Latest topics

Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-31, 10:13

Hey QHians,  long hug 

I would like to see Shaleen Malhotra opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap... Kya aapko yeh Qubool Hai?? If not do pick a person other than KSG...

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-01, 11:32

Ria,

Shaleen Bhannot will be good. But is not Karan vir finalized?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-01, 13:44

anurao66 wrote:Ria,

Shaleen Bhannot will be good. But is not Karan vir finalized?
Anu  long hug 

I meant Shaleen the guy who played Arjun in SP.. Karanvir isn't finalised..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-01, 13:45

I heard Karan Vohra will be playing lead post leap!!
and Shaleen wl look younger to surbhi!!

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 403
Join date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-01, 13:49

anjani-pagli wrote:I heard Karan Vohra will be playing lead post leap!!
and Shaleen wl look younger to surbhi!!
It was just a rumour about Karanvir playing lead Sul.. Though it could be possible that he maybe roped in.. U never know Gul mata could do anything

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-01, 13:52

hey dnt get me wrong gals... bt Surbhi looks quite aged for the role, though she is a good actress.. bt somehow I feel a younger age appropriate gal wud have been gud

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 403
Join date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-01, 14:07

anjani-pagli wrote:hey dnt get me wrong gals... bt Surbhi looks quite aged for the role, though she is a good actress.. bt somehow I feel a younger age appropriate gal wud have been gud
who would u have liked to the role??

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by jarian28 on 2014-04-01, 14:28

Ek aur nautanki by 4 lions
Shaleen bogra all are viaf patel version 2.0
They will be signed and they might start shooting but all of a sudden QH will be shut down due to bah blah blah

QH is shutting down but it might be season2 with different PH

jarian28
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-01, 14:43

u mean another version of IPK  No  No  No

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-01, 14:43

u mean another version of IPK  No  No  No

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by jarian28 on 2014-04-01, 14:58

Maria J wrote:u mean another version of IPK  No  No  No
I would say yes

Actors quitting after 10 months sporting hobo looks PH creating a drama story going haywire ,rumors of new lead and next will be end taking fans for a ride 

Talks of her new show under Production
Same routine

jarian28
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-01, 15:16

jarian28 wrote:
Maria J wrote:u mean another version of IPK  No  No  No
I would say yes

Actors quitting after 10 months sporting hobo looks PH creating a drama story going haywire ,rumors of new lead and next will be end taking fans for a ride 

Talks of her new show under Production
Same routine
hmm.. waise do share any info u have about the new show of hers..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by jarian28 on 2014-04-01, 16:53

Maria J wrote:
jarian28 wrote:
Maria J wrote:u mean another version of IPK  No  No  No
I would say yes

Actors quitting after 10 months sporting hobo looks PH creating a drama story going haywire ,rumors of new lead and next will be end taking fans for a ride 

Talks of her new show under Production
Same routine
hmm.. waise do share any info u have about the new show of hers..
There was one telly bytes video about kajen on gul s show and today there was some SBB hot news which said karan on guls show but no kajen for SP

jarian28
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaleen Malhotra Opposite Surbhi Jyoti post leap.. Qubool hai??

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:34


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum