Latest topics

Ek majboor, pathar dil, badkismat baap

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ek majboor, pathar dil, badkismat baap

Post by slmu on 2014-04-02, 11:22

What a superb episode. A psychological insight into why Raman cares so much for Adi. Why he is so desperate for some sort of relationship with him. Distance makes the heart grow fonder? No, its more than that.

Adi reminds Raman of the time when he and Shagun were in love with each other. Adi's birth gave Raman the position of father, his first born. He remembers everything about Adi.. the first time he opened his eyes, the first time he said papa.. everything. Ruhi on the other hand, was born when there was pretty much nothing left in the relationship between Raman and Shagun. There was no love lost between them and Raman was tired of Shagun's demands and had started detesting her. No wonder then, that Raman cares so much about Adi, wants to hear the word Dad from him.

Raman understands that Adi's mind has been totally corrupted by Shagun and Ashok. He understands that his desperation for a little something from Adi is the cause of Ruhi's hurt and disappointment. He knows that Ishita is insulted. But he finds himself helpless, hardhearted and unfortunate father. He commits one mistake after another forgetting that Ruhi deserves as much from him as does Adi.

This depth of Raman's understanding and his mother's explanation that a dad is a hero to his daughter has made him determined to do everything he can to make it up to Ruhi. 

Will we see a changed Raman in he future? Or will he still find himself going to extra mile for Adi forgetting Ruhi and Ishita?

An episode which saw Karan Patel in his element.. very well enacted.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Ek majboor, pathar dil, badkismat baap

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-02, 11:46

shanthi I just laughed...couldn't help myself...all I could think of was of course u can remember everything of adi u where there...u had walked out when it was ruhi turn...and the other thing I thou was u still had enough feelings to make a baby... hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-02, 12:24

sarra0 wrote:shanthi I just laughed...couldn't help myself...all I could think of was of course u can remember everything of adi u where there...u had walked out when it was ruhi turn...and the other thing I thou was u still had enough feelings to make a baby... hppy hppy 
 hppy  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 12:27

I felt so sorry for Raman... Shanthi

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-02, 12:58

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:shanthi I just laughed...couldn't help myself...all I could think of was of course u can remember everything of adi u where there...u had walked out when it was ruhi turn...and the other thing I thou was u still had enough feelings to make a baby... hppy hppy 
 hppy  hppy

i think i was in an ajeeb mood yesterday

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-02, 13:09

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
 hppy  hppy

y ??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-02, 13:15

Pathardil viewer that's what you are  hppy .

I'm wondering if Ruhi was made because Raman was desperate to change Shagun? rekindle things for Adi sake.

I loved it  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-02, 13:15

--sumana13-- wrote:I felt so sorry for Raman... Shanthi

Me too..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-02, 13:50

nice title  hpee 

am waiting to see the epis...looks like its a good one...becos monday episode I wanted to smack Ramans face for taking advanatge of Ishu...I have to see this episode and decide if I really can feel sorry for him..I dont like people usually who dont value what they have...but if he is on a learning curve then I might like it...but one more episode again with him getting blackmailed by ashok...I wont have any sympathy for Raman

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-02, 13:55

zuzana wrote:nice title  hpee 

am waiting to see the epis...looks like its a good one...becos monday episode I wanted to smack Ramans face for taking advanatge of Ishu...I have to see this episode and decide if I really can feel sorry for him..I dont like people usually who dont value what they have...but if he is on a learning curve then I might like it...but one more episode again with him getting blackmailed by ashok...I wont have any sympathy for Raman

Zu, it was highly annoying to see Raman make Ishu apologize. But here, its clear that things are not as easy as it is.. there is a lot more going on who he can only share with his mother. You can see his desperation to have both Adi and Ruhi.. it was just great

He will get blackmailed again.. he has to before he can disconnect totally.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-02, 14:07

slmu wrote:

Zu, it was highly annoying to see Raman make Ishu apologize. But here, its clear that things are not as easy as it is.. there is a lot more going on who he can only share with his mother. You can see his desperation to have both Adi and Ruhi.. it was just great

lets see how it goes...

even now he is apologising more so becos Ruhi shouldnt get affected..right? How is that fair to Ishu...I was glad that Ishu shared her worries with Bala.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-02, 14:25

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

lets see how it goes...

even now he is apologising more so becos Ruhi shouldnt get affected..right? How is that fair to Ishu...I was glad that Ishu shared her worries with Bala.

sure he is apologizing for Ruhi's sake.. but he clearly mentioned to Mrs. B that he had done the wrong thing with Ishu..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-02, 14:37

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
 hppy  hppy

y ??

cause I was laughing at this and where as everyone loved and gushed about yesterdays episode of BI I didnt ... hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-02, 14:41

slmu wrote:

I'm wondering if Ruhi was made because Raman was desperate to change Shagun? rekindle things for Adi sake.

I loved it  hpee

its ok my reactions r usually weird...

that explains ramans reasoning, not shaguns... hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-02, 14:43

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
 hppy  hppy

y ??

cause I was laughing at this and where as everyone loved and gushed about yesterdays episode of BI I didnt ... hppy 

ur hatke sarra jaan  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-02, 14:44

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I loved it  hpee

am guessing Shagun went along with it because she didnt want anyone to suspect anything about Ashok?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 14:48

slmu wrote:

Me too..
A spoiler says Raman is going to make dosas for Ishita as a way of saying sorry you know Shanthi !!
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-02, 14:50

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:

Me too..
A spoiler says Raman is going to make dosas for Ishita as a way of saying sorry you know Shanthi !!
 Clap 

and ends up having to order in

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-02, 14:51

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:

Me too..
 Clap 

That was the precap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-02, 14:53

good point  hppy ..think about shagun...atleast Raman was not aware ant shaguna nd ashoks affair but idiot shagun was in love with ashok..still she went and got preggy  Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-02, 14:53

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I loved it  hpee

am guessing Shagun went along with it because she didnt want anyone to suspect anything about Ashok?

whereas normal people would have headaches... hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 14:54

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:

Me too..
 Clap 

That was the precap
Am sure he will make disastrous dosas but Ishita will have the, and praise him for the efforts and forgive him too !!
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-02, 14:56

zuzana wrote:

good point  hppy ..think about shagun...atleast Raman was not aware ant shaguna nd ashoks affair but idiot shagun was in love with ashok..still she went and got preggy  Bang 

exactly...she was wit ashok for money..and raman for...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-02, 14:58

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

y ??

ur hatke sarra jaan  hpee 

that's wat makes us LSVs

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-02, 15:21

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

exactly...she was wit ashok for money..and raman for...

urghhh....despicable  Bang Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum