Latest topics

Beintehaa's love dose of Thursday551

Beintehaa's love dose of Thursday

::  ::  :: 

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beintehaa's love dose of Thursday

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-03-27, 23:24

Zain neend mein bhi remembers nt getting the lath of Mamu ki bhanjee..  hppy Yeh anhonee kaise ho gayee... The sleepy head gets up to investigate after all Ajeeb ladki hai Saath ho toh Sakuni nahin.. Door Jai toh ek pal Ka chain nahi.....

What a way to depict the towering effect of Aliya on Zain... He is sleepy when he rambles this.... Tries to come up with the possible reason for her disappearance from the bed.....but still doesnot yet relate to the depth of what he said about Aliya... Aakhir banda neend mein hai..Subconsciously Aliya  has become an integral part of his life which Zain has yet to accept to himself...

He stumbles on to her letter ..as he reads it..the memories of them together whizzes  past .. Someone suddenly has knocked out the wind from his sails... He is zapped. This was not what Zain had expected Aliya to stump him with...Slowly one by one the recollections of his rude behaviour, piercing jibes tumbles out.. The reason for her departure is his hurting her... Zain doesnot want to hurt Aaliya.. He know knows her better than ever.She is a genuinely nice human being.. Truthful,filled with care, concern and love for him and his family like a good member of the same.

He has to get her back .. And so the slow motion run towards the train station starts from the living room to the car only.. He needs the car to reach the train station in half an hr... Running to ape superman won't help... Car is still the safest bet..

Futile was his search as he sits dejected on the steps of the train compartment  with an hurt ego.. If aliya wants to leave he ain't go after her following like a vodaphone puppy to Bhopal..

But Allah tallah has other plans and Aliya's attempt to hide from Zain goes down the drain...
Zain Abdullah is back in business to convince his phatoo wife of showing a clean pair of heels from the battle ground.... she has lost to Zain... He is the undisputed winner in the challenge of throwing out Aliya before the month is over.. 

The point doesnot go well with the wife.. It never does... wives never like to loose.. Being in love or unrequited love  doesnot matter.. Aliya tries to counter...tearing up Zain's symbol of victory the wretched calendar... Giving Zain the perfect opportunity to corner her.. He tears of her one way ticket to Bhopal...Now they are on even fighting ground-THE PRESENT.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Beintehaa's love dose of Thursday

Post by slovesbssi on 2014-03-27, 23:38

wat a mind blowing post!!
 loved it as much as the episode!!Heart

slovesbssi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-03-27, 23:45

slovesbssi wrote:wat a mind blowing post!!
 loved it as much as the episode!!Heart
Thank you dear  long hug  hpee

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-03-28, 00:00

Wow....lovely lovely lovely post dear....mazaa aa gaya...just got over watching the repeat and ur post added the tadka.....

luks like i will re watch again tomo Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-28, 00:00

Loved your take on the episode Koel ..
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-28, 00:01

Koel ... Very beautifully explained today's episode..
yes you hv exactly pointed out zain's feelings.. Expecting her even when he is half asleep Heart

Wat else left to make him realise tat his heart beats for her even when his brain takes rest a while from thinkin her !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Wag wah Koeliyaa..

Post by Teju on 2014-03-28, 00:06

Well said koeliyaa.. Zain in his sleepy head utters the most significant verses..without his knowledge.. He's yet to realise how she has become an integral part of his life.. May not be love but rather getting used to her presence, kit kit, lath, her care, concern etc etc..wud id be intresting to watch how it will be and in what situations wud these two loggerheads realise the love for each other???superbly written as usual..sunshine99 wrote:Zain neend mein bhi remembers nt getting the lath of Mamu ki bhanjee..  hppy Yeh anhonee kaise ho gayee... The sleepy head gets up to investigate after all Ajeeb ladki hai Saath ho toh Sakuni nahin.. Door Jai toh ek pal Ka chain nahi.....

What a way to depict the towering effect of Aliya on Zain... He is sleepy when he rambles this.... Tries to come up with the possible reason for her disappearance from the bed.....but still doesnot yet relate to the depth of what he said about Aliya... Aakhir banda neend mein hai..Subconsciously Aliya  has become an integral part of his life which Zain has yet to accept to himself...

He stumbles on to her letter ..as he reads it..the memories of them together whizzes  past .. Someone suddenly has knocked out the wind from his sails... He is zapped. This was not what Zain had expected Aliya to stump him with...Slowly one by one the recollections of his rude behaviour, piercing jibes tumbles out.. The reason for her departure is his hurting her... Zain doesnot want to hurt Aaliya.. He know knows her better than ever.She is a genuinely nice human being.. Truthful,filled with care, concern and love for him and his family like a good member of the same.

He has to get her back .. And so the slow motion run towards the train station starts from the living room to the car only.. He needs the car to reach the train station in half an hr... Running to ape superman won't help... Car is still the safest bet..

Futile was his search as he sits dejected on the steps of the train compartment  with an hurt ego.. If aliya wants to leave he ain't go after her following like a vodaphone puppy to Bhopal..

But Allah tallah has other plans and Aliya's attempt to hide from Zain goes down the drain...
Zain Abdullah is back in business to convince his phatoo wife of showing a clean pair of heels from the battle ground.... she has lost to Zain... He is the undisputed winner in the challenge of throwing out Aliya before the month is over.. 

The point doesnot go well with the wife.. It never does... wives never like to loose.. Being in love or unrequited love  doesnot matter.. Aliya tries to counter...tearing up Zain's symbol of victory the wretched calendar... Giving Zain the perfect opportunity to corner her.. He tears of her one way ticket to Bhopal...Now they are on even fighting ground-THE PRESENT.

Teju

Back to top Go down

Post by Teju on 2014-03-28, 00:08

pollyanna wrote: long hug Wow....lovely lovely lovely post dear....mazaa aa gaya...just got over watching the repeat and ur post added the tadka.....

Pallo..me too.. Watched the repeat and back here like achi bachi!!! I am optimistic about old times of yapping here!!!! long hug

Teju

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-03-28, 00:14

candy wrote:Koel ... Very beautifully explained today's  episode..  
yes you hv exactly pointed out zain's feelings.. Expecting her even when he is half asleep  Heart  

Wat else left to make him realise tat his heart beats for her even when his brain takes rest a while from thinkin her !!

Thank u  candy  long hug The conscious mind tends to give hazaar reasons to  deny the unpalatable thoughts of the subconscious mind.. Zain is going through it eventually
To accept which he unknowingly knew all along.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nareshkota.baba zombie on 2014-03-28, 00:22

It was very nicely explained.. 

In a way he teared her future with Bhopal and said her future is with him. because of her decision his past changed and because of his decision her future is changing.. So whatever present is will be a present.

nareshkota.baba zombie
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-03-28, 00:41

pollyanna wrote:Wow....lovely lovely lovely post dear....mazaa aa gaya...just got over watching the repeat and ur post added the tadka.....

Thank u Pallo :) Zain in blue looks very handsome .. Shura se anth tak Zain toh repeat ki gunjaish toh hogi hi

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-03-28, 01:07

--sumana13-- wrote:Loved your take on the episode Koel ..
 hpee long hug 
Thanks Sumana long hug  Hw was your trip?

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayaa on 2014-03-28, 01:10

Hi koel lovely post n each n very word. I just posted a long post of mine somehow it's not showing. Ny ways i am so happy to see all my ipk fan club i was waiting for d same from so long. N I got back my forge back.koel lovely post n love u. Nk bhai thank u so much for d the bi pagalpan gouge club I am also in. Nice epi. Jaya

Jayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayaa on 2014-03-28, 01:13

Hey Al I am posting it from mobile please excuse if Ny mistakes. Thank u

Jayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-03-28, 01:27

@Teju thank u hug1 after a long time enjoyed back to back epi of a serial.u are right Aliya has become a comfortable zaroorat forZain.. Life is so much fun in being tied with Aliya and crib about the very fact.
He can trade his precious freedom for it..

When these too confess their  feelings truthfully it would be interesting on how they do it and the journey to that  destination.

Till then the kit kit is more than welcome from Mamu ki bhanjee aur Zain Abdullah

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nareshkota.baba zombie on 2014-03-28, 01:33

Jayaa wrote:Hi koel lovely post n each  n very word. I just posted a long post of mine somehow it's not showing.  Ny ways i am so happy to see all my ipk fan club  i was waiting for d same from so long. N I got back my forge back.koel lovely post n love u. Nk bhai thank u so much for d the bi pagalpan gouge club I am also in.         Nice epi.      Jaya

Welcome to the club of pagalpanti Jaya..  hpee  enjoy the show

nareshkota.baba zombie
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2014-03-28, 03:10

Koel I was  anticipating this post  as much as the Written update and the video. You have certainly delivered and express how sensational the episode was. I loved it ! 
Despite the filmy outlook, nothing could have spoiled the bittersweet essence of the episode. Aliya's heart aches with just the thought in leaving Zain forever,her heart was torn in two,half wanted to be with Zain and the other wanted to give him the freedom he craved (his happiness). She pours her heart into that letter, she stated that she wants Zain to be happy.That single teardrop trailed so painfully down her cheek signified the torment she was undergoing. As she painstakingly fold the letter and placed it next to Zain she could not resist one last gesture of securing the sheets around him. Zain, unconsciously, turns trapping her hand as if he was already telling her "mat jao"   for her it was the partial goodbye hug. She reflects her life with Zain as she moved closer to the door nearer to a future without her husband. Aliya was awashed with so much turmoil and sadness. She took that final unreluctant step and leaves.....As if feeling the loss already Zain awakes to find her gone, the helplessness was clearer than crystal water when it dawn on him that she's gone...she's gone,forever ? Zain gathers his wits and gets ready and runs after his life. When reaches the trains station,nothing was stopping him today, his focus was finding Aliya. Monster-in-law was ecstatic that she has accomplished her goal. After looking for sometime could not find MKB he shouts her name,Zain Abdullah was in pain and in that shout was a scream of  the pain, even though he said to himself he did not care,but he contradicted that right after.
As destiny had it,Aliya  did not escape Zain,with a minor give away she was caught sneaking away. Zain confronts her instead of saying what his heart begged to bare he taunts her in the best way possible. Aliya responded just as he hoped, their kit kit notched another level to the point of each fighting to cement that fragile bond between them. Aliya was still torn when he taunts her about loving him. She tore the calender which to Zain meant his past, in other words what existed in the past is now in shreds and when he  tore her ticket it meant that her future is with him and sirf him everything else is in pieces. The lovebirds have now moved onto another battlefield and another stage in their marriage...once again thank you, Koel. 

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by nareshkota.baba zombie on 2014-03-28, 03:22

perfumeheaven wrote:
Koel I was  anticipating this post  as much as the Written update and the video. You have certainly delivered and express how sensational the episode was. I loved it ! 
Despite the filmy outlook, nothing could have spoiled the bittersweet essence of the episode. Aliya's heart aches with just the thought in leaving Zain forever,her heart was torn in two,half wanted to be with Zain and the other wanted to give him the freedom he craved (his happiness). She pours her heart into that letter, she stated that she wants Zain to be happy.That single teardrop trailed so painfully down her cheek signified the torment she was undergoing. As she painstakingly fold the letter and placed it next to Zain she could not resist one last gesture of securing the sheets around him. Zain, unconsciously, turns trapping her hand as if he was already telling her "mat jao"   for her it was the partial goodbye hug. She reflects her life with Zain as she moved closer to the door nearer to a future without her husband. Aliya was awashed with so much turmoil and sadness. She took that final unreluctant step and leaves.....As if feeling the loss already Zain awakes to find her gone, the helplessness was clearer than crystal water when it dawn on him that she's gone...she's gone,forever ? Zain gathers his wits and gets ready and runs after his life. When reaches the trains station,nothing was stopping him today, his focus was finding Aliya. Monster-in-law was ecstatic that she has accomplished her goal. After looking for sometime could not find MKB he shouts her name,Zain Abdullah was in pain and in that shout was a scream of  the pain, even though he said to himself he did not care,but he contradicted that right after.
As destiny had it,Aliya  did not escape Zain,with a minor give away she was caught sneaking away. Zain confronts her instead of saying what his heart begged to bare he taunts her in the best way possible. Aliya responded just as he hoped, their kit kit notched another level to the point of each fighting to cement that fragile bond between them. Aliya was still torn when he taunts her about loving him. She tore the calender which to Zain meant his past, in other words what existed in the past is now in shreds and when he  tore her ticket it meant that her future is with him and sirf him everything else is in pieces. The lovebirds have now moved onto another battlefield and another stage in their marriage...once again thank you, Koel. 
Extremely well written Zainab..  Clap  hpee

nareshkota.baba zombie
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2014-03-28, 04:10

nareshkota wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
Extremely well written Zainab..  Clap  hpee
Thank you NK

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 06:23

koel nice post...loved the line he said Saath ho toh Sakuni nahin.. Door Jai toh ek pal Ka chain nahi..he knows she is important he has got used to her, but he just wont admit it to himself...there is a lot of time still left for that...

i liked the suitcase opening to alert him of her presence..soon after they got married, I think it was the first day of hers at BV when Zain was tryin to trouble her he put the suitcase in the bathroom...and when she was trying to move it the suitcase opened...and it did the same thing in this episode...nice how they used wat they had shown previously to there advantage...

i liked that there was no mush in his attempt to convince her to come back...he was doing it in a style true to him...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani ::  ::  :: 

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum