Latest topics

Aastha decides to expose Aditi in front of the Family on Gudi Padwa & refuses to divorce Shlok !!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aastha decides to expose Aditi in front of the Family on Gudi Padwa & refuses to divorce Shlok !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 14:01

In the coming week ..Aditi is shocked to see Aastha and Shlok alive.. ANd will be fuming in anger as her plans failed again ... But the twist in the tale is Aastha finds that aditi is responsible for all the things happened to them she decides to expose Aditi and also the real reason behind her doing all this ...

While sources say aditi 's family too supports her by being on her side in all her deeds .. WILL SHe be able to to ruin Shlok's life .....with. Aastha's presence by. HIS side

Divorce date aproaches for Aastha shlok while Aastha does not want to leave Shlok .. The family gears up to celebrate Gudi padwa where aastha exposes Aditi

High voltage drama awaits viewers ... As Aastha refuses to divorce Shlok

Credits India telly

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha decides to expose Aditi in front of the Family on Gudi Padwa & refuses to divorce Shlok !!

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-31, 15:35

Astha trying 2 expose Aditi with her pea-sized brain?  hppy 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha decides to expose Aditi in front of the Family on Gudi Padwa & refuses to divorce Shlok !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 15:51

anusha.cochin wrote:Astha trying 2 expose Aditi with her pea-sized brain?  hppy 

The twist in the tale is that aastha 's pea sized brain becomes lemon sized for a change
 hppy ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-31, 15:55

--sumana13-- wrote:

The twist in the tale is that aastha 's pea sized brain becomes lemon sized for a change
 hppy ROFL 

hppy 

but Aditi has got a water melon sized brain...can Astha beat Aditi....dat s the most awaited fabulous marvelous twist  Scared Scared Scared run run run 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 16:01

anusha.cochin wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy ROFL 

hppy 

but Aditi has got a water melon sized brain...can Astha beat Aditi....dat s the most awaited fabulous marvelous twist  Scared Scared Scared run run run 

Just imagine. Little lemon coming at high speed and colliding with a water melon and the water melon going PHUCHHHAAAKKKK !! AND bursting
 hppy  hppy  ROFL  ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-31, 16:44

Manu... What z dis...?? No divorce..!!

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-31, 17:13

ROFL ROFL pea-size, lemon size, water melon size ROFL anu and manu, too hilarious guys..

Manu.. Lemon hitting water melon ROFL ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 18:37

shailu wrote:Manu... What z dis...?? No divorce..!!

I am. Most disappointed with Aastha . But then happy that this mindless shoe continues to remain mindless and carry on for ages and ages Shailu ...
 hppy ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-31, 20:35

Poor Kalindi...she s sad n the fact that Astha s dumb just like her dad

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 20:48

anusha.cochin wrote:Poor Kalindi...she s sad n the fact that Astha s dumb just like her dad

Kalindi must be the most frustrated person. In this show amongst all characters
Poor thing .. But did they show Jyoti today !! They only showed Abhay and sulbha receiving the checks .. Where is Jyoti ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-31, 21:12

--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Poor Kalindi...she s sad n the fact that Astha s dumb just like her dad

Poor thing .. But did they show Jyoti today !! They only showed Abhay and sulbha receiving the checks .. Where is Jyoti ??  
Manu... They have shown her.. sid advising her to peep thru the hole before opening the door n asks to change her clothes

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by 001 on 2014-03-31, 21:29

Aastha refusing to divorce shlok she is at the height of her foolishness

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 22:10

shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Manu... They have shown her.. sid advising her to peep thru the hole before opening the door n asks to change her clothes
Oh. is it ??  . I must have been busy commenting or laughing  in dhwani when they showed that bit ? 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 22:11

001 wrote:Aastha refusing to divorce shlok she is at the height of her foolishness
Aastha is rising higher and higher in her pinnacle of folishness but sadly the TRPs are proportionally going down yaar 
 Clap  confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-31, 22:20

--sumana13-- wrote:
shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Oh. is it ??  . I must have been busy commenting or laughing  in dhwani when they showed that bit ? 
 hpee
Post to that abhay scene...!! Its good they r now realizing her worth Bang  Bang

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-01, 03:20

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 08:54

shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hpee
Post to that abhay scene...!! Its good they r now realizing her worth Bang  Bang

In real life Jyoti is a very talented versatile actress from Marathi films .. I wonder what made her accept that role yaar
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-01, 11:32

Ha.. She recently received best actress award too... hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 11:43

shailu wrote:Ha.. She recently received best actress award too... hpee
Now that she has run away from that abusive family I pray she meets a nice guy yaar ..
 lazee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-01, 11:47

--sumana13-- wrote:
Now that she has run away from that abusive family I pray she meets a nice guy yaar ..
 lazee
Manu.. She already finds.. hpee  That guy is so sweet n gentle yar..

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 11:51

shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 lazee
Manu.. She already finds.. hpee  That guy is so sweet n gentle yar..
is he going to be a permanent feature in her life or is he on a special appearance ??

Shailu ... just informing you ...I shall remain off line from one to six today afternoon OK my friend ... shall join you later of course for all the fun 
 long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-01, 12:01

It seems to be permanent... I never expected such a twist in her miserable life..!! Me liking it

Manu.. Is it..?? Pchh..!! K den lets meet at night..

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 12:09

shailu wrote:It seems to be permanent... I never expected such a twist in her miserable life..!! Me liking it

Manu.. Is it..?? Pchh..!! K den lets meet at night..
@ pink ..I hope you are right yaar..... poor thing 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

@ green yes surely .. this is my home after all ..I shall return to my nest yaara... where all my friends are !!
 long hug 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 13:08; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-01, 12:22

Have a nice time dear..

Earlier I used to login n check the updates n leave... But now me too got habituated to dhwani...

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-01, 12:30

Good afternoon shailu n manu..

Shailu.. Tats Wat D does to us . Now me too very occupied in D. Its so nice to chat with friends here yaar.. Earlier, i too was like you.. Now my day starts and ends here oly..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum