Latest topics

Aastha decides to expose Aditi in front of the Family on Gudi Padwa & refuses to divorce Shlok !!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aastha decides to expose Aditi in front of the Family on Gudi Padwa & refuses to divorce Shlok !!

Post by candy on 2014-04-01, 12:33

manu.. Forgot to ask abt your lovely classes hppy anyways will chat evenin..

One help yaar, i was posting RR tracks, there are two posts, before checking my mobile got hanged.. Now couldnt view properly. Can u just look and reply, are those videos visible..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha decides to expose Aditi in front of the Family on Gudi Padwa & refuses to divorce Shlok !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 12:38

candy wrote:manu.. Forgot to ask abt your lovely classes :lollol:anyways will chat evenin..

One help yaar, i was posting RR tracks, there are two posts, before checking my mobile got hanged.. Now couldnt view properly. Can u just look and reply, are those videos visible..
Oh about my evening crochet classes candy !!.. yes I...I was thinking of ways to shoo the teacher away  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  nty  nty 
You know my teacher arrived I thought it will be a scary looking hot tempered ..impatient lady .... But it turned out to be a sweet girl younger than me !! ...I did not have the heart to be rude to her ....My mom has double crossed me this time and am caught !! This is what she got for me .... Attaching a pic ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-01, 12:41

Oh god. Am tempted to knit something.
manu.. Hope you will enjoy learning. And Wat abt the help i asked. My mobile gave me dhoka yaar. Cant see any videos now.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-01, 12:43

Manu..waiting for your reply abt videos visibility in RR forum,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-01, 12:48

Candy.. Wait I''ll check

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-01, 12:53

candy wrote:Manu..waiting for your reply abt videos visibility in RR forum,
Ha.. Candy those title song videos only na.. They r visible

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 12:57

candy wrote:Manu..waiting for your reply abt videos visibility in RR forum,
I replied to your both posts ..they areplaying the audio tracks nicely 

.. but both have same VUs naa

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 13:09

shailu wrote:Have a nice time dear..

Earlier I used to login n check the updates n leave... But now me too got habituated to dhwani...

This is my nest I spend my day having fun with friends and enjoy
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 13:11

candy wrote:Good afternoon shailu n manu..

Shailu.. Tats Wat D does to us . Now me too very occupied in D. Its so nice to chat with friends here yaar.. Earlier, i too was like you.. Now my day starts and ends here oly..  

Good after noon . Got to leave now ... My fellow mates are waiting for me ..
See you in the evening when. i return to my nest which has my lovely friends here
 long hug hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-01, 13:19

Thanks manu.. Just now came back and saw ur replies. Ok yaar. Lets meet later

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-01, 13:21

Shailu... Thanks dear.. My mobile bi naa.. I was worried since i couldnt see anything in my post.. Thank god. You guys helped through your replies.

Yes. It has oly a still photo, but audios will be played manu..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 13:56

candy wrote:Shailu... Thanks dear.. My mobile bi naa.. I was worried since i couldnt see anything in my post.. Thank god. You guys helped through your replies.

You know why I love you Candy ?? Its because you take so much trouble for us i. Spite of having phone and net troubles yaara
 long hug Kiss 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-01, 14:42

Love you too manu long hug

and i enjoy a lot here coz of all spl friends yaar..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-01, 14:46

candy wrote:Shailu... Thanks dear.. My mobile bi naa.. I was worried since i couldnt see anything in my post.. Thank god. You guys helped through your replies.

Good afternoon candy...

No need to mention yar... my pleasure to help u.... hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 19:21

shailu wrote:

Good afternoon candy...

No need to mention yar... my pleasure to help u.... hpee

Hugs to Shailu and Candy .. You two are really sweet girls yaar
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum