Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 1 April 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-01, 18:43

Episode starts with Abhay coming home. Bua shouts at him that he was out the whole night. Abhay laments that he couldn’t find any information about Jyoti. He asks bua if he should inform Jyotu;s maika about Jyoti. Bua stops him saying that Jyoti’s maika are still reeling from the Aastha-Shlok incident. Abhay says that if he doesn’t get any information about Jyoti in a few days he will make some fake story and inform Jyoti’s maika about her missing. 

Varad is searching for a file while his phone is ringing. Sojal comes to pick his phone but Varad stops her saying that she need not pick it if he is not. He leaves to search his file while Sojal checks his mobile. Varad comes and shouts her for checking his phone and takes it away. 

Shlok is getting ready and Aastha comes there and asks him to stay back at home. She says atleast this way his heart’s words will come out. Shlok goes and closes the door and Aastha gets scared while Shlok traps her near the cupboard. Shlok asks her what she wants to say and what she wants to hear. She replies that she said what she wanted to say and his eyes said what she wanted to hear. He taunts if she is mind reader and says that there is nothing like that. Aastha questions him why he saved her then. Shlok’s expressions change and before he could reply there is a knock on the door.

Aastha goes to open the door and it is Varad. Varad sees Shlok and asks him if he not coming to office. Varad gives Aastha her handy camera. He says to Aastha and Shlok to be careful as they both are precious to them. Varad leaves and so does Shlok. 

Jyoti is lost in her thoughts and doesn’t hear Siddharth coming with breakfast. Siddharth forces her to have some breakfast. Jyoti has a bit of food and runs to vomit. Siddharth is worried and starts to call doctor but Jyoti stops him saying she is fine and that she was tired. Jyoti goes and rest and thinks that Siddharth is a nice guy and till when can she hide her pregnancy.

Varad is on phone when Sojal calls him for having food. Varad continues his call but cuts it seeing Sojal listening to the conversation. He shouts at her for keeping tabs on him and leaves angrily. Sojal also cribs that no one cares for her despite all that she does. 

Employee informs Shlok about a meeting to be fixed after 3 days. Shlok asks him to inform Aastha. He remembers Aastha will leave in 2 days. He leaves after telling his employee to cancel all his meetings for two days.  

Anjali is sitting with panditiji asking him to distribute the goods among poor on Shlok’s name. Shlok comes in and Anjali stops him to do nazar utarofying ritual. She tells it is his fathers wish too and Shlok stops. Anjali does the ritual and Aastha also starts to come forward. Anjali says to her that when the husband’s nazar is utarofied the wife’s also automatically gets done. 

Anjali informs Aastha that she needs to do the puja for gudi padwa. Anjali asks panditji to conduct a puja for Shlok and orders the servant to help panditji to take the gifts. Aastha is sad that she will leave in 2days. 

Aastha enters her room and is sad. Shlok also comes in and goes about his work. Aastha sees the camera and takes it to show Shlok the pics of their trip. She animatedly shows it to him and Shlok thinks Aastha is so weird. He thinks that sometimes he feels she is sad but at other times it looks like she doesn’t care. Shlok retorts to her that he is not interested and leaves. Aastha keeps the camera and tries to stop him. He leaves and she wonders what happened to him suddenly. 

Aastha hears Aditi cruel words for Shlok and Aastha and sees Aditi’s video in the camera. She checks the footage and comes to know Aditi had planned the accident. She wonders the reason Aditi is doing this. She recollects all the past incidents and realises all this was done by Aditi. She decides to find out the truth and decides to teach Aditi a lesson. 

Aditi is frustrated that her plans are all failing and decides to do something severe now. Aastha comes and slaps her. Aditi questions her reason for slapping. Aastha shows Aditi the video and questions the reasons for her actions. Aditi accepts her crimes. Aastha asks her the reason and Aditi replies that her mistake was to love Shlok and that no one has the right to love him.

Jyoti is doing the puja and Siddharth comes in and takes the teekha. Siddharth thinks 

Aastha says that only Swati can have an issue with her. Aditi says that she doesn’t know anything about Swathi. Aastha asks Aditi that if she loved Shlok all she had to do was tell her father and she could have married Shlok. Aditi says she was late and the penance has to be paid by someone. Aastha says that she will expose Aditi and she will be thrown out of the house.

Precap: Aastha recounts Aditi’s crimes to Anjali while Aditi is in tears. Shlok and Varad also reach there.

Disclaimer: Exclusive copyright belongs to dhwaniforum and it should not be published anywhere without due permission.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 1 April 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-01, 18:59

What? Aditi is NOT related to Shlok... How many psychos can Agnihotri household hold?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-01, 19:01

Shesherkobita wrote:What? Aditi is NOT related to Shlok... How many psychos can Agnihotri household hold?
God knows how many more  hppy ..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 19:18

Hayee Maria I got tied up and missed the episode today yaar .. But thanks for the WU it was useful for me !,
How long will the Aditi track drag on yaar .. As such I don't like that actress

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-01, 19:22

Shocked   she was late so no one has a right to love Shlok? what sort of weirdness is this? and why has her father not put her in a mental hospital yet?

Thanks Ria

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-04-01, 19:38

Shesherkobita wrote:What? Aditi is NOT related to Shlok... How many psychos can Agnihotri household hold?

Aditi tho Swathi ka sister hei na...?  confused 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-01, 19:44

Thanks Maria... hpee  Today I too missed the epi... seems to be nothing interesting.
Is aditi  really not related to swathi...??

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-04-01, 19:47

shailu wrote:Thanks Maria... hpee  Today I too missed the epi... seems to be nothing interesting.

no idea...But Aditi doesnt loves Slok...so she cud be related 2 Swathi

and Astha again proved she has no brain....y didnt she shw that video 2 Slok

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-01, 19:50

--sumana13-- wrote:Hayee Maria I got tied up and missed the episode today yaar .. But thanks for the WU it was useful for me !,
How long will the Aditi track drag on yaar .. As such I  don't like that actress
Manu... In one VU i hav seen her saying her character will be strong at the end... Dont know abt  which end she's speaking.... Bang  Bang  May be till show ends..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 19:53

shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Hayee Maria I got tied up and missed the episode today yaar .. But thanks for the WU it was useful for me !,
How long will the Aditi track drag on yaar .. As such I  don't like that actress
Manu... In one VU i hav seen her saying her character will be strong at the end... Dont know abt  which end she's speaking.... Bang  Bang  May be till show ends..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
By that time I guess I will become hundred yrs old yaar ....
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-01, 20:01

anusha.cochin wrote:
shailu wrote:Thanks Maria... hpee  Today I too missed the epi... seems to be nothing interesting.

no idea...But Aditi doesnt loves Slok...so she cud be related 2 Swathi

and Astha again proved she has no brain....y didnt she shw that video 2 Slok
No yar.She said that she doent know swathi... Not sure

Aastha only knows to go after shlok... nothing else

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-01, 20:04

--sumana13-- wrote:
shailu wrote:
By that time I guess I will become hundred yrs old yaar ....
 hppy hppy 
Omg... 100 years... Hard to bear till then

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-01, 20:11

Arre yaar. Dont think y aditi told so.. Today she just spoke stupid. Finally when the truth is revealed , she would say, i just lied to Aastha, coz i dont want her to guess my real motive..

(sadly, Aastha doesnt know to guess)

Aditi dint expect Aastha would get her, so to confuse her, she told she doesnt know swati.. Tats it..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-01, 21:00

aastha is sad, aastha is mad, aastha is bad, aastha is mental...same can b said for all characters on the show..
.ek bar phir each character has the same emotions...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-02, 12:31

long hug Manu..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-02, 12:33

slmu wrote:Shocked   she was late so no one has a right to love Shlok? what sort of weirdness is this? and why has her father not put her in a mental hospital yet?

Thanks Ria
 long hug Shanti.. 

I think her father is like Niranjan so thode pagal toh woh khud hi honge na.. aur Aditi mein bhi apni jhalak dekte honge..  scratch

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-02, 16:24

anusha.cochin wrote:

Aditi tho Swathi ka sister hei na...?  confused 
No Anu.. Aditi doesnt know abt Swati.. Aditi is trying to remove Aastha from Shlok's life as she wanted to marry him..  Rolling Eyes Pata nahi uss Shlok mein dekha kya hai in dono ne  Rolling Eyes

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-02, 16:25

long hug Shailu

Thats what Aditi said to Aastha.. Whether she is saying the truth or not we cant guess na..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum