Ek majboor, pathar dil, badkismat baap

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ek majboor, pathar dil, badkismat baap

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-02, 15:24

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:shanthi I just laughed...couldn't help myself...all I could think of was of course u can remember everything of adi u where there...u had walked out when it was ruhi turn...and the other thing I thou was u still had enough feelings to make a baby... hppy hppy 

good point  hppy ..think about shagun...atleast Raman was not aware ant shaguna nd ashoks affair but idiot shagun was in love with ashok..still she went and got preggy  Bang 

exactly...she was wit ashok for money..and raman for...

urghhh....despicable   Bang Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

that's wat makes ashok add shagun perfect for each other...but you r having an affair and plan to leave him at least make sure u cant became pregnant...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-02, 15:33

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

good point  hppy ..think about shagun...atleast Raman was not aware ant shaguna nd ashoks affair but idiot shagun was in love with ashok..still she went and got preggy  Bang 

that's wat makes ashok add shagun perfect for each other...but you r having an affair and plan to leave him at least make sure u cant became pregnant...

exactly...atleast she could be loyal to one of them..and the most despicable thing is she left the baby and went with tht guy... Bang  Bang  Bang 

ekta comes up with the most convulted stuff  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-02, 16:09

Shanthi,

I really felt bad for the father. The title was really apt and a thought provoking post. There are so many parents out there in the same boat trying to reach out to their child in any way but unable to do so.It was really sad that he turned away when Ruhi was born but atleast now he has made up his mind to be a good father.

Now we have to see how he will tackle Apshagun when they put spokes in the wheel.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-02, 19:19

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Pathardil viewer that's what you are  hppy .

I'm wondering if Ruhi was made because Raman was desperate to change Shagun? rekindle things for Adi sake.

I loved it  hpee

its ok my reactions r usually weird...

that explains ramans reasoning, not shaguns... hppy 

am guessing Shagun went along with it because she didnt want anyone to suspect anything about Ashok?

whereas normal people would have headaches... hppy 

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-02, 19:20

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,

I really felt bad for the father. The title was really apt and a thought provoking post. There are so many parents out there in the same boat trying to reach out to their child in any way but unable to do so.It was really sad that he turned away when Ruhi was born but atleast now he has made up his mind to be a good father.

Now we have to see how he will tackle Apshagun when they put spokes in the wheel.

Thanks Anu.

Its a long hard road for him..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-02, 19:56

It is early days  for Raman, He is still a uncharted water body, he will flow wherever, he is directed/dictated by the whims and fancies of Aditya (Ashok)

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-02, 19:59

sameersaagar wrote:It is early days  for Raman, He is still a uncharted water body, he will flow wherever, he is directed/dictated by the whims and fancies of Aditya (Ashok)

He has to become a flood which will overwhelm Apshagun at some stage.. a cleansing flood

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-03, 03:49

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

exactly...atleast she could be loyal to one of them..and the most despicable thing is she left the baby and went with tht guy... Bang  Bang  Bang 

ekta comes up with the most convulted stuff  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

can this b blamed on Ekta or is it the book?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum