Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - 27th March 2014 - Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - 27th March 2014 - Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 04:40

The Episode starts with Ruhi asking Ishita where is Raman. Ishita says you stay here, I will see him. She looks around and thinks where is he. She sees Raman sitting and comes to him. She says hi. He asks what are you doing here. She says happy holi to you too. She says Mihika called me here and Ruhi wanted to come here. Ruhi comes to Raman and hugs him wishing happy holi. Raman thinks about Adi. Raman thinks about Shagun and Ashok playing holi. Ruhi asks can I apply color to you. Raman agree and Ruhi applies holi to him. Raman smiles and says happy holi. Ruhi says now you apply color to Ishita and she will color your face.

Ruhi brings colors. Ishita says let it be. Ruhi insists. Music plays………….. as Ishita looks at Raman. yeh hai mohabbatein……… plays………….. Ishita applies him color and Raman also applies color to her. Adi sees this and is angry. Ashok says did you see Adi, this is your dad. Adi says why did he lie to me. He says my mum is so good, I hate that man. Ashok says nobody can change Raman.

Mihika comes to Rumi and says you have locked Trisha in dancer’s room. Rumi says now Raman will kill me. Mihika says we don’t have dancers. Rumi says I have an idea. She asks what. Raman meets Trisha. Mihir introduces Ishita to Trisha. Trisha meets her well and hugs her.

Raman asks where were you, why did you come late. Mihir says actually…… The performances being. Mihika and Rumi dance first on the song Do me a favor, Lets play holi………… Mihir and everyone looks on. Mihir gets angry seeing Mihika dancing with Rumi. Everyone claps after the dance ends. Mihika’s boss praises her dance. Mihika thanks Rumi. Rumi applies color to Mihika. Mihika sees Mihir looking at her and colors Rumi. Trisha colors Mihir and says happy holi. Trisha runs after Mihir. Mihika looks at them.

Adi comes to have Bhaang laddos. The man says its bhaang, kids can’t have it. Adi says everything is allowed to me. Ishita stops Adi and says it has Bhaang, why are you having it. Adi says get lost, I will do what I wish. Ishita says I will tell your parents. He holds Adi’s hand and takes it. Adi says stop it, you are not my parent. Adi leaves. Ishita says such a ill mannered kid, did his parents not teach him manners.

Vandu is drunk and Ishita sees her. Vandu says we are not boring, we are happening. Simmi and Vandu dance on the song Mai talli ho gayi……………. Raman and Ishita talk that Vandu and Simmi had Bhaang and Simmi made Vandu drunk it. Mihika is also shocked to see Vandu. Raman says you guys should be locked at home. Parmeet also joins them. Everyone laughs seeing them dance with stupid dance steps. Vandu and Simmi fall.

Shagun stops Adi and asks him what happened. She hugs him and asks are you ok. He says I m fine, I will wash my eyes. He thinks about Raman and Ishita. Simmi comes to color Shagun. Shagun stops her. Simmi asks where is my Adi, I m his Bua, I took him first when he was born and I kept his name Adi, I was not here in his birthday. She says don’t worry, I will not take him. Shagun says you won’t meet him. Simmi scolds her for filling poison in his mind. Ishita stops Simmi. Simmi says she is stopping me from playing holi with Adi. Ishita asks Shagun why is she stopping her.

Shagun says I won’t let Raman’s family come close to Adi. Ishita says she is his Bua, if she wishes him happy holi, whats the loss. Shagun says take her away. Ishita takes Simmi. Adi hears all this and is angry. Ruhi comes to Mihika and says I want to make Ishita and Raman dance. Mihika says its impossible. Ruhi insists. Mihika says ok I will try. Adi says mum, how dare she talk to you like this. Shagun says I can’t tell her anything as she is Raman’s new wife. Adi says I won’t stay here. Shagun says fine go. Adi says don’t talk to those people and leaves to meet his friend.

Raman stops Adi. Adi says I just hate you and your family, you make my mum cry. He leaves in anger. Raman asks Shagun why did Adi go. He says he is a kid, how much poison will you add in his heart. She reminds him about court verdict. He says stop lying, and recollects the day. Raman scolded Adi for cheating in school. Adi fell from stairs and Ashok made him lie in the court. She says you want to live in your past, you don’t want to leave me.

Precap:
Raman says Ishita is his present and gives him peace than his past. Raman and Ishita dance on the song Saree ke fall sa kabhi match kiya re……………. Shagun gets jealous.

credit DTB

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - 27th March 2014 - Written Update

Post by candy on 2014-03-28, 10:47

Tfs sarra.. Waiting for today's episode !!

so.adi has cheated in his school when he was so young, i mean when he was with Raman.. Looks he is like shagun.. Lookin everything in a bad angle Evil or Very Mad

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-28, 11:58

Thanks Sarra.

So the truth about what exactly happened when Raman is supposed to have beaten up Adi is out. Shagun and Ashok must have told him some serious lies to get him to say in court that Raman beat him.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-28, 14:06

So Adi was like his mom from childhood itself...now more worsen

and y shud Shagun get jealous n Ishitha...Raman n a useless emotional fool according 2 her ...stil getting jealous means she has a softcorner towards Raman?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-28, 14:09

Anu, they seem to be living in the past all of them

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-28, 14:11

Thanks Sarra

Shanti I think Apshagun supported Adi in school cheating and made Raman look bad so Adi might have told lies abt Raman...God how manipulative...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-28, 14:13

anusha.cochin wrote:So Adi was like his mom from childhood itself...now more worsen

and y shud Shagun get jealous n Ishitha...Raman n a useless emotional fool according 2 her ...stil getting jealous means she has a softcorner towards Raman?

true she still has feels for Raman...so thts why she keeps living in her dream world tht Raman too feels for her...but is Raman right in using Ishu to make Shagun jealous

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-28, 14:16

zuzana wrote:Thanks Sarra

Shanti I think Apshagun supported Adi in school cheating and made Raman look bad so Adi might have told lies abt Raman...God how manipulative...

Yes i was wondering that too.. its possible.

And its something that Apshagun would do - cheat.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 14:29

i assume they told lies maybe saying he will hit u next time, and prob promised him stuff he is matlabi like his mother...Adi really is a spoilt brat, who seems to have little redeeming factors, but I wonder if he holds some hope for his father, if he didnt would he have got so angry?

shagun loves being centre of attention...the jealousy that she is not the centre of raman's world really bites...

i am looking forward to ishita raman dance...

shanthi Zu a question though not on yesterdays episode...i have been catching up on previous episodes and I was left confused wit the sleeping arrangements when Simmi and co came back...so when simmi was here before she and baby had room y could she not stay there? y did it have to b Raman and ishita? cause Ruhi went to sleep wit mihika so her room was free...or ishita old room at her parents would b free and spare...so wat was the need to sleep on floor and sofa? just to feel his body?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 14:30

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Thanks Sarra

Yes i was wondering that too.. its possible.

And its something that Apshagun would do - cheat.

wouldnt surprise me, ashok was CEO raman probably did all the work...like when they were both fighting for that bottles contract, ashok told lies to try and win it...cheating...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-28, 14:32

Sarra, you are right about Adi.. he does have hopes for his dad.. otherwise he would not be so angry.. and I don't understand why its ok for his mom to be in another relationship but not his dad? Because he knows heart of hearts that his dad loves him more than his mom?

Actually wanted to comment on the sleeping arrangements.. it made no sense.. they just wanted to have a scenario in which Raman had shirt off and massage from Ishita.. so make him sleep on the floor etc.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-28, 14:35

slmu wrote:Sarra, you are right about Adi.. he does have hopes for his dad.. otherwise he would not be so angry.. and I don't understand why its ok for his mom to be in another relationship but not his dad? Because he knows heart of hearts that his dad loves him more than his mom?

Actually wanted to comment on the sleeping arrangements.. it made no sense.. they just wanted to have a scenario in which Raman had shirt off and massage from Ishita.. so make him sleep on the floor etc.

I would say ditto!!!

sarra ur right.....he has had hopes...even his comments tht his dad only loved him and ruhi..he was sort of happy to hear tht

Shanti first their house was like could accomodate anyone...even mihir has stayed so many times...no logics..

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 14:41

slmu wrote:Sarra, you are right about Adi.. he does have hopes for his dad.. otherwise he would not be so angry.. and I don't understand why its ok for his mom to be in another relationship but not his dad? Because he knows heart of hearts that his dad loves him more than his mom?

it sounded like he thinks raman left his shagun, or was made to...who knows they could have used the incident of him falling to say for your safety v r leaving...yeah it doesmt make sense, nor does the fact that shagun and ashok left him at boarding school for so long yet he doesmt see that as being abandoned..just keep giving0him stuff and that's it...

that's good at least its not just me...and the sleeping arrangements were highly illogical..u know if they had used some brains they could have I am sure found another way of getting her to apply balm to his back...they r trying to slowly get her used to his body...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 14:45

zuzana wrote:

I would say ditto!!!

sarra ur right.....he has had hopes...even his comments tht his dad only loved him and ruhi..he was sort of happy to hear tht

Shanti first their house was like could accomodate anyone...even mihir has stayed so many times...no logics..

i know in the book he was a brat and eventually went to america to live wit shagun and ashok but in the show it would b nice to see shagun and ashok get there just desserts if he leaves them and lives happily wit his dad and family...

thou of course the way shagun and ashok have raised his the best just desserts could b let them deal wit the monster that he becomes... Twisted Evil 

Zu its all about feeling up bodies...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-28, 14:51

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I would say ditto!!!

i know in the book he was a brat and eventually went to america to live wit shagun and ashok but in the show it would b nice to see shagun and ashok get there just desserts if he leaves them and lives happily wit his dad and family...

thou of course the way shagun and ashok have raised his the best just desserts could b let them deal wit the monster that he becomes... Twisted Evil 

hppy  deal with the monster he becomes.. and yes blame Raman and the Bhallas for that too no doubt.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-28, 14:51

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I would say ditto!!!

true let them have the brat and handle him  Evil or Very Mad 

@bold: it was pathetic  No No 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 14:54

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I would say ditto!!!

hppy  deal with the monster he becomes.. and yes blame Raman and the Bhallas for that too no doubt.

of course, everything is there fault...crime, global warming, weather, traffic congestion etc...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 14:55

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I would say ditto!!!

it really was...they could have shown he had hurt himself and the conclusion would have been same...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-28, 14:57

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I would say ditto!!!

it really was...they could have shown he had hurt himself and the conclusion would have been same...

exactly.. they could have used their minds to come up with something that was not totally opposite to what they were showing so far

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-28, 15:01

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

exactly.. they could have used their minds to come up with something that was not totally opposite to what they were showing so far

looks like parmeet simmi is permanent feature in bhalla house
so will they make ishra sleep outside always

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-28, 15:02

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Shocked oh i didnt think of that.

No they will send them back into their room making it more illogical  nty

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 15:04

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

of course not...now that body been felt frustrations eased brains will work...and an extension will magically appear...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-28, 15:04

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

LSVs we become  hppy hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 15:05

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

he could have fallen of the sofa in there room hurt his back and voilà..no imagination required for the scenario...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-28, 15:07

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

LSVs we become  hppy hppy 

LSV ki jai  cheers 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:39

Sponsored content