Latest topics

SPOILER

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-01, 22:25

smitha shankar wrote:i want to use in desk as well thru phone is it possible...
At the same time.. Not possible bt you can use either the phone or PC  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Smithashankar on 2014-04-02, 08:05

Then i will go for phone

Smithashankar

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 09:34

Smithashankar wrote:Then i will go for phone
So i recommend you use your Desk top for registering the first time then onwards you can log in using the same Password .. Please try to register yourself and let us know what problem you are facing my friend ... I come thru iPad and. Lappy and use the same pass word and ID for both ...do not face any problems ...

You will find all girls here very helpful ..  Feel free to share ..
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Login

Post by Smithashankar on 2014-04-02, 14:54

Thank u soo much.i will try once again and let u know

Smithashankar

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 14:55

Smithashankar wrote:Thank u soo much.i will try once again and let u know

Feel free to ask my dear .. I shall ask our experts to help you ...
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

sumana

Post by smithashankar on 2014-04-02, 19:00

hi  hpee 

Thanx a lot sumana finally i am thru ..thank u once again .....

smithashankar
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-02, 22:00

Tanthya wrote:The makers plan to shoot a lip-lock scene between Jodha and Akbar, while the rest of the consummation scene will not be shown onscreen.

REST Means ???

w'cum to D, Aisha
omg.....u c great minds think alike.....maine bhi yahi soha tha tants.. hppy .... Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed 

there's this 'unconditional love' mentioned in the article.......err was it true..or m I dreaming.....when on earth did this unconditional love happen  scratch  scratch .............n uff my fears r going to come true....jallu is going to beg for forgiveness......I won't b able to c Rajat doing this once more....nahiiiiii

Last edited by JAISMINE on 2014-04-02, 22:19; edited 1 time in total

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-02, 22:14

Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:welcome to dhwani aisha... long hug
as for the REST of the SR shown offscreen... if by that they mean showing two sunflowers touching, birds flying, the sun setting and a close-up shot of two clutching hands with the appropriate noises in the background... i swear to god i'll do domething bad to the CV's....
i don't know what i will...but it'll be bad...ROFL
welcome again my friend...
Howw about... Gale force winds blowing..The winds stirring up hot embers  of desire between the couple... They have gt room heater going ..The Coalwala ..fires are licking up .. keeping pace with the increasing fever of desire between  J-J... Jo feels shy to even look up at Jalal while Jalal's eyes are roving all over her taking in the heightened color..the fast nervous excited breathing, the slight smile now there, now gone  in her lips ... A blast of wind sends chills into their very bones..To warm up both move closer ...to the fire !!  Their hands touch ..Immediately lightning courses through their body ...and a realwala lightning happens too sending Jodha into Jalal's arms... The fires in the coals rise up alarmingly..

Jalal carries Jodha to the bed ... leans closer and closer and closer ..a quick smooch..while his searcging hand finds the string of the dori... his fingers curl itself around the string n slowly begins to tug at it...

The Phangurls are blushing and watching with bated breath

The lovers are very much into one another and unaware of the lurking Maham who is watching her plans toppling with barely concealed rage ..

Jalal begins to loosen the dori of the blouse..the blouse is loosening , Jodha gives a strategic gasp ..WHEN..Maham's ULTRA whiet lehenga which was billowing in the wind  catches fire from  the rising coal fire ..  BOOOM ..

Morning dawns..The lehenga lies all black..Camera pans..J-J sleeping together ..all prim and proper.. n we know  Something something has happened
my reactions while reading this exclusive SR..... Shocked .. Shocked ...... Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed ....... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ...... Thumbsup

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 22:48

smithashankar wrote:hi  hpee 

Thanx a lot sumana finally i am thru ..thank u once again .....
I am glad Smitha .. So happy to see you here finally registered .. Now let yourself free and relax as you enjoy here
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: