Latest topics

SPOILER

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 20:28

Jiggy wrote:welcome to dhwani aisha... long hug
as for the REST of the SR shown offscreen... if by that they mean showing two sunflowers touching, birds flying, the sun setting and a close-up shot of two clutching hands with the appropriate noises in the background... i swear to god i'll do domething bad to the CV's....
i don't know what i will...but it'll be bad...ROFL
welcome again my friend...

You mean just like the movies of good old seventies naa ..
When other shows are showing hott scenes !! Why deny jalal and Jodha from all the fun ??
 hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 20:29

candy wrote:Manu.. Tats the style of our forum waasis.. When kb comes, she will say even more interesting comments. Isnt.
long hug
Absolutely right Candy ..the girls in this forum are such fun to be with even in boring episodes like that of JA tonight yaar
 Clap Clap

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 02:40; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-31, 20:30

it'll just be a big bloe to my dear fragile romance ka maara heart agar aisa hua toh...
kuchh luv shuv toh dekhna banta hai naa..... 5-6 episodes ka..... :P

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 20:32

candy wrote:JIggy.. Tats Wat.. Tats Wat they will show.. Finally ek diya dooms out.. Sssshh.... Next morning,they will show sun rising brightly, as though it was dull till date. ROFL ROFL

oh. God.. Cant control laughing reading you ...

Jiggy ke GM ke tarke ne kamaal kar diya yaara .. Never thought it would be this fun yaar candy Jiggy .. Thanks girls for adding so much fun into this show and forum by your bubbly presence . Even Arpitha and KB too
 long hug Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-31, 20:33

@candy
i love to make you guys happy... jhappi pao... long hug
@sumana
humare JoJa itne hot hai... toh hot scenes toh banta hi hai... yeh to sirf meri ek warning thi to the CV's ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 20:37

Jiggy wrote:@candy
i love to make you guys happy... jhappi pao... long hug
@sumana
humare JoJa itne hot hai... toh hot scenes toh banta hi hai... yeh to sirf meri ek warning thi to the CV's  ROFL
Hot Jodha Akbar ko hamam mein bithaa do the water will start sizzling baas then show will end ...
Jappiyan pappiyan pao ji Jiggy !!
 long hug  Kiss 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-31, 21:40

Jiggy..jhappies and pappies to you too.
hug1 long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by smitha shankar on 2014-03-31, 22:23

shhhhhhhhhhhh

i cld not control my tummy after reading the posts ,dhwani forum is the best u people

enjoy sooo much yaar really like to read and enjoy ,during the waist scene of jodha there was hugamma in this forum and after that today is the best .very nice  hppy

smitha shankar

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 22:33

smitha shankar wrote:shhhhhhhhhhhh

i cld not control my tummy after reading the posts ,dhwani forum is the best u people

enjoy sooo much yaar really like to read and enjoy ,during the waist scene of jodha there was hugamma in this forum and after that today is the best .very nice  hppy
Hello Smitha .. Welcome welcome .. Register yourself and join us my new friend .. We shall have lots of fun ... More the merrier !, lets look forwards to the upcoming Jo Jalal romance together . Come join us 
 hpee  Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-31, 22:39

as for the REST of the SR shown offscreen... if by that they mean showing two sunflowers touching, birds flying, the sun setting and a close-up shot of two clutching hands with the appropriate noises in the background... i swear to god i'll do domething bad to the CV's....
Howw about... Gale force winds blowing..The winds stirring up hot embers  of desire between the couple... They have gt room heater going ..The Coalwala ..fires are licking up .. keeping pace with the increasing fever of desire between  J-J... Jo feels shy to even look up at Jalal while Jalal's eyes are roving all over her taking in the heightened color..the fast nervous excited breathing, the slight smile now there, now gone  in her lips ... A blast of wind sends chills into their very bones..To warm up both move closer ...to the fire !!  Their hands touch ..Immediately lightning courses through their body ...and a realwala lightning happens too sending Jodha into Jalal's arms... The fires in the coals rise up alarmingly..

Jalal carries Jodha to the bed ... leans closer and closer and closer ..a quick smooch..while his searcging hand finds the string of the dori... his fingers curl itself around the string n slowly begins to tug at it...

The Phangurls are blushing and watching with bated breath

The lovers are very much into one another and unaware of the lurking Maham who is watching her plans toppling with barely concealed rage ..

Jalal begins to loosen the dori of the blouse..the blouse is loosening , Jodha gives a strategic gasp ..WHEN..Maham's ULTRA whiet lehenga which was billowing in the wind  catches fire from  the rising coal fire ..  BOOOM ..

Morning dawns..The lehenga lies all black..Camera pans..J-J sleeping together ..all prim and proper.. n we know  Something something has happened

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 22:56

Tanthya wrote:
Howw about... Gale force winds blowing..The winds stirring up hot embers  of desire between the couple... They have gt room heater going ..The Coalwala ..fires are licking up .. keeping pace with the increasing fever of desire between  J-J... Jo feels shy to even look up at Jalal while Jalal's eyes are roving all over her taking in the heightened color..the fast nervous excited breathing, the slight smile now there, now gone  in her lips ... A blast of wind sends chills into their very bones..To warm up both move closer ...to the fire !!  Their hands touch ..Immediately lightning courses through their body ...and a realwala lightning happens too sending Jodha into Jalal's arms... The fires in the coals rise up alarmingly..

Jalal carries Jodha to the bed ... leans closer and closer and closer ..a quick smooch..while his searcging hand finds the string of the dori... his fingers curl itself around the string n slowly begins to tug at it...

The lovers are very much into one another and unaware of the lurking Maham who is watching her plans toppling with barely concealed rage ..

Jalal begins to loosen the dori of the blouse..the blouse is loosening , Jodha gives a strategic gasp ..WHEN..Maham's ULTRA whiet lehenga which was billowing in the wind  catches fire from  the rising coal fire ..  BOOOM ..

Morning dawns..The lehenga lies all black..Camera pans..J-J sleeping together ..all prim and proper.. n we know  Something something has happened

OH MY GAWD !! Sathya !! You made me blush to the roots of my hair .. With this sizzling post of yours !!  Embarassed  Embarassed 
Starry Love Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-03-31, 23:52

Hi aisha
welcome at dhwani...see i came here to welcome here

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 23:55

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hi aisha
welcome at dhwani...see i came here to welcome here
But Sumana is Happy to see Cutie pie here tonight ! .. how are you enjoying my dear !!
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-01, 00:21

Kya scene hai yaar.. Sathya begum .. Aap Naadan pari haina... Nambitaen !! (i believe) Wink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-01, 00:22

Tanthya wrote:

TANTS.....you....I......Wha....??
ok....
deep breath......
ok
i was reading that post with a silly little smile on my face waiting for some sort of anti-climax or some hilariously unexpected situation COS I KNOW YOU WOMAN.......  hug1 
and boy was i not disappointed.... hppy 
i think when Maham has to go......that'll be a good way to go..... witnessing a SR....  ROFL  ROFL 
you woman are going to kill me someday......your posts have the uncanny ability to induce life threatening snorts and giggles......
hugs long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 00:26

candy wrote:Kya scene hai yaar.. Sathya begum .. Aap  Naadan pari haina... Nambitaen !! (i believe)  Wink

Sathya ke posts are super hit yaar I feel she should write fan fictions
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-01, 09:05

Hi manu
am good and you (mere bina man lag bhi ra hai nahi)

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 09:21

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hi manu
am good and you (mere bina man lag bhi ra hai nahi)
Tumhe miss kar rahi hoon yaara ..
 Miss You  Miss You 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-01, 09:35

Oh really

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 10:29

cutie pai :-) wrote:Oh really
Yeh lo... for you... Jo being kissed by jalal 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by smitha shanakar on 2014-04-01, 10:57

sathya!!!!!!!

zipped  zipped

smitha shanakar

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 11:29

@smitha shanakar my dear why are you seen as guest my friend .. are you facing any problems logging in or registering .. lets us know .. we can help you out !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

login

Post by smitha shankar on 2014-04-01, 21:19

Hi sumana

yes i am facing a problem to login ,can u plz help me in this .

smitha shankar

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 21:30

smitha shankar wrote:Hi sumana

yes i am facing a problem to login ,can u plz help me in this .

Sure Smitha .. Always ready to help out friends
 hpee long hug 
Please share your problem right here . I will surely try my best to help you out yaara
Are you coming thru phone or iPad or lappy ? .

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by smitha shankar on 2014-04-01, 21:52

i want to use in desk as well thru phone is it possible...

smitha shankar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum