Latest topics

SPOILER

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPOILER

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-03-31, 15:00

HEY GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM CREATING A NEW TOPIC....HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT hpee 

The love story is taking a U turn between the emperor and the queen
Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) and Akbar (Rajat Tokas) have realised their love for each other but not yet said anything. Their unconditional love is now being put to test and Maham Anga (Ashwini Kalsekar) is at the helm of things. She has led the emperor to believe that Jodha is having an affair with another man and is secretly meeting him post midnight.
Akbar desperately wants to confront Jodha, but Maham Anga’s words blind him and he punishes his wife without knowing the whole truth. Akbar expels Jodha from the Mughal kingdom and asks her to go back home to Amer. She will leave the palace but will remain in the forest near the palace. When Akbar realises his grave mistake and rushes to apologise to his wife. He beg Jodha to forgive him for not trusting her. The two love birds unite and decide to consummate their marriage at last.
They confess their love for each other for the first time and decide that hence forth no one will ever be able to separate them. The makers plan to shoot a lip-lock scene between Jodha and Akbar, while the rest of the consummation scene will not be shown onscreen.

The lovers will finally unite in body and soul. We are eagerly waiting to see Jodha-Akbar come together, aren’t you? luv 

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 15:07

Aisha welcome to Dhwani my dear friend ... come and join the fun and masti of this forum 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-03-31, 15:18

thanks sumana...btw y did u stop giving live updates?

aishakapoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-03-31, 15:21

I opened it thinking...this is sm prank lik wt i did. ...
Awesomeee post...waitingg fr dat scene to cm in tv soon
Welcm to dhwani dea :-)

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 15:22

aishakapoor wrote:thanks sumana...btw y did u stop giving live updates?
Aisha which show  are you referring to yaar .. 
Hmm so you were a silent readers of Dhwani is it ??
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-31, 16:00

The makers plan to shoot a lip-lock scene between Jodha and Akbar, while the rest of the consummation scene will not be shown onscreen.

REST Means ???

w'cum to D, Aisha

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 16:09

Tanthya wrote:The makers plan to shoot a lip-lock scene between Jodha and Akbar, while the rest of the consummation scene will not be shown onscreen.

REST Means ???

w'cum to D, Aisha

OOPS Sathya you naughty girl ! You want to see the entire suhaag raat Kya ?"?
 shhh shhh 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-03-31, 16:14

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:The makers plan to shoot a lip-lock scene between Jodha and Akbar, while the rest of the consummation scene will not be shown onscreen.

REST Means ???

w'cum to D, Aisha

OOPS Sathya you naughty girl !  You want to see the entire suhaag raat  Kya ?"?
 shhh shhh 
Tanths nty  ROFL

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-31, 16:18

Arpitha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

REST Means ???

w'cum to D, Aisha

shhh shhh 
Tanths nty  ROFL

Oye.. I am Nadaan pari..On screen nahi dhikayenge ... leads to offscreen  wala doubt...  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ..Ab Article aisa likha hai toh, Apun kya kare Boss  hppy  hppy  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-31, 17:24

Sathya begum .. You and your doubts Twisted Evil

will built a temple for you.. For thinkin so genius, hppy Waise.. Good escape blaming the article.. Agar off screen mein kuch hai to wo on screen mein aayega na !! I meant their chemistry !

the crew knew is lip lock shooting ke liye kitna mehnat kiya un log ne...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-03-31, 18:22

hey thanks guys.....for all ur support and warm welcoming!!
its really sweet...and sumana im talking about jodha akbar only...u stopped for this show y??
oh btw do u guys noe tht....tellyupdates (another website) copies ur live updates.... i hv friends on tht forum also....earlier i used to read from tht forum...but later sum1 told me tht the original is here...
i only watch...jodha akbar...qubool hai and saraswatichandra...

aishakapoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-31, 18:29

candy wrote:Sathya begum .. You and your doubts Twisted Evil

will built a temple for you.. For thinkin so genius, :lollol:Waise.. Good escape blaming the article.. Agar off screen mein kuch hai to wo on screen mein aayega na !! I meant their chemistry !

the crew knew is lip lock shooting ke liye kitna mehnat kiya un log ne...

Temple ellam Nammakka * tries to look humble n shy * ..Adhuellam rettai ellai Amma-vukk thaan sari..

oye..editor ne censor kardiya toh..Onscreen thodi hi aayega  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Mehnat !! Geez..why ?? were the lips made of Shankar cement?? Hard,Strong n unbreakable hppy  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-31, 18:31

aishakapoor wrote:hey thanks guys.....for all ur support and warm welcoming!!
its really sweet...and sumana im talking about jodha akbar only...u stopped for this show y??
oh btw do u guys noe tht....tellyupdates (another website) copies ur live updates.... i hv friends on tht forum also....earlier i used to read from tht forum...but later sum1 told me tht the original is here...

Hi Sweetie,

We are always ready to welcome anyone who wants to talk about Jalal/Jodha/Rajat/Paridhi and Mah Pershunnal fav Maham Anga and her 1000 watts smile !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Ohh.. U watch SC n QH too.. I used to watch looong back when Kumud was in her BB n BB Avatar ..Miss those days...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Suit on 2014-03-31, 18:36

Hay Aisha... I used to read your comments too ( with Sameer and others) You are a fun kid... C'mon and join us ... Dhwani Live updates were never stopped... It's done by other people now ... That's all... See ya around...

Edgar Suit

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-31, 18:49

Sathya begum , lips are not made of cements, but dil ! Rajat boy is short than her, so standing pose is not possible, then, they both dont share better off screen chemistry, physics, maths too, so tat also a prob., idhu pol pala innalkal thaandi, annal kiss adithar..!! So.mehnat to hai.

And, y dont want temple.!! Tryin to be humble- you told it.. Amma vu ku ippo temple a vida vote mukkiyam!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 18:53

Arpitha wrote:I opened it thinking...this is sm prank lik wt i did. ...
Awesomeee post...waitingg fr dat scene to cm in tv soon
Welcm to dhwani dea :-)
APRIL fool time is it
 hppy long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-03-31, 19:00

candy wrote:Sathya begum , lips are not made of cements, but dil ! Rajat boy is short than her, so standing pose is not possible, then, they both dont share better off screen chemistry, physics, maths too, so tat also a prob., idhu pol pala innalkal thaandi, annal  kiss adithar..!! So.mehnat to hai.

And, y dont want temple.!! Tryin to be humble- you told it.. Amma vu ku ippo temple a vida vote mukkiyam!!
lips ka to pata nehi, b8 us scene ke waqt height was a gr8 obstacle........ hppy  hppy  especiallly Rajat's.

& according to sathya, if they show us the whole SR, then rajat ke bare mein toh pata nehi, par pari ke ghar mein dhakke wala promo ka live telecast hoga, b8 farq sirf itna hoga ki jalal ke jagah tanmay hoga....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
so, i'm now ready to laugh, bcoz i don't know why i burst in laugh when i see something romantic.onscreen or ofscreen.... hppy  hppy

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 19:01

Aisha happy to know you discovered Dhwani by tracing the origins of the Live update ... Happy to see you join dhwani ...

. BTW why are you seen as guest ?? ...You have registered already naa are you facing any problems my dear ?? Let me know .. Always hapy to help out newcomers
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 19:04

Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

REST Means ???

w'cum to D, Aisha

shhh shhh 
Tanths nty  ROFL

Oye.. I am Nadaan pari..On screen nahi dhikayenge ... leads to offscreen  wala doubt...  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ..Ab Article aisa likha hai toh, Apun kya kare Boss  hppy  hppy  hppy

AWWW Sathya my innocent little. Pari .. I Love you and your naughtiness ...
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 19:11

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:
candy wrote:Sathya begum , lips are not made of cements, but dil ! Rajat boy is short than her, so standing pose is not possible, then, they both dont share better off screen chemistry, physics, maths too, so tat also a prob., idhu pol pala innalkal thaandi, annal  kiss adithar..!! So.mehnat to hai.

lips ka to pata nehi, b8 us scene ke waqt height was a gr8 obstacle........ hppy  hppy  especiallly Rajat's.

& according to sathya, if they show us the whole SR, then rajat ke bare mein toh pata nehi, par pari ke ghar mein dhakke wala promo ka live telecast hoga, b8 farq sirf itna hoga ki jalal ke jagah tanmay hoga....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
so, i'm now ready to laugh, bcoz i don't know why i burst in laugh when i see something romantic.onscreen or ofscreen.... hppy  hppy
Candy. I am laughing about you remark about the missing chemistry physics and maths between the couple
hppy hppy 
Kasturi I am Rofling about your remark on Tanmay
 ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-31, 19:55

Kb.. Tat was a good one.. Jalal ke jaga tanmay.. Pati ko dhakka dena to hamara kartavya hai... Hum avashaya ye kartavya nibaayenge....ab uchit haina... Dhakka to reel life pati equals to real life pati too.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 20:02

candy wrote:Kb.. Tat was a good one.. Jalal ke jaga tanmay.. Pati ko dhakka dena to hamara kartavya hai... Hum avashaya ye kartavya nibaayenge....ab uchit haina... Dhakka to reel life pati equals to real life pati too.
Omgee candy tumney KB ke post mein aur bhi tarkaa lagaa diya !! ...
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-31, 20:06

welcome to dhwani aisha... long hug
as for the REST of the SR shown offscreen... if by that they mean showing two sunflowers touching, birds flying, the sun setting and a close-up shot of two clutching hands with the appropriate noises in the background... i swear to god i'll do domething bad to the CV's....
i don't know what i will...but it'll be bad...ROFL
welcome again my friend...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-31, 20:07

Manu.. Tats the style of our forum waasis.. When kb comes, she will say even more interesting comments. Isnt.
long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-31, 20:11

JIggy.. Tats Wat.. Tats Wat they will show.. Finally ek diya dooms out.. Sssshh.... Next morning,they will show sun rising brightly, as though it was dull till date. ROFL ROFL

oh. God.. Cant control laughing reading you ...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum