Jodha Akbar Written Update April 3rd

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 3rd

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-03, 19:22

Thode aansu hai, thodi hasi
Aaj gham hai to kal hai khushi

Zindagi ki yehi reet hai

Ruqaiyya  pretends anger  orders Dilawar Khan to massage her legs, with a presence of mind not yet seen in any males of Jodha Akbar  Dilawar Khan replies that Maham  had expressly  said  that he must not touch the feet of  any queen  and Ruqaiyya is the  Khas  Begum and he dare not touch her anywhere * Boyo , U wud love to touch her in a strangling mode if u know what she has planned with Maham*   Ruqaiyya  orders  Dilawar Khan to hand over some jewels to Jodha .

Maham is seen scuttling towards  Jalal like  Battle tank trundling up a slope.. Jalal enquires the reason for  her haste in meeting him..Maham   shows  the  portrait and asks Jalal to identify  him/her..Jalal being a straight A student does not disappoint Maham and correctly identifies  him as Dilawar Khan  ..Maham is delighted but wants the pupil to score A+ , She furthers coaxes him, asking him to prod his  atrophied  Bheja ..Jalal unfortunately does not have enuff juice to kick start the rusty Engine.. while he flounders .. Maham takes pity on him and draws beard n moustache on him ..Jalal is stunned and  livid ..Temper blinds him to everything while  Maham adds Ghee, kerosene, Petrol all together by pointing out that  Jodha must have been spending all these nights with Dilawar right in the Harem..Murderous  Rage controls him and Murder in heart,Jalal heads to Ruqaiyya's Hojra after coming to know that Dilawar is in Ruq's service now.

Jalal  heads to Ruqaiiyya's Hojra  and is told that Dilawar suddenly expressed a desire to visit Jodha and has headed there..

On the other side, Sujamal is sure that Jalal is on to him and that he must leave the palace before he is caught red handed..

Sujamal reaches Jodha's Chambers..and gets close to her..Jodha exhibits an admirable capacity for blindness .. intellectually as well as visually and still does not see Sujamal in Dilawar up close... Dilawar  says ,"Hum hai Jodha, Hum" which as Identification's go is not very illuminating and nor is Jodha illuminated ... Sujamal removes the ring, duppatta and identifies   himself as Sujamal .. Jodha is shocked to see a Rajvanshi  dresses as a transgender ..Sujamal   informs her about the failure of his mission and says that he must leave before things worsen.. Just then Jalal's  raging voice is heard demanding the whereabouts of  Dilwar Khan..

Jalal heads into Jodha's Hojra.. coldly hisses/growls and does all reptilian noises which even the real reptiles cannot do implying that He knows  what really was happening  all this days and who  Dilawar really is ?? * As deluded Men go, Jalal would take the cake as well as the willie wonka's choc factory*

Sujamal  tries to escape and is seen   by  Jalal's soldiers ..They go in hot pursuit  ,,Sujamal fights like a dashing Prithiviraj Kapoor of 1940's ... and flees towards Kitchne * maybe he wanted to fortify himself with some food*

Meanwhile Ruqaiyya and Maham are counting the hours for Jodha's exit from Jalal's life ..while Maham fills in Adham about the  on going circus and how this will get him the throne...

Sharif too comes to Know that  Dilwar was  a Rajvanshi n wonders whether  D was S and gets worried for his own future.. while BB pouts that Sharif's dumped her n left her as soon as he heard that Jodha was seeing a Rajvanshi  * Bhai n Behen are ek number ka duffers when it comes to concluding about partners*

Hamid  provides her  screen presence , says that she heard that Jalal went in a mounting rage towards Jodha's  Hojra..tries to assure herself that Jalal will not be cruel to  her..

The chase has centred in the Kitchen as a servant has informed  that Sujamal is hiding inside a huge vase like vessel.. Jalal addresses that vase and orders it to surrender ..The Vase remains stubbornly silent .. Jalal decides to get the rat out  from the hole..

PRECAP

Jalal confesses that he  had begun to love  Jodha  , had begun to see that love in her but her acts has made those emotions impure...He orders Jodha to leave the palace before next day's sun rays touches the ramparts..

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-04-03, 20:22; edited 2 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 3rd

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-03, 19:26

purvanumaan hai ki bigdaa hai mausam

Jalal ke dill mein uthey sawaal tamaam
Begum jodha ka hai premi gumnaam
Batao Sathya kya hogaa iskaa anjaam !!

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-04, 00:32; edited 5 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-03, 20:03

first part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-03, 20:11

gosh im freaking out!!!  confused

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-03, 20:17

OOO. sugar there is fire on the mountain Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-03, 20:22

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-04-03, 20:35

so jalal confesses toh iska matlab kiss wala scene dream nahi hai long hug   Dance

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-03, 20:36

gosh what an action packed episode....loving it....
thanks for the WU tants.....jalal ordering the vase to surrender....lol...hilarious buddy...you're too good yaar long hug
finally the episode is gaining momentum...ab love ishtory shuruu hoyinh an bhaging

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-03, 20:51

gurveen wrote:so jalal confesses toh iska matlab kiss wala scene dream nahi hai long hug   Dance
*All Innocent like a day old Kitten* which Kisswala scene ??  peace  peace  peace  peace

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-03, 20:51

hey sathya, mindblowing updation..................e to ekdum gajab hoi gawa .............

i'm really vry upset.my sister has changed her password..........after, today's celebration.she is really angry on me.........so, i'm going to open my new profile............

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-03, 21:06

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:hey sathya, mindblowing updation..................e to ekdum gajab hoi gawa .............

i'm really vry upset.my sister has changed her password..........after, today's celebration.she is really angry on me.........so, i'm going to open my new profile............
hey sanchari....
finally i'll know which twin i'm talking to now hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-03, 21:09

Jiggy wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:hey sathya, mindblowing updation..................e to ekdum gajab hoi gawa .............

hey sanchari....
finally i'll know which twin i'm talking to now  hppy
abe, saare posts meri hi rhi..........uske toh sirf 5 posts the.woh bhi boringsa.................

b8 now, i can openly use my gutter mind.............she is really angry on me.i'm today very upset........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-03, 21:27

@sanchari...
kyun... kya hui...why is kasturi angry with you...??

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-03, 21:32

Jiggy wrote:@sanchari...
extremely use of my gm & too much masti........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-03, 21:43

Jiggy wrote:

hey sanchari....
hey i really want to know tht adham khan in tht dress...is tht an upcoming episode or is it over?

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-03, 21:46

aishakapoor wrote:
Jiggy wrote:

hey sanchari....
hey i really want to know tht adham khan in tht dress...is tht an upcoming episode or is it over?
it's an old episode.........adham wore this chunari during chasing motibai in the harem.........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-03, 21:51

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
offo.....yeh bhi koi gussa hone ki baat hui......
GM is a universal concept yaara...... agar hum phan-gurls nahi use karengi to kon karega ROFL 
kasturi...no offence dear.... hpee

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-03, 21:52

aishakapoor wrote:
Jiggy wrote:

hey sanchari....
it's an old episode.........adham wore this chunari during chasing motibai in the harem.........
and may i add that it was damn hilarious  ROFL  ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-03, 21:53

Jiggy wrote:
GM is a universal concept yaara...... agar hum phan-gurls nahi use karengi to kon karega ROFL 
ya, i'm also trying to convince yaar,  jigs, meri behen, utne saare poits or rank ka bhi to waistahe ho jayega...........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-03, 22:02

Jiggy wrote:
ya, i'm also trying to convince yaar,  jigs, meri behen, utne saare poits or rank ka bhi to waistahe ho jayega...........
let it be yaar.....think positive...
now we'll be able to address the correct sister.....right?
btw...who's that in your signature

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-03, 22:04

Jiggy wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
he is my first crush, yamato matt ishida.................ye mujhe abbhi bahut cute lagta hai.i love him........... Embarassed  Embarassed  Starry Love  Starry Love

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-03, 22:12

Thanks for the updates Sathu.....

am sure Sujamal is not in that patila.....but it was so funny to see him running in that attire....OMG!!! ekta kya kya karwati hai actors se.....

and Rajat...ufff overacting ki hadd kar di thi usne aaj.....have a feeling..now both Rajat-Paridhi are out of JA zone.....both are not acting up to the mark....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-03, 22:16

Jiggy wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
he is my first crush, yamato matt ishida.................ye mujhe abbhi bahut cute lagta hai.i love him........... Embarassed  Embarassed  Starry Love  Starry Love
thats yamato.....nooooo.....he looks soo different...
guess i'm used to seeing him in sleeveless shirt   Wink 
i used to watch digimon when i was a kid....gods it seems ages ago......what....10 years i guess ??

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-03, 22:19

Jiggy wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
thats yamato.....nooooo.....he looks soo different...
guess i'm used to seeing him in sleeveless shirt   Wink 
i used to watch digimon when i was a kid....gods it seems ages ago......what....10 years i guess ??
joggy i know his sleev less look was in 1st season.it's his 2nd season;s look..approx.16-17 years.....google it.........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-03, 22:21

pollyanna wrote:Thanks for the updates Sathu.....

am sure Sujamal is not in that patila.....but it was so funny to see him running in that attire....OMG!!! ekta kya kya karwati hai actors se.....

and Rajat...ufff overacting ki hadd kar di thi usne aaj.....have a feeling..now both Rajat-Paridhi are out of JA zone.....both are not acting up to the mark....
today was suja's day.....
what akdha...who akdha....
hume toh MA ka deewana banna pad raha hai....warna hum ep enjoy nahi kar paate

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top