Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 1st 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-01, 19:39

Stay tight !! Another day, further tightening of the screw

Oiling of the rusted screw in Jodha's bheja

Overworking of Maham's screw

Ruqaiyya's screw getting bloated after all the adulations

while the viewr's get screwed in anticipation of the  supposed LIP LOCK only..Rest not shown !! whatever that means  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

The party is going on full swing ..Ruqaiyya is clearly bored  of the proceedings doing a virtual makki maaring.. Ruqaiyya asks Jalal as to the necessity of celebrating  the B'day of a mere servant..* Time to show how Mahan is Jalal* He points out that Hoshiyar has been in her service for long and is her trusted and loyal servant and that He, jalal had thought organizing Hoshiyar's B'day would make Jalal happy ..Ruqaiyaa smiles tightly , retorts that  A servant is a servant and should be treated accordingly ...  Jalal grits out that it indeed is true that people ought to be placed in their place ..All the while looking at Jodha.. Jodha who had been eavesdropping on this conversation ..alternately blooms and  withers  on hearing the words of Jalal..

Ruqaiyya professes she is hungry and suuggests moving to palace to have their dinner ..Jalal points out that they are in a party and its only normal to eat the party food ..Ruqaiya is taken aback..she clearly finds it unpalatable to eat servants food but Jalal is quietly insistent.. The call for food is sent ..Soon everybody assemble for eating..Jalal notices that Maham is not seen, He summons Resham  , enquires about  Maham and is told that Maham has gone to dargah to pray for the well being of Jalal..Ruqaiyya praises Maham  ..

Meanwhile ..the servants have commenced to eat..Jalal notices Dilawar and his strange way of ablution..He  further notices that Dilawar does not touch the food on the platter and tries to make the excuse of Bakshi to slip away..But Resham manages to get Dilawar to eat the kheer..

OUTSIDE

Maham is  seen gong on her limousine ride ..She ends up in a dargah .. where she pretends  to pray and on the first opportunity .. moves out ..enters a secret den after instructing  a soldier/Messenger  about something * Shush-pense*  .. enters tht den , comes back carrying a huge scroll.. hides it under her cloak ..goes away to her hojra ..where she is burning it * Agar burning hi karni thi.. why carry it so far... wahi pe she cud have done*

A Long, boring filler scene with Javeda follows where Maham's contempt for  Servants and lower class are on display... Since I refuse to torture myself further..I absly refuse to write it..

NEXT Scene

Maham has been summoned  to Jalal's apartment ..Jalal expresses his suspicion    about Dilawar Khan..Dilawar Khan arrives just then on the orders of Jalal..Jalal questions him ..Sujamal manages  to slide his way out by explaining his situation and by blindsiding Jalal with Bakshi's  weakness * Everybody knows  that Jalal is a MARK* Jalal orders to Dilawar to go to Bakshi bano.. After he leaves ..Jalal expresses that he still is not confident about Dilawar ..

NIGHT TIME

Jalal is  standing by the Scales... deep in thought n looking alone..Jodha comes to him.. seeking to know the reason for his agitated frame of mind..Jalal point blankly refuses to share saying that there is nothing to share.. A brief argument ensues highlighting the growing difference between Jalal and Jodha as well as the growing distance

MORNING DAWNS IN JA LAND BUT NOT FOR POOR SUFFERING  OLE ME

Jalal is walking out somewhere * I did not ask him where??*  when the Malwa party come... Adham is astride his horse ... beaming a well sculpted  fading blade cut scar whcich gives his face a rather handsome devilish look * the hanshumm bugger *   Jalal congratulates Adham and the troop for the victory over Malwa..He congratulates Pir Mohd too..notices that Phir Mohammed is absent..enquires about him.. Adham spins a cock and bull story about how Malwa's soldiers killed Pir in a vengeful strike  while in reality.. we are shown Adham drowning that Rotund man

Maham understands instantly that Pirs death is  Adham's Handiwork ,, smiles to herself

IN THEIR HOJRA

Maham congratulates Adham on his new found cunning brain..exhorts him to be cautious and alert .. She also dangles the post of Vazir in front of him as if they are the ripe grapes hanging in the vinehyards for the  plucking..

Javeda comes n takes Adham away...Maham plots and plans on the next and final step that will get Jodha thrown out of palace for ever as well as instill  a deep hatred for  Jodha in Jalal's heart..

PRECAP

Maham reveals  to Ruqaiyyaa..That Jodha's toy boy  is staying in the Harem under the guise of Dilawar Khan..Ruqs is shocked !!

*Sighhhhhhhhhh**

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-04-01, 20:36; edited 3 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 1st 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 20:09

Sathya about the rest which is not going to be shown ....we your loyal fans completely depend on you my dear .. we are absolutely sure you will do perfect justice to the viewers expectations in Dhwaniforum and provide us the poora perdey ke peecheey ka haal
 hpee  long hug  hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-01, 20:18

--sumana13-- wrote:Sathya about the rest which is not going to be shown ....we your loyal fans completely depend on you my dear .. we are absolutely sure you will do perfect justice to the viewers expectations in Dhwaniforum and provide us the poora perdey ke peecheey ka haal
 hpee  long hug  hppy 
yaar ye sathya ko REST dikhne ki kuch zyada hi padi hai............haan, woh rest agar dikhaye gaye, toh it will get an A certificate..........b8 don't lose ur hope, we will satisfy ourselves by our naughty discussions, which will be provided to us by our Gutter Mind........... hppy  hppy 

us din ye forum kisi sharif dekh hi nehi payega, yeh humari gm ki aur jj ke SR ki guarantee hai....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-01, 20:30

THIS SHOW IS GETTING BORING NOW-A-DAYS!! HOPELESS!!! JUST WAITING FOR 4TH APRIL....WHEN THIS STUPID EYE CONVERSATIONS WILL GET OVER!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-01, 20:37

aishakapoor wrote:THIS SHOW IS GETTING BORING NOW-A-DAYS!! HOPELESS!!! JUST WAITING FOR 4TH APRIL....WHEN THIS STUPID EYE CONVERSATIONS WILL GET OVER!!
 Ohh man..I so so agree with you... even rajat is not cutting ice for me... only Maham is  still the best...

sick of the hula hoop dance ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-01, 20:40

thnx sathya 4 ur updates, ab itne boring epis hum dekh nehi sakte, par tumhara wu ekdam mast hai.......... hpee  hpee  long hug  long hug

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-01, 20:42

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:thnx sathya 4 ur updates, ab itne boring epis hum dekh nehi sakte, par tumhara wu ekdam mast hai.......... hpee  hpee  long hug  long hug

Dost ho aap hamari.. toh dosti ke farz nibhaiye  aur show dekhiye ..after all suffering is caring  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

My Pleasure..Hun  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 20:44

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Sathya about the rest which is not going to be shown ....we your loyal fans completely depend on you my dear .. we are absolutely sure you will do perfect justice to the viewers expectations in Dhwaniforum and provide us the poora perdey ke peecheey ka haal
 hpee  long hug  hppy 
yaar ye sathya ko REST dikhne ki kuch zyada hi padi hai............haan, woh rest agar dikhaye gaye, toh it will get an A certificate..........b8 don't lose ur hope, we will satisfy ourselves by our naughty discussions, which will be provided to us by our Gutter Mind........... hppy  hppy 

us din ye forum kisi sharif dekh hi nehi payega, yeh humari gm ki aur jj ke SR ki guarantee hai....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Nahin yaar Kasturi .. Ektaa will do full justice to the show and make sure to add enough spice to bring it to the top once again ...
 Thumbsup Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 20:46

aishakapoor wrote:THIS SHOW IS GETTING BORING NOW-A-DAYS!! HOPELESS!!! JUST WAITING FOR 4TH APRIL....WHEN THIS STUPID EYE CONVERSATIONS WILL GET OVER!!
Hello Aisha .. Nice to meet you here again .. Show boring hai to kya huvaa ? . .. This forum is full of fun and masti yaar
 Party1 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-01, 20:47

Tanthya wrote:
kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:thnx sathya 4 ur updates, ab itne boring epis hum dekh nehi sakte, par tumhara wu ekdam mast hai.......... hpee  hpee  long hug  long hug

Dost ho aap hamari.. toh dosti ke farz nibhaiye  aur show dekhiye ..after all suffering is caring  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

My Pleasure..Hun  long hug
u knw what iss serial ki problem kya hai maham buddhi shahenshah se intelligent hai???????
aur jodhu toh jallu se bhi dumb hai............apne khud ki bhai agar shave karke aajaye, toh sirf koi bewakuf hi hoga jo use pehchan na paye, & maham ap sujamal lo kitne baar dekhe ho jo aap ekbar mein hi samamjh gaye?????????

now, i'm relly waiting 4 jallu's dhakka...hope that yeh dhakka iss serial ko bhi dhakka marke sehi track par laye............ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-01, 20:48

thanks for the WU tants...
i'm seriously dissapointed these days...just reading the WU's and not watching the ep...
really don't want to torture myself...
as soon as the good and positive stuff comes back
as soon as the mini happily ever after comes to my JoJa
i'll have the JA marathon where i'll watch and end the backlog of the ep i missed...
ab bas friday ka sahara...
MA or ruks are going to do something which will backfire spectacularly on either....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-01, 20:50

--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee  long hug  hppy 

Nahin yaar Kasturi .. Ektaa will do full justice to the show and make sure to add enough spice to bring it to the top once again ...
 Thumbsup Starry Love 
haan ek a rahi hai, shehnaz......... god knws..........ab har nayi ladki mujhe benazir ki yaad dilati hai...........isliye ab darr lagta hai ki firse koi stupid, boring, idiotic track jj ke lovestory ke beech koi obstacle na ban jaye.........

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-01, 20:54

--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee  long hug  hppy 

Thumbsup Starry Love 
haan ek a rahi hai, shehnaz......... god knws..........ab har nayi ladki mujhe benazir ki yaad dilati hai...........isliye ab darr lagta hai ki firse koi stupid, boring, idiotic track jj ke lovestory ke beech koi obstacle na ban jaye.........

Another new girl ?? Is Jalal going to make her his new begum ?? Its a fact he had numerous wives !!  scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-01, 20:55

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU tants...
i'm seriously dissapointed these days...just reading the WU's and not watching the ep...
really don't want to torture myself...
as soon as the good and positive stuff comes back
as soon as the mini happily ever after comes to my JoJa
i'll have the JA marathon where i'll watch and end the backlog of the ep i missed...
ab bas friday ka sahara...
MA or ruks are going to do something which will backfire spectacularly on either....
U are welcome,peppermint ..

a combination of T20, restive crowd, focus on launching new show has lead to  "PYAR KE SIDE EFFECTS ".. Ekta being a canny woman.. hopefully will steer this ship thru further troubles

DAMN The woman..why did she let Palak go ??  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang

Not this time... Their plot will hit bulls eyes..  It has too otherwise  the story progression will lose steam..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-01, 20:57

--sumana13-- wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Thumbsup Starry Love 

Another new girl ??  Is Jalal going to make her his new begum ??  Its a fact he had numerous wives !!  scratch scratch 
ya read pollyanna's SHILPA Raizada...............topic............ scratch  scratch  scratch

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-01, 21:05

Sathya begum ... Thanks a lot for wu ..

enjoyed your update.. Waise, "rest not shown"- ab bi yaad hai..

sujju ko aap dek kar full on josh me honge naa.. I lub him, doing ishaarewaale dialogues !

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-01, 21:17

koi toh koi joke maaro....
mood off ho gaya hai aaj... :/

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-01, 22:26

Jiggy wrote:koi toh koi joke maaro....

Joke...Ye Le   Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang ..Maar diya  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anushu on 2014-04-01, 22:53

too boring episode yar confused

anushu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-01, 22:55

Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:koi toh koi joke maaro....

Joke...Ye Le   Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang ..Maar diya  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
 Evil or Very Mad

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-01, 23:04

anushu wrote:too boring episode yar confused

Absly.. I had to force myself to write

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-01, 23:08

chalo main hi maar deti hoon.....  bounce  bounce 

ek baar om puri class mein late aata hai...
toh bachche chilla chilla kar bolte hai...
om-late (omelette) aaya hai... om-late aaya hai ...
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
mein pagla gayi hoo..... Clap

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-01, 23:15

Jiggy.. Tum bi na.. ROFL but Wat to do, episode was like Sleep Sleep

If you need to watch, have coffee or tea by 8pm pm to stay awake.. Else your day will end by 8.10 pm Wink Clap

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-01, 23:29

Hey Sathu....thanks for this fab write up ...this is so nice....

Alas if the ep i was even 10% of it.....

why was MA-Javeda scene include?? ARGHHHH

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-02, 10:53

pollyanna wrote:Hey Sathu....thanks for this fab write up ...this is so nice....

Alas if the ep i was even 10% of it.....

why was MA-Javeda scene include?? ARGHHHH

My Pleasure..and love eeej blind ..Pallo Jaan..  u loved the ghatiya write up too  long hug

Have no idea why Javeda is thrust on us for such extended periods esp when there is no humor nor the dialogues funny

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum