So for her so called revenge Y does she plan something else apart from aiming at aastha repeatedly... fed up with her abortive plans
Swati's status is still doubtful yaar .. she might just turn up out of the blue some day 
 hppy   confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-28, 14:03

swathis matter not confirmed...as Aditi s here 4 revenge sumthng bad wud hav happened 2 Swathi

but I dnt get y she trying 2 hurt Astha to see Slok n pain...Slok-Astha s not a loving couple...still she thnk Slok's jaan s Astha  Shocked 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-28, 14:54

anusha.cochin wrote:

swathis matter not confirmed...as Aditi s here 4 revenge sumthng bad wud hav happened 2 Swathi

but I dnt get y she trying 2 hurt Astha to see Slok n pain...Slok-Astha s not a loving couple...still she thnk Slok's jaan s Astha  Shocked 
Ha true...She is in a illusion that shlok too loves aastha deeply n so harming our loved ones will hurt us for sure na... She may be thinking in this way 

But it will be fun to watch her  when she comes to know abt their divorce..... ROFL

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 14:58

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

how about brain transplant??

thats an idea..then hers can be used for research into people functioning without using their brains

yeah maybe if anyone wants to touch it is another matter, they may get sacred that they could b infected...

there's that of course.. but scientists do work with highly contagious organisms  hppy

highly contagious organisms that can kill they accept and have no problem dealing wit...but the threat of being brain dead in a body that functions is a threat to far...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-28, 14:59

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

thats an idea..then hers can be used for research into people functioning without using their brains

yeah maybe if anyone wants to touch it is another matter, they may get sacred that they could b infected...

there's that of course.. but scientists do work with highly contagious organisms  hppy

highly contagious organisms that can kill they accept and have no problem dealing wit...but the threat of being brain dead in a body that functions is a threat to far...

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 15:01

shailu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Ha true...She is in a illusion that shlok too loves aastha deeply n so harming our loved ones will hurt us for sure na... She may be thinking in this way 

But it will be fun to watch her  when she comes to know abt their divorce..... ROFL

the pre cap from a couple of days ago she said something like aastha shlok show as much fake love as u want....but I don't know if it was in the episode cause that would mean she knows they don't love each other and is doing this anyway...illogical...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-28, 15:14

Really illogical...!! One day she said fake love n the other day she said shlok shldn't have loved aastha so much so one day his love only kills her....

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 15:18

shailu wrote:Really illogical...!! One day she said fake love n the other day she said shlok shldn't have loved aastha so much so one day his love only kills her....

that's the show...i cant think of anything they have shown that has any sense in it...its like they themselves don't know wat they have done previously...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-28, 15:28

sarra0 wrote:
shailu wrote:Really illogical...!! One day she said fake love n the other day she said shlok shldn't have loved aastha so much so one day his love only kills her....

that's the show...i cant think of anything they have shown that has any sense in it...its like they themselves don't know wat they have done previously...
They are be-fooling us... Bang

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-28, 15:48

shailu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

And getting fooled by them is supposed to a great idea for time pass /entertainment is it ??
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-28, 16:47

--sumana13-- wrote:
shailu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

And getting fooled by them is supposed to a great idea for time pass /entertainment is it ??  
 confused 
Really......!!hppy  hppy

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-28, 17:24

is there anythng logical n the show

I m watching just for criticizing purpose....its real fun here n the forum

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: