Latest topics

Aastha to find out about Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aastha to find out about Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by candy on 2014-03-31, 17:55

Suspense keeps the drama going in every TV show and Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon…Ek Baar Phir
(Sphere Origins) is no less. The show will soon unfold some interesting twists in the upcoming episodes.

Viewers had already seen Aastha (Shrenu Parikh) getting fatally attacked a numerous times in her holiday trip. With Shlok (Avinash Sachdeva) saving her every time, Aastha has returned home safe and sound.

And while recalling her holiday trip, Aastha will be checking out her videos recorded in her handy cam. And she will indeed be shocked to see some footages that will show Aditi (Neha Sargam) being responsible for all the malicious activities.

Informs a source, “Aastha had always doubted Aditi and now with the videos proving the same she will decide to confront Aditi on the same.”

And in a moment of heated argument, Aastha will end up slapping Aditi. This will lead to a huge ruckus in the family.

Aastha will tell the family about Aditi but they will not believe her. And on top of that Aditi will go and cry her heart out in front of Shlok. Seeing Aditi upset, Shlok will get enraged and ask Aastha to apologise to Aditi.

So now that Aastha knows about Aditi’s real intention, will she be able to unveil her true face? Or will Aditi take revenge of this insult?

We called Shrenu but she remained unavailable for comment.

TC

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to find out about Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by slmu on 2014-03-31, 18:20

If she has videos all she has to do is show the family.. why confront Aditi?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to find out about Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-31, 18:34

Thanks Candy  hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-31, 19:34

Shanthi.. Confronting the criminal- first right of bahu's .they will do everything in a long process..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-31, 19:34

My pleasure manu WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-31, 19:36

candy wrote:Shanthi.. Confronting the criminal- first right of bahu's .they will do everything in a long process..

they are so intelligent one second and brainless the next  confused  .. but Aastha of course is particularly brainless

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-01, 00:51

See, to prove that she has brains, she is gonna prove something.. She will become detective all. Dont miss the comedy show.. Mon -Fri evenin 6pm comedy evenin with Aastha ! hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-01, 03:26

aastha has always doubted Aditi?  hppy hppy when has her pea brain ever had any good ideas??? and she cant show the videos as proof?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-01, 04:10

slmu wrote:If she has videos all she has to do is show the family.. why confront Aditi?

cause aastha is dumb...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-01, 11:44

Maybe aditi deleted those videos after astha's detection... If not it would be too weird to believe aastha sorting out other plans to expose her.. Shocked  Shocked

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-02, 10:00

Agree shailu.. She would have deleted.
lets see Wat proof does Aastha gets..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 17:47

shailu wrote:Maybe aditi deleted those videos after astha's detection... If not it would be too weird to believe aastha sorting out other plans to expose her.. Shocked  Shocked
OMGEE Candy and. Shailu that video is deleted ?. what is Aastha going to do now ?. NO WONDER. Shlok and his family will refuse to believe Aastha
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 18:45; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-02, 18:37

Me too wondering Manu... But it's fun to watch them fighting for that cam..

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-02, 18:46

Missed today episode. Did aditi delete those videos.. Aastha girl doesnt know to retrieve too.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 18:47

shailu wrote:Me too wondering Manu... But it's fun to watch them fighting for that cam..
Shailu something has come up at my end .. And I am informing you that I will remain offline from seven to eleven both tonight and tomorrow yaar ...
Will miss you .. Please can you inform Candy and Maria if they ask about me Ok buddy !
 long hug Kiss Miss You 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 18:48

candy wrote:Missed today episode. Did aditi delete those videos.. Aastha girl doesnt know to retrieve too.

Aditi destroyed that chip yaar .. She is too clever .. Video is beyond retreival
 Bang Bang 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-02, 18:51

candy wrote:Missed today episode. Did aditi delete those videos.. Aastha girl doesnt know to retrieve too.

Ha candy... They both were fighting n aditi grabbed cam from aastha n Smashed the Mc.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-02, 18:53

--sumana13-- wrote:
shailu wrote:Me too wondering Manu... But it's fun to watch them fighting for that cam..
Shailu something has come up at my end .. And I am informing you that I will remain offline from seven to eleven both tonight and tomorrow yaar ...
Will miss you .. Please can you inform Candy and Maria if they ask about me Ok buddy !
 long hug Kiss Miss You 
Manu.. Will inform surely.. But wat hapnd years.. Anything imp.. R serious??

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-02, 19:13

Aditi did a good job, lets see Wat Aastha does., bye manu, see you later.

Shailu, me too will be offline til 9 today. Lets chat later.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Just got tied up with emergency

Post by sumana13 on 2014-04-02, 19:29

Shailu Candy i just got busy with routine emergency ... Nothingn serious alls OK. At my end .. Am going to miss chatting with you girls
 Miss You 

sumana13

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-02, 19:48

Ok... Bye my dear friends... Bye  Have a nice time.... hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 22:29

shailu wrote:Ok... Bye my dear friends... Bye  Have a nice time.... hpee
Hello. Shailu .. So how are you doing my dear ???
 long hug hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-02, 22:50

--sumana13-- wrote: 
 long hug hpee 
Manu... Returned so early...?? long hug

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 22:53

shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote: 
 long hug hpee 
Manu... Returned so early...?? long hug
 hpee  long hug 
Of course .. As soon as my work was over I came back running .. But sadly tomorow I have to leave at seven thirty and return by eleven again .. But the love for my friends pulls me back ...
 Clap  Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-02, 22:54

Hey manu, shailu.. Came to read updates yaar. Ok good night friends. Feeling too sleepy.. long hug you guys enjoy chatting..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum