Latest topics

how they will end up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how they will end up

Post by sonita on 2014-04-03, 05:15

I think that the show's taking months. I mean shlok doesnt love astha or even if he does, we dnt see it so i hope that they will not show the love btw them untill the end, cause i guess shlok also need to suffer for behaving with her like this, even if shes dump. Cause those cvs u dnt know what their thinking of and when u try to predict it, It turns out bad nd worse. Put the only thing i liked untill now is jyoti. She got rid of her husband. Hmm i hope she did.

sonita

Back to top Go down

Re: how they will end up

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-03, 12:31

sonita wrote:I think that the show's taking months.  I mean shlok doesnt love astha or even if he does,  we dnt see it so i hope that they will not show the love btw them untill the end,  cause i guess shlok also need to suffer for behaving with her like this,  even if shes dump.  Cause those cvs u dnt know what their thinking of and when  u try to predict it,  It turns out bad nd worse. Put the only thing i liked untill now is jyoti.  She got rid of her husband. Hmm i hope she did.
Hello Sonita .. Loved your post my new friend ...
I agree with you Shlok has to be punished or made to suffer for treating the sweet Aastha so cruelly 
And am very happy with. Jyoti and her new guy 
 Clap  Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum