Latest topics

Aastha to find out about Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aastha to find out about Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-02, 22:57

--sumana13-- wrote:
shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote: 
shailu wrote:Ok... Bye my dear friends... Bye  Have a nice time.... hpee
Hello. Shailu .. So how are you doing my dear ???
 long hug hpee 
Manu... Returned so early...?? long hug
 hpee  long hug 
Of course .. As soon as my work was over I came back running .. But sadly tomorow I have to leave at seven thirty and return by eleven again .. But the love for my friends pulls me back ...
 Clap  Heart 
Oh is it.... !! Tomorrow onwards me too will be quite busy manu... shld start going to college again Bang

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to find out about Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-02, 23:00

candy wrote:Hey manu, shailu.. Came to read updates yaar. Ok good night friends. Feeling too sleepy.. :*ohg*:you guys enjoy chatting..
Good night candy.... Sleep  Sleep

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 23:26

shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote: 

Hello. Shailu .. So how are you doing my dear ???
 long hug hpee 
 hpee  long hug 
Of course .. As soon as my work was over I came back running .. But sadly tomorow I have to leave at seven thirty and return by eleven again .. But the love for my friends pulls me back ...
 Clap  Heart 
Oh is it.... !! Tomorrow onwards me too will be quite busy manu... shld start going to college again Bang
Hayee college started ?? so you will be missing in the mornings is it ?? so will you come to Dhwani in evenings ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-03, 13:55

--sumana13-- wrote:
shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
shailu wrote:
 hpee  long hug 
 Clap  Heart 
Hayee college started ?? so you will be missing in the mornings is it ?? so will you come to Dhwani in evenings ??
Manu... clg had started long back. I dnt feel like going n even my parents dnt pressurize me.... hpee 

Me thoda irregular to college.. but I do will find time to come here whenever possible......  Wink

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-03, 18:29

shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee  long hug 
 Clap  Heart 
Manu... clg had started long back. I dnt feel like going n even my parents dnt pressurize me.... hpee 

Me thoda irregular to college.. but I do will find time to come here whenever possible......  Wink
You are lucky yaar .. I was in a residential college and attendance was compulsory unless on sick leave or hospitalised
Enjoy yourself .. College days will never comeback yaar ..... I am just out of college and miss those days so much ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-03, 18:37

Just only partial lucky....!! Till now me too residential yaar... As of now it was free....

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum