Latest topics

Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-28, 00:05



Archana Taide who plays the role of Nikhat, has also decided to leave the show. The show is set to take a leap and therefor many actors have decided to quit.
When asked Archana Taide, weither she will be continuing with the show post leap, she answered “No, I won’t be part of it“.
Apart from Archana Taide, Mohit Sehgal also stated that he won’t be part of the show, if his character is shown as a father in the show.
Well looks like the production house will soon do new casting for the actors post leap.

~~Telly times ~~

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by candy on 2014-03-28, 10:57

Tfs manu .. Its a good decision of these guys..
leap ko drop kijiye !!

This show gained much popularity , i dont know why they want to lose it to the core before they shut shop Twisted Evil

we need a poll to find how many of them will watch after leap.. ??!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-28, 11:00

candy wrote:Tfs manu .. Its a good decision of these guys..
 leap ko drop kijiye !!

This show gained much popularity , i dont know why they want to lose it to the core before they shut shop Twisted Evil 

we need a poll to find how many of them will watch after leap.. ??!
Hello Candy .. For making a poll you need the viewers .. Are there so many interested ciewers left to watch this show ?? They should give it decent exit now
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by candy on 2014-03-28, 11:39

Just like i did.. I dint watch it from humz marriage.. Thought to watch for Zoya- Gaffor meeting, but they made it like not to watch show.. We got all news abt asya to die .. Nothin interesting left to watch it..


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-28, 11:43

candy wrote:Just like i did.. I dint watch it from humz marriage.. Thought to watch for Zoya- Gaffor meeting, but they made it like not to watch show.. We got all news abt asya to die .. Nothin interesting left to watch it..

 
same here during that time I preferred to watch beintehaa instead .. the love story just got interesting yaar QH is now over for me yaara .. yeh lo something to cheer you up 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by candy on 2014-03-28, 11:54

Hugs to you manu dear.. Am like Dance Dance

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-28, 13:26

candy wrote:Hugs to you manu dear.. Am like Dance Dance
I am so happy to see ypu enjoying yourself yaar .. Chalo lets all say bye bye to QH and say hello hi to Beintehaa ..

Tell me will you be watching KSG and Jennifer's new show ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-03-28, 13:31

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:Hugs to you manu dear.. Am like Dance Dance
I am so happy to see ypu enjoying yourself yaar .. Chalo lets all say bye bye to QH and say hello hi to Beintehaa ..

Tell me will you be watching KSG and Jennifer's new show ??  
which new show sumana di????

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 191
Join date : 2013-12-30
Location : KOLKATA

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-28, 13:35

JAISMINE wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:Hugs to you manu dear.. Am like Dance Dance
I am so happy to see ypu enjoying yourself yaar .. Chalo lets all say bye bye to QH and say hello hi to Beintehaa ..

Tell me will you be watching KSG and Jennifer's new show ??  
which new show sumana di????
Karan and Jenny are coming together in a new show .. The news clip is posted in Saraswatichandra forum here ... Just few mins back .. I am so happy for Kajen yaar
 Clap Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by candy on 2014-03-28, 14:37

Definitely will watch manu.. So.if ksg does another show means he is not returning here after leap. So there is no use to have a leap here..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-28, 14:40

candy wrote:Definitely will watch manu.. So.if ksg does another show means he is not returning here after leap. So there is no use to have a leap here..
Q h post leap will neither have KSG nor Raqesh .. Wonder who they are planning to pair up Zoya 's daughter /reincarnation with .. But am least interested to know also ..
 Evil or Very Mad lazee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-03-28, 17:53

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by candy on 2014-03-28, 18:03

But manu.. Since it takes the MB way everyone expects ksg to return..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-28, 18:35

cutie pai :-) wrote:Evil or Very Mad   Evil or Very Mad
Cutie pie humarey fav show ko kya sey kya kar diya yaar ..
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Broken Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-28, 18:37

candy wrote:But manu.. Since it takes the MB way everyone expects ksg to return..
 
But candy you only posted the news naa that KSG is coming on a show with wife Jennifer !, or was it Tanthya ! ... He refused to return ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by candy on 2014-03-28, 19:02

Not me manu.. Its Sathya begum WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-28, 19:13

candy wrote:Not me manu.. Its Sathya begum WinkWink
OK sathya begum ko thanks. .. For saving us the torture of bearing the return of our fav star into this show which is breathing its last

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Archana Taide also calls it quit for Qubool Hai!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:30


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum