Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 2nd

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 2nd

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-02, 19:45

Maham makes her move!!

Jodha is seen confessing to Moti that her heart has got acidity and goes dhak dhak everytime she thinks of Jalal while Jalal is confessing to Maham that day by day he is sure that Jodha is not loya, he wryly remarks that he doesn't even know whether Jodha ever was loyal to him..he professes to confront  Jodha .

DEK

Maham and  Adham are sitting  in the Diwan E Khas  expectant about the bounty, riches  and rewards in the form of promotion in ranks but Jalal takes everyone by surprise by  promoting  another officer..Adham is ready to blow a fuse ..while Maham is shocked n looks on warily at Adham..Jalal notices the fuming face  of Adham and orders him to march  to subdue a rebellion in one of the province.. Adham does not say anything..

IN ADHAM"S HoJRA

Adham declares open rebellion against Jalal and promises vengeance on Atgah who is a road block to his ambition ,,Maham who has arrived  urges caution but Adham  is  beyond heeding.. Maham promises him the crown of Delhi, removal of Jalal  from the throne  in due course of time ..Adham  does not want to wait..looking at his obstinate son, seeking to save his hide ..Maham decides to throw the dice and begin the end game which will remove Jalal from th equation without having to kill him.

MAHAM HAS A VISITOR

Ruqaiyya comes visiting to see  Maham, informs her about the growing distance between  Jalal and Jodha...Maham  in her turn reveals that Dilawar Khan is none other than the secret paramour of  Jodha..Both hatch a plan to get Jodha get caught red handed ..

Bakshi bano's Hojra

Dilwar is ruminating  about his encounter with Jalal, Sharifs walks in..Sharif tells Dilawar Khan to fetch something from the box..The deadly blow pipe is residing there ...

Sujamal fetches  whatever that Sharif had wanted, Sharif takes his leave ..

A servant comes in , tells Dilawar Khan to  meet Maham in her Apt.. Dilawar is informed that he is now appointed as the servant of Ruqaiiyya.. 

Tabassum , the famed painter who is also present is asked to paint a picture of  Dilawar Khan

RUQAIYYA's Apartment

Dilawar reaches the apartment..Ruqaiyya takes a good look at him... with a sly smile orders Dilawar to press her legs.. sure that being a Rajvanshi , he will not touch her feet..while Sujamal is declaring to himself that he will die rather than  touch  Mughal's feet..

PRECAP

Jalal sees the portrait of Dilawar ..painted with beard .Jalal remembers that this was the stranger whom Jodha was meeting in the quiet of the night...He seems to be  in a rage.. as Maham holds the portrait right in front of his face...

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-04-02, 20:19; edited 3 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 2nd

Post by KB on 2014-04-02, 19:50

Tanthya wrote:

Maham makes her move!!
dekho. iss bhuddhi , is bhutni, is chudail ko bhi bf mil gayi...........toh humare jallu ka jodhu per shaq karna jaiz hai.jab uski badi ammi ka yeh umar mein bhi aisa hal toh jodhu to young & beautiful hai....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-02, 20:05

chali re doli mein...
milne aapne saajan se...
ROFL
this woman, this nirma safedi wali woman has a serious thing for paigams ...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-02, 20:05

updated 1st part

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-02, 20:12

Jiggy wrote:chali re doli mein...
milne aapne saajan se...
ROFL
this woman, this nirma safedi wali woman has a serious thing for paigams ...
yaar sathya, ye jallu aur jodhu ab tak to sirf ek dusre ko dhakka lagaye hain, now i really want ye dono milkar iss khusat ko bhi ek dhakka mare........ Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

& a big big big hug 2 u sathya, 4 ur appropriate lu......... long hug  long hug

love ur updation............... luv  luv

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-02, 20:17

2nd part done

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-02, 20:23

Tanthya wrote:2nd part done
updated........ Thumbsup  Thumbsup

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-02, 20:24

Thanks for the update Sathya  long hug 
After sooo many days I'm happy with the episode !! Finally some movement in Adham-Atgah track !! I want to see the action basssss, but poor Atgah will lose his life  Evil or Very Mad 
Don't laugh @ me  Embarassed  but I'm loving the politics and DEK scenes more than the love story of Ja-Jo ! At Least some real events are going to happen soon  Dance 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-02, 20:26

neha wrote:Thanks for the update Sathya   long hug 
After sooo many days I'm happy with the episode !! Finally some movement in Adham-Atgah track !! I want to see the action basssss, but poor Atgah will lose his life  Evil or Very Mad 
  Don't laugh @ me  Embarassed  but I'm loving the politics and DEK scenes more than the love story of Ja-Jo ! At Least some real events are going to happen soon  Dance 
yaa, atlast..............hume kamse kam jalal ke marital life se nikalkar saltanat ke wor dhyan dete hue dekh payenge.........

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-02, 20:31

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:
yaa, atlast..............hume kamse kam jalal ke marital life se nikalkar saltanat ke wor dhyan dete hue dekh payenge.........

Yeah, m bored with this I trust her, she trusts me not and I love him, I love him not stuff from both...Its just a gheesa-pita thing for me.....Adham-MA scene was marvelous and glued me to d TV screen after a long long time  hpee 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-02, 20:34

thanks for the WU tants....
yaar ye jallu ko kya proof chahiye....ek baar almost mar gay thi us ke liye.... better if jodhu leaves him... what nautanki is this... the girl has asked him point blank 5 times what's his problem... koi akl toh is douche ne bachche ko....
par yeh painting ka scene achha laga...
ab suja ko arrow kaise lagega.... ??

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-04-02, 20:54; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-04-02, 20:37

jodha beta pack your bag as soon as possible with your krishna its time for gooming : : Broken Heart  Miss You

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-02, 20:37

neha wrote:

Yeah, m bored with this I trust her, she trusts me not and I love him, I love him not stuff from both...Its just a gheesa-pita thing for me.....Adham-MA scene was marvelous and glued me to d TV screen after a long long time  hpee 
exactlyyyyy neha..........agar ye serial mein dikhaye gaye ye saare jj tracks sach hota, toh i'm damn sure mughal saltanat jalal ke time pe hi khatm ho jata aur woh kabhi akbar bhi nehi ban pate.........

i'm just tired 2 see husband, lover lalluu jallu, now i really want 2 see  THE SHAHENSHAH JALALUDDIN MOHAMMAD........... sometime i think that, agar jallu ka haal ab hi aisa hai, toh i'm damn sure salim ke aane ke baad ye serial ko hume atlast chodna hi padega........

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-02, 20:44

You are very welcome, Neha Begum   *Refuses to return Hug, Pouts ..Humain rijao * Itne din tak kahan thi ..Apne sathya Begum ko alone alone chod dhi..yeh teekh nahi hai .. * Sob Sob Sob*

True... The Political shenanigans were the only interesting gems in an otherwise lacklustre episode...  More than Atgah's death..I am waiting for Maham's break down..

FRIDAY..COME SOOON..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-02, 20:45

neha wrote:

exactlyyyyy neha..........agar ye serial mein dikhaye gaye ye saare jj tracks sach hota, toh i'm damn sure mughal saltanat jalal ke time pe hi khatm ho jata aur woh kabhi akbar bhi nehi ban pate.........

i'm just tired 2 see husband, lover lalluu jallu, now i really want 2 see  THE SHAHENSHAH JALALUDDIN MOHAMMAD........... sometime i think that, agar jallu ka haal ab hi aisa hai, toh i'm damn sure salim ke aane ke baad ye serial ko hume atlast chodna hi padega........

You know what, If it wasn't RT portraying Akbar I would have bid adieu long back...the way things are shown is just to please a certain political group of certain caste! ....I want Jalal in action ...u r absolutely right...he has become a lallu in love !!  Evil or Very Mad  He was better when they both hated each other....Jalal is losing his charm but I bet we won't get to see the JALALUDDIN AKBAR in this show....I'm happy with my collection of books on Akbar and documentaries on him....this serial is not worth it to expect any real and action-packed stuff !  Embarassed 
I just hope a whole week or two will be dedicated to Adham and MA's downfall !  Clap 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-04-02, 20:46

brother sister ke relatio ku mahmanga ne kya bana diya shit   GADHI KISE THAAN DI NA HOVE TE Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-02, 20:51

Tanthya wrote:

You are very welcome, Neha Begum   *Refuses to return Hug, Pouts ..Humain rijao * Itne din tak kahan thi ..Apne sathya Begum ko alone alone chod dhi..yeh teekh nahi hai .. * Sob Sob Sob*

True... The Political shenanigans were the only interesting gems in an otherwise lacklustre episode...  More than Atgah's death..I am waiting for Maham's break down..

FRIDAY..COME SOOON..

Awww Sathu  long hug  .....the current track is boring me big time ! I can't tolerate so much melodrama Sleep  ...its just not my cup of tea  hppy  .....but the new promo looks interesting to me in this otherwise filler week ....I just hope the passion comes back to the show (but was it really there before  scratch ) .....
I'm getting a feeling that Maham will be banished after this track ! If they are following history then they will show Maham's trip to Delhi before Adham-Atgah showdown and she is supposed to be ill ....so lets celebrate Maham's downfall  Party2 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-02, 20:57

aadham ka end is very near...he's almost losing his patience, very soon he'll kill atgah.... :(

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-02, 21:00

gurveen wrote:brother sister ke relatio ku mahmanga ne kya bana diya shit   GADHI KISE THAAN DI NA HOVE TE Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang
waise islam mein cousins ke shaadi jayez hai, b8 ye khusat chudail ko to sab kuch pata hai, aur phirbhi.........dude, iska jana ab necessary hai, warna jjj kabhi ek nehi ho payenge aur agar ye dono ek nehi hue toh mighal saltanat pe bhi FULL STOPPPP

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-02, 21:13

Bdw guys, why do I feel Suja will leave the palace before Jalal can catch him and then Jalal is left with nothing else but to confront and suspect JOdha that she helped him in entering and escaping harem ! but @ this speed the confrontation will be aired on Monday..leaving all of us sulking in anger hppy 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-02, 21:18

neha wrote:Bdw guys, why do I feel Suja will leave the palace before Jalal can catch him and then Jalal is left with nothing else but to confront and suspect JOdha that she helped him in entering and escaping harem ! but @ this speed the confrontation will be aired on Monday..leaving all of us sulking in anger hppy 
ye serial ki speed itni hi zyaada hai ki hum jab buddhe ho jayenge, hum apne grand childrens ke saath ye serial dekhenge, tab bhi rajat & pari chashma lagake sirf man hi mann mein ILU batate rahenge.........atlast ye seaial khtm nehi hoga, b8 hum zaroor bhagwan ko pyare ho jayenge.............

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-02, 21:22

neha wrote:Bdw guys, why do I feel Suja will leave the palace before Jalal can catch him and then Jalal is left with nothing else but to confront and suspect JOdha that she helped him in entering and escaping harem ! but @ this speed the confrontation will be aired on Monday..leaving all of us sulking in anger hppy 
ye serial ki speed itni hi zyaada hai ki hum jab buddhe ho jayenge, hum apne grand childrens ke saath ye serial dekhenge, tab bhi rajat & pari chashma lagake sirf man hi mann mein ILU batate rahenge.........atlast ye seaial khtm nehi hoga, b8 hum zaroor bhagwan ko pyare ho jayenge.............

ROFL 
shubh shubh bolo....I want to watch their SR with my eyes and teeth sahi salamat ! else I don't think budhape me I will be interested in watching romantic stuff  Shocked 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-02, 22:14

neha wrote:

ROFL 
   shubh shubh bolo....I want to watch their SR with my eyes and teeth sahi salamat ! else I don't think budhape me I will be interested in watching romantic stuff  Shocked 

neha Begum..Ur pote/poti will be interested though  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-02, 22:26

Hi Tanthya, thanks for the written updates.  Please can you do me a favor? Can you translate the background music in English for me.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-02, 22:29

Tanthya, sorry didn't say which one. In Ankhon mein tum. hope i got it right.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum