Latest topics

Wat if Adi ask divorce of Raman-Ishi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wat if Adi ask divorce of Raman-Ishi

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-29, 10:32

Raman was so shameless n yesterdays episode...was using Ishitha to show Shjagun dat he s happy....after dat blame it all on her
Really pissed me...such an emotionally challenged man..

wat if Adi wish 2 see Raman getting seperated from Ishi...will he agree to that? I think he wont dare to dat for that crazy kid

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Wat if Adi ask divorce of Raman-Ishi

Post by candy on 2014-03-29, 11:03

Anu.. You are so correct. Adi is capable of asking so.. But wats the need to explain to him, when his mom is with other guy, why cant Raman marry an other girl.. I just want someone to ask this to adi..

Its so strange to find Raman running behind Adi, who called ashok as his dad.. And threw his gifts.. Raman behaved so bad with Ishita y'day..

I feel Raman gives more importance to adi than Ruhi.. He is yelling before Ruhi, but tolerating all insults before adi

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-29, 18:38

I don't get Adi.. does he think that Raman left Shagun? why does he care anyway when he repeatedly says that Raman is not his dad and Ashok is. I am guessing heart of hearts he wants and needs Raman's love.

Raman is crazy. He loses either way. It would be best if he focused on the child that he has with him.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-29, 20:00

Aditya is like the Music Playing Toy with a rotating Key. this rotating Key is being used by Ashok for his utter enjoyment
So if the divorce suits Ashok, he will rotate the key vigorously

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-29, 20:41

slmu wrote:I don't get Adi.. does he think that Raman left Shagun? why does he care anyway when he repeatedly says that Raman is not his dad and Ashok is. I am guessing heart of hearts he wants and needs Raman's love.

Raman is crazy. He loses either way. It would be best if he focused on the child that he has with him.

I agree Shanti..that must be it...shagun can get a 2nd hubby bt not Raman...screwed up brains

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum