Latest topics

Some Points Which Need To Be Understood........

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some Points Which Need To Be Understood........

Post by KB on 2014-04-03, 19:59

Relationship---kehna jitna aasan hai, nibhana utna hi mushkil.I have just checked what my sister & Sumana have done in the morning.Totally craziness!! It’s funny also.
J-J  ke relation ko lekar itne saare  gaande  baat chal rahi hai.You all are seeing that there is lack of physical intimacy.But, guys, have you noticed that under which situation they are going through?They love each other,but they can’t  express their feelings due to circumstances.They are helpless. And it is very very painful for them.
Guys, it’s my 5th post in this forum.I rarely check this site.But, today I am really disappointed to see you guys’ thinking, evewn my sister’s. I know that this serial is very very slow.But,please try to understand that; at first they need to understand each oter’s mind.Because, without, mental relation, physical relation is meaningless.

P.S.---I have no intention to hurt anyone’s feelings.I am just sharing my views.If anyone disagrees with me; she can express her point of views.

----Kasturi Bhattacharyya.

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Points Which Need To Be Understood........

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-03, 21:59

no offence taken love.....
we know what the leads are going through and trust me atleast i feel very much for as i say "mere dil ke akdha" Starry Love 
but the fact is...we as viewers are very dissappointed with the filler MA-ruks-Javeeda scenes being shown......
these scenes neither have importance and are dragging this show..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
it feels like its not JA but MA-Ruks with JoJa giving guest appearance only Bang 
so thats the reason we do masti on this forum to deal with this nonsense the CV's are serving us.....
i wish they gave more screen space with the leads introspecting and talking to some sensible person instead of jalal confiding in the nirma safedi MA..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
i totally understand your pov dear and agree with it too....
but to connect emotionally they need to converse.....
and the prob is jallu runs when jodhu comes to talk and ask what his prob is....
but monday is gonna offer a silver lining hopefully.....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-03, 22:02

Jiggy wrote:no offence taken love.....
we know what the leads are going through and trust me atleast i feel very much for as i say "mere dil ke akdha" Starry Love 
but the fact is...we as viewers are very dissappointed with the filler MA-ruks-Javeeda scenes being shown......
these scenes neither have importance and are dragging this show..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
it feels like its not JA but MA-Ruks with JoJa giving guest appearance only Bang 
so thats the reason we do masti on this forum to deal with this nonsense the CV's are serving us.....
i wish they gave more screen space with the leads introspecting and talking to some sensible person instead of jalal confiding in the nirma safedi MA..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
i totally understand your pov dear and agree with it too....
but to connect emotionally they need to converse.....
and the prob is jallu runs when jodhu comes to talk and ask what his prob is....
but monday is gonna offer a silver lining hopefully.....
jiggs, dekh liya, what is the basic diference between me & didi.......she is too much serious.......& i'm just bored wid this khusat chudail MA.pata nehi iski exit kab hogi...........

@ didi, tor matha ki puro kharap hoye gechhe???? puro mojatai mati kore dili esab serious lekha likhe.......tuio bote paris..........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-03, 22:11

sanchari, i have just finished to check all the posts posted by you in this forum...........now, i'm really think our profile should be separated.............you r so much stupid..........today morning, what language hav u used???? come home, i need to talk to you............moreover, why u broke all the contacts wid me??????? now d situation is, only this forum is just d way of our communication...........what's this?????????

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-03, 22:37

ahem...*awkward*...ahem  hppy 
sanchari.....you're in trouble re.....thank god i don't have an elder real sister......thank god I am the elder real sister in my family... hppy 
also... i quote sanchari "tor matha ki puro kharap hoye gechhe ??"
i'm going to use this from now on....too good.... ROFL 
all the best sanchari.....ghar pe aaj daant milegi Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
kasturi dear, don't be too harsh on your li'l sis... peace

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-03, 22:53

Hai, kasturi.. Actually we knew its your sister who is using your profile.. She told tat earlier before in a wu thread..

so, dont get tensed or disappointed tat she misused ur profile.. She is a cute naughty but out spoken girl.. You guys are too good.. Wish i have a elder sister like you, to get my naughty works..

dont get angry over her yaar.. And agree with your point of understanding between a couple is The most important .

But always we have many views over a plot. So, some funny, and naughty views are also shared just for fun dear.. Waise, i thank your sis , else you would not have shared your thought na.

long hug do visit here my friend..

P.s. My mind says its sanchari tryin a prank with both id's.. Kyun.. Kyun,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-04, 08:00

candy wrote:Hai, kasturi.. Actually we knew its your sister who is using your profile.. She told tat earlier before in a wu thread..

so, dont get tensed or disappointed tat she misused ur profile.. She is a cute naughty but out spoken girl.. You guys are too good.. Wish i have a elder sister like you, to get my naughty works..

dont get angry over her yaar.. And agree with your point of understanding between a couple is The most important .

But always we have many views over a plot. So, some funny, and naughty views are also shared just for fun dear.. Waise, i thank your sis , else you would not have shared your thought na.

:*ohg*:do visit here my friend..

P.s. My mind says its sanchari tryin a prank with both id's.. Kyun.. Kyun,
oye candy, iss bar mein seriously koi prank nehi khel rehi hoon.............i knw dat it's my habbit.b8 this time not...... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

infact, maine darr se usse sare communication hi tod di.tabhi madam ne yaha par kuch likha.................
i really don't know what 2 do...........i'm just so much scared..............
& ye elder, younger sister kya kaga rakha hai tumlogon ne.she is only 3 mins.18 secs. elder than me............b8 my parents has learnt me 2 call her didi............

u will n8 understand what's my situation??????? now i really have to close my mastis...........
i'm just really really upset.don't knw wat 2 so??????? confused

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-04, 11:57

Ok sanchu... I believe you. Its not prank, as you said, its your habit, as a friend i need to be cautious Twisted Evil you know.. WinkWink

and you fear a lot ??! Hehehe..some one is Der to frighten you!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-04, 12:09

candy wrote:Ok sanchu... I believe you. Its not prank, as you said, its your habit, as a friend i need to be cautious :twisted:you know.. WinkWink

and you fear a lot ??! Hehehe..some one is Der to frighten you!!
ofcourse, i am scared of my sister....................it's her nature..............if some outsider meets wid her, he/she also respects her............it;s something in her nature that make u to respect her.............i'm also one of dem...........b8 d difference is  as i know her frm her childhood so, i'm habituated wid her nature, b8 sometime i really do such acts, that she gets angry on me................... i'm damn sure in some months i will be able again 2 use her dp , as bcoz it's my weekly work 2 convince her..........sometimes, i hav 2 do it daily.b8 chillax, i m saturated wid it..............i'm thinking her 2 call her tomorrow.wat u say.........?????

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-04, 12:26

Hello friends
how are you???

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-04, 12:39

Hey sanchu .. So sweet of you girl.. And yes,i smiled, when you told you will be back with her dp . Kya confidence, so you like to be in her profile, than a yours a separate one., love this thought,

cal kb today itself, y tomm. So, you both stay away from each other,,?? I guess for studies,, and as a friend i say you not to stop communicating cos of fear ..

Kasturi.. Its tough to GET naughty and out spoken girl as sister, you are lucky to have..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-04, 12:41

Jenny yaara long hug fine dear.. Hope you came back .,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-04, 12:44

candy wrote:Hey sanchu .. So sweet of you girl..  And yes,i smiled, when you told you will be back with her dp . Kya confidence, so you like to be in her profile, than a yours a separate one., love this thought,

cal kb today itself, y tomm. So, you both stay away from each other,,??  I guess for studies,, and as a friend i say you not to stop communicating cos of fear ..

Kasturi.. Its tough to GET naughty and out spoken girl as sister, you are lucky to have..
no, she is kolkata, & i 'm in jaipur............. i need time 2 call her......................she is my sis  i know her well ........isliye use call karne se pehle thoda himmat chahiye, which am i trying 2 gather...........by d way hav u any bro or sis???? peace

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-04, 12:55

Candy
yes am back today having rest

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-04, 12:57

Hi sanchari
welcome at dhwani

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-04, 13:04

hey  candy
just now saw your dp is jhakaas
loved it yaar

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-04, 13:05

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hi sanchari
welcome at dhwani
regular member yaar................. b8 thnx 4 d welcome............ long hug  long hug

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-04, 13:12

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
welcome at dhwani
regular member yaar................. b8 thnx 4 d welcome............ long hug  long hug
really i didnt know that actually i saw your joining date it was of yesterday only thats  why
i think now i am a member because i came here after so many days sp dont know anything

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-04, 13:18

cutie pai :-) wrote:
welcome at dhwani
really i didnt know that actually i saw your joining date it was of yesterday only thats  why
i think now i am a member because i came here after so many days sp dont know anything
no, it's not ur fault..........actually still now i was using my sister's dp.b8 now she has separated her profile so............... hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-04, 13:27

cutie pai :-) wrote:
welcome at dhwani
no, it's not ur fault..........actually still now i was using my sister's dp.b8 now she has separated her profile so............... hpee  hpee
oh ok

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-04, 13:38

Jenny hugs for liking my dp .actually tat pose of arnav made me to smile, suddenly when i got a glance. So, got it to Share..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-04, 13:42

Sanchu .. So you are away from hometown..hehehe.. Now i understood y your sister told come home ..,
jaipur too hot place na..

I have a elder bro yaar. Very strict.. Evil or Very Mad

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-04, 13:46

yeah candy

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-04, 13:57

"I know that this serial is very very slow.But,please try to understand that; at first they need to understand each oter’s mind.Because, without, mental relation, physical relation is meaningless."

Track slowness comes for various reasons... if track is slow we cannot blame Ja is taking time understanding Jo..... we shld blame it on script...PERIOD

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-04, 14:12

anjani-pagli wrote:"I know that this serial is very very slow.But,please try to understand that; at first they need to understand each oter’s mind.Because, without, mental relation, physical relation is meaningless."

Track slowness comes for various reasons... if track is slow we cannot blame Ja is taking time understanding Jo..... we shld blame it on script...PERIOD
WELL SAID AP
 Thumbsup Thumbsup long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum