Latest topics

Deepika Singh is a shopaholic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deepika Singh is a shopaholic

Post by candy on 2014-03-28, 19:13

This petite Delhi girl never thought she will make it to television, it was only theatre as an inclination for her - that's Deepika Singh for you - this name might not strike familiarity but, as Sandhya of Diya Aur Baati Hum, she has won hearts of audience. 

In her free time, she sways to her favourite dance numbers at her place, meets her friends and talks to her family that's in Delhi. Deepika comes across as a typical Delhi girl as she loves to chit-chat and is a complete shopaholic. "I love to indulge in talks with my friends and family. I completely enjoy to shop. Although now, with busy shooting schedule, I get no time. But, whenever I get days off work, I update my wardrobe with casual wears like one-pieces specifically of my comfort fabrics cotton and silk, tops and t-shirts. I love to team them up with good accessories so, it becomes vital part of my shopping as well. I simply love to shop till I drop."

We ask her if she is a complete fashionista?

She shrugged the shoulders and said, "I don't keep following the latest trends of fashion world. I simply wear what I feel suits me. My comfort matters the most to me and that's my fashion statement.

Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum