Latest topics

Power corrupts :

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Power corrupts :

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-02, 22:02

There is a saying that power corrupts and in the case of Maham's character it seems that is the case.   A servant had a taste of power and it has corrupted her thoughts and judgments completely though she seems so spiritual.  Her son a servant have the privilege of been in the royal palace because of his mother and now both of them have experience riches and power and now they plan to dethrone the heir and take over.  I feel sorry for  Jalal because he loves and trusts her so much as his own mother showing his gratefulness to her for caring for him when he was a child. However his beloved wet-nurse have her own ambition to take over his throne and make her son the King.  A MOTHER’S LOVE CAN NEVER BE REPLACE !!!.  Honestly I pity her now because she is completely blind from her own evil desires that she can’t even see that her son doesn’t love her like Jalal does. I can bet mine money on the fact that had Adham succeeded the throne he would have killed his own mother for total power. Well  “THE APPLE DOES NOT FALL FAR FROM ITS TREE”.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Power corrupts :

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-02, 22:12

absolutely nanayaa.... Thumbsup  Thumbsup

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-02, 22:33

Hi Jaismine, thanks  Bye

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-02, 22:38

Hey Nanayaa !!  wave  Bye So nice to see you make such a wonderful post my friend ...thanks ... hpee 
i agree with you completely ...
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-02, 22:39

Mothers are supposed to be  utterly ruthless when it comes to their own progeny ... Maham is no different ..Not just is  Adham her son..He is her only relative ..as she does not have anybody apart from him..Tru ..Jalal calls her ammi but it is also accepted that Maham is never his true ammi.. as ruqaiyy has pointed out and as she has been treated so far..there always has been a subtle wall between the Royals n her..where Maham  is seen bowing and scraping to Hameeda ..Jalal loves Maham ..but not to the extent where he will overturn the rules and make her a Royalty too..she is member of the court and his trusted one..but she nowhere is a Royal one..Both Mom nd Son crave that Royalty and the privileges that come with it..

Hope I did not bore you Nanayaa... good to read you again .. Thank you for bringing such thought provoking posts..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-02, 22:48

Nanayaa.. Nice post. MA will get the same from her son what she gives to jalal.. She expects tat if adham gets to throne, he would listen her for political advises , but naa.. She is not aware of her son deeds .
a lady who predicted Jo would be a prob for Ruks in earlier stage itself, is unable to get her own.. Her love for her son made her blind and brainless

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-02, 22:52

loved the post Nanayaa...... Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-02, 23:19

Thank you so much my dear friends, for the encouragement!

Tanthya, you did not bore me at all, I love reading your posts and I agree with your comment they both crave for royalty and power.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum