Latest topics

RANDOM CREATION!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RANDOM CREATION!

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-02, 18:49

HEY GUYS I JUST RANDOMLY CREATED THIS....CHECK IT OUT IF U LIKE IT!
 hpee 
MUGHL E AZAM
Ruqaiya got to know that Jalal loves Jodha and she started planning evil. She always thought that if Jodha got to know that Jalal loves her she is gonna kill herself and she just wanted that. But she knew the half truth never knew that Jodha even loves Jalal.

Jalal and Jodha both are afraid of sharing their feelings. Jalal thinks Jodha first as she is his begum and Jodha because she thinks 'Mein Jalal ke samne kabhi nehi jhukugi.' 

Ruqaiya has prepared a dance for Jalal called a dancer from all the Mathura. So Ruquaiya has prepared bhaang for Jalal. She has called the dancer in harem hall. All Jalal's begum are their even Jodha Ruquaiya especially called her.

So the dance starts. (Just in the picture. Imagine...!!!!) hpee 

Insaan kisee se duniyaan me
Ek baar mohabbat karataa hai
Is dard ko lekar jiitaa hai
Is dard ko lekar marataa hai
The dances said that. Which puts Jalal in thaughts thinking about his love story will that end that way.

The song starts.
Pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaaJab pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaaPyaar kiyaa koi chori nahin kiPyaar kiyaa koi chori nahin kiChhuup chhuup aahe bharnaa kyaaJab pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaaPyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaaJab pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaa

Aaj kahenge dil kaa fasaanaaJaan bhee le le chaahe zamaanaaAaj kahenge dil kaa fasaanaaJaan bhee le le chaahe zamaanaaMaut wahii jo duniyaan dekheMaut wahii jo duniyaan dekheGhunt ghunt kar yu marnaa kyaaJab pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaaPyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaaJab pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaaShe said this and went to Jodha and said 'Is dard ko leke jitta, Is gum ko leke marna kya' in her ears.. Making her afraid for future.Unki tamannaa dil mein rahegiiShammaa ise mahafil mein rahegiiUnki tamannaa dil mein rahegiShammaa ise mahafil mein rahegiIshq mein jiinaa ishq mein marnaaIshq mein jiinaa ishq mein marnaa Aaur humei ab karnaa kyaa Jab pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaa Pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaaJab pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaa Listening Jodha goes out to the terrace and drunk Jalal follows her after sometime.

Chhuup naa sakegaa ishq hamaaraaChaaro taraf hain unkaa nazaaraa

At terrace

Jodha was standing no ghoonghat. Jalal comes there and in a drunken voice he says 'Tum yahan kyun aa gai' Listening that Jodha goes to him and hugs him tightly and says 'Kyunki ab aur chup nehi reh sakti' Confused Jalal cutely says 'Tum chup kab rehti ho. Jab dekho mujhe galat batati rehti ho' a smile occurs at her face listening that. 'Acha agar mein khun ke mein aapse moohbat karti hoon to.' Jalal was shocked listing that he broke the the hug and all his nasha was out in a second. 'Kya kaha aapne' in a shocked state. ;Jo aapne sunna' said Jodha with a mischievous smile. They both hugged tightly and Jalal said 'Hume aaj sab kuch mil gaya'

And in the bg...

Aaahaaa Chhuup naa sakegaa ishq hamaaraa Chaaro taraf hain unkaa nazaaraa

Pardaa nahin jab koi khudaa sePardaa nahin jab koi khudaa seBando se pardaa karnaa kyaaJab pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaa

MY RANDOM IMAGINATION...AFTER WATCHING THE SONG PYAAR KIYA TOH DARNA KYA!! HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT!!

aishakapoor

Back to top Go down

if u guys liked the creation...

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-02, 18:56

hey ppl..just in case u liked the creation plz temme.... i can make more..... hpee

aishakapoor

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM CREATION!

Post by Sanchari Bhattacharyya on 2014-04-02, 19:03

yaar aisha, i hav seen mughal -e-azam a numerous times, as bcoz it my father's one of the most favourite movie..........b8 kabhi ye song aise nazariye se nehi dekha..........really, ur imagination is gr8. now, i m going 2 watch d song in ur views........

Sanchari Bhattacharyya

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-02, 19:08

thanks sanchari!! glad u liked it!

aishakapoor

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-02, 19:09

thanks sanchari!! glad u liked it!

aishakapoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-02, 20:03

good one yaar...
although "tum chup kab rehti ho..."
ROFL that was hilarious....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-02, 20:22

Jab dekho tum mujhe galat batati rehti ho ... hppy  hppy   Too Good , Aisha.. Good mix of humor and romance..

Bring it on ...  Loved the way U write

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-04-02, 21:08

Lovely job...please do post more  hpee 

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-02, 22:35

Aisha.. hppy hppy terrace scene was amazing.. Waise "tum chup kab rehti ho" - ROFL loved reading you .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 22:41

WOW Aisha that was hilarious my friend !! ..
 ROFL 
. Please do keep writing would love to read more form you
 Thumbsup hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 22:50

Hey !!Aisha !,....are you having any problem registering or loggin in my dear ?? Why are you here as a guest ..?. Do let me know in case you face any difficulties .. We are all here to help you out .. Please feel free my friend !!
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-02, 23:31

hi sumana i just dont know how to use this website.....its the first time  im using it as a member...earlier i used to only come here to read updates...so ya

aishakapoor

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-03, 00:13

aishakapoor wrote:hi sumana i just dont know how to use this website.....its the first time  im using it as a member...earlier i used to only come here to read updates...so ya
OK Aisha are you thru phone ??...If yes then .... Please try to register your
Self for the first time thru a lappy or desktop .. Then after that use your phone to log in using the same ID and Password ...
 hpee long hug 
OR right here in this thread Candy will explain how to register yourself first time throuhg phone itself tomorrow morning OK.!!! Candy is an expert on phones !!! My friend
 Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum