Latest topics

RT'S ENGAGEMENT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RT'S ENGAGEMENT

Post by KB on 2014-04-03, 11:28

Rajat Tokas is getting engaged with Srishti Nayyar on 9th of April. The wedding ceremony will be held on October..
This news is 100% CONFIRMED....

source---FB

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: RT'S ENGAGEMENT

Post by SABA KAUNAIN on 2014-04-03, 12:16

Is it true ???? Bcoz rajat deserves a beautiful girl nd not Srishti. I wish paridhi and rajat were not only reel life couple but also real couple. Plz frenz share ur views

SABA KAUNAIN
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: RT'S ENGAGEMENT

Post by KB on 2014-04-03, 12:20

SABA KAUNAIN wrote:Is it true ???? Bcoz rajat deserves a beautiful girl nd not Srishti. I wish paridhi and rajat were not only reel life couple but also real couple. Plz frenz share ur views
yaar saba, ye Shrishti Nayyar ko lekar bhi kafi sara confusion hai.........
 &  

now u tell me which is true????? this girl is really mysterious...............

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: RT'S ENGAGEMENT

Post by Manasvi on 2014-04-03, 18:32

Shrishti was seeing Arya Babbar earlier before she and Rajat became a couple. Nothing wrong in moving on. She is a few years older than Rajat. The only concern is Rajat is way too young for marraige. Most 22 year olds do not even know what they want and cannot think clearly. Our own Rajat is all set for marraige. Hope it works for them.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: RT'S ENGAGEMENT

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-03, 19:01

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:Rajat Tokas is getting engaged with Srishti Nayyar on 9th of April. The wedding ceremony will be held on October..
This news is 100% CONFIRMED....

source---FB
yaar kasturi....rajat has made a video stating that he's only n only on twitter n he's just joined it...n ne account in his name on ne other social networking site is fake.......toh yeh news sach kaise ho sakta hai yaar???
PS: kasturi u were located in kolkata na......holidays pe ho kya ???

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 191
Join date : 2013-12-30
Location : KOLKATA

Back to top Go down

Re: RT'S ENGAGEMENT

Post by KB on 2014-04-03, 19:06

JAISMINE wrote:
kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:Rajat Tokas is getting engaged with Srishti Nayyar on 9th of April. The wedding ceremony will be held on October..
This news is 100% CONFIRMED....

source---FB
yaar kasturi....rajat has made a video stating that he's only n only on twitter n he's just joined it...n ne account in his name on ne other social networking site is fake.......toh yeh news sach kaise ho sakta hai yaar???
PS: kasturi u were located in kolkata na......holidays pe ho kya ???
yeah........ uncle ke ghar pe hoon.........................
& jasmine, maine FB pe jo dekha tha, wohi bas copy paste kiya..........

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: RT'S ENGAGEMENT

Post by KB on 2014-04-03, 19:08

Manasvi wrote:Shrishti was seeing Arya Babbar earlier before she and Rajat became a couple. Nothing wrong in moving on.  She is a few years older than Rajat. The only concern is Rajat is way too young for marraige. Most 22 year olds do not even know what they want and cannot think clearly. Our own Rajat is all set for marraige. Hope it works for them.
yaa, i agree with u.b8 there is still n8 confirmed about arya & shristi's breakup.i'm saying this bcoz, last february bhi un dono ko ek saath dekha gaya hai, according to news..b8 use kahi bar RT ke saath bhi dekha gaya hai.so it's a little bit confusing........

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: RT'S ENGAGEMENT

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:28


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum