Latest topics

HOW FAR WILL YOU GO TO KEEP A PROMISE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-03, 20:51

Jodha had promised Sujalmal Baisa that she will keep her meeting him a secret. For what reason was it to be kept a secret? Is it that Jodha was meeting a desh dhrohi ? If things go wrong would it not have a wrong impression on her husband whom she is hiding something.

MA took advantage of the situation and incited and brainwashed Jalal into thinking the worst. Now which Mughal Emperor of the 16th Century would keep quite if he thought his wife was having an affair with a Rajvanshi under his very nose. Would he just ask her to leave the palace or give a more stringent punishment for after all she never let him touch her? She in fact pushed him away when he came close to her?

Sujamal wants to find out who was the person who tried to kill Jalal. So to gain access a Rajvanshi stoops to the level of changing himself into a transgender. Did he think he will never be found out? Did he not think what Jalal would think if he came to know that he was a male in a harem in disguise and would reflect badly on Jodha?

Why did Ruqaaiya stoop so low as to send Jodha out? She could have really told Jalal the truth by herself and not play such a devious game?
Here are some questions, do share your views.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW FAR WILL YOU GO TO KEEP A PROMISE?

Post by gurveen on 2014-04-03, 21:15

ruks does ot know that man is jodha's bro No

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-03, 21:22

anurao66 wrote: 

Jodha had promised Sujalmal Baisa that she will keep her meeting him a secret. For what reason was it to be kept a secret? Is it that Jodha was meeting a desh dhrohi ? If things go wrong would it not have a wrong impression on her husband whom she is hiding something.

MA took advantage of the situation and incited and brainwashed Jalal into thinking the worst. Now which Mughal Emperor of the 16th Century would keep quite if he thought his wife was having an affair with a Rajvanshi under his very nose. Would he just ask her to leave the palace or give a more stringent punishment for after all she never let him touch her? She in fact pushed him away when he came close to her?

Sujamal wants to find out who was the person who tried to kill Jalal. So to gain access a Rajvanshi stoops to the level of changing himself into a transgender. Did he think he will never be found out? Did he not think what Jalal would think if he came to know that he was a male in a harem in disguise and would reflect badly on Jodha?

Why did Ruqaaiya stoop so low as to send Jodha out? She could have really told Jalal the truth by herself and not play such a devious game?

i'm not serious about these relationship as my sister................it's my first topic on relationships...........
ruqu, jodhu, jallu, suju all r just mohras.the player is MA. these people r just instructing her orders unknowingly.............

b8 i will say that jodha has also fault.she should always remember that she is D-I-L of mughal saltanat.......so meeting at night, alone, is very risky...........jodha atleast inform to salima begum or HB. they r always well wisher of jodha.if she had done it, she would not hav 2 face such difficulties in her marital life...

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-03, 22:55

gurveen wrote:ruks does ot know that man is jodha's bro No
Gurveen,

She does not know its her brother but if she was the old Ruqs she would be furious and go and confront Jodha or Jalal and not wait like this. her character has been tampered a lot, in the name of pleasing a community.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-03, 22:58

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
anurao66 wrote: 

i'm not serious about these relationship as my sister................it's my first topic on relationships...........
ruqu, jodhu, jallu, suju all r just mohras.the player is MA. these people r just instructing her orders unknowingly.............

b8 i will say that jodha has also fault.she should always remember that she is D-I-L of mughal saltanat.......so meeting at night, alone, is very risky...........jodha atleast inform to salima begum or HB. they r always well wisher of jodha.if she had done it, she would not hav 2 face such difficulties in her marital life...
Hi Sanchari,

Welcome to Dhwani and I do hope you make more topics. I feel Jodha's allegiance should be the husband and then everyone else. But her she give more importance to a promise and all her efforts are misunderstood.

MA is playing with everyone and one day she will have to pay for it. I wonder what she will tell Jalal when Sujamal is exposed?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by smithashankar on 2014-04-04, 07:55

i just want to tell ,it is necessary that  every wife   shld not hide anything from their hubby, why wife can't have secrets is it? why....

yes jodha went to meet her bro that she wanted to know why did he wanted to harm her hubby but unfortunately she comes to know the truth that her bro did not do anything 
and he also says her  that some one from the palace wants to kill her hubby, jo says
she will inform this to the king but to her shock sujamal takes promise not  to say anything untill he find who is the real culprit ......she just nods....worried.....

why is king always want to know what is running in her mind why he wants to know everthing from her this is bad, otherday he says her, that why husband has to say every secrets then why he expects from her the same . Is he  truely loving her, if he is loving her truely the first thing he would directly asked her and not just listened to any body .why  he is not done that?........why  is he not using his brain of his own ?????

maham has taken king as granted and he listen's to her everthing why he has to listen when he can use his brain, if ruks met someone would he react like?  ..no right he will not bcoz ruks is childhood friend jo is outsider and jo did not want to hide from the king she wanted to tell, but she cant she had promised,  he shld  understand her instead he doubts his wife, she is only thinking about his safety she is not scared of any thing her mind  soul only thinks about his safety ...... so she is hurt when king doubts on her .... 

relationship is a like a glass when slight crack on the glass it breaks into pieces  shld be handled carefully and not allow any intruder to clear the doubts it has to be cleared mutually and not take anybodys suggestions here king only listens to maham  that is wrong on his part........

smithashankar
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-04-04, 09:33

The whole plot is illogical Anu. Ok, lets say Sujamal came into the harem for finding out the conspiracy against his brother in law.

Rajvanshi wise, cousins- Sujamal and Jodha are brother and sister. But Mughal wise, cousins - Jalal and Ruqs are husband and wife. Which means Mughal law allowed the son and daughter of brothers to marry eachother. Lets say even though Jodha thought of Sujamal as her brother, why should Jalal think so too- given all this secret meetings? he was brought up in a different culture.

And it doesnt help that Jodha is not yet his wife in the complete sense. the situation is most probably suitable for MU and I empathize with Jalal here and not Jodha.

There should be some reason to keep somthing secret. Is it worthy enought to risk the secrecy?

poor Ruqs and MA, They are being portrayed as cheap women rather that the dignified and shrewd women they were.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-04, 09:52

smithashankar wrote:i just want to tell ,it is necessary that  every wife   shld not hide anything from their hubby, why wife can't have secrets is it? why....

yes jodha went to meet her bro that she wanted to know why did he wanted to harm her hubby but unfortunately she comes to know the truth that her bro did not do anything 
and he also says her  that some one from the palace wants to kill her hubby, jo says
she will inform this to the king but to her shock sujamal takes promise not  to say anything untill he find who is the real culprit ......she just nods....worried.....

why is king always want to know what is running in her mind why he wants to know everthing from her this is bad, otherday he says her, that why husband has to say every secrets then why he expects from her the same . Is he  truely loving her, if he is loving her truely the first thing he would directly asked her and not just listened to any body .why  he is not done that?........why  is he not using his brain of his own ?????

maham has taken king as granted and he listen's to her everthing why he has to listen when he can use his brain, if ruks met someone would he react like?  ..no right he will not bcoz ruks is childhood friend jo is outsider and jo did not want to hide from the king she wanted to tell, but she cant she had promised,  he shld  understand her instead he doubts his wife, she is only thinking about his safety she is not scared of any thing her mind  soul only thinks about his safety ...... so she is hurt when king doubts on her .... 

relationship is a like a glass when slight crack on the glass it breaks into pieces  shld be handled carefully and not allow any intruder to clear the doubts it has to be cleared mutually and not take anybodys suggestions here king only listens to maham  that is wrong on his part........
Smitha you have stated some very valuable points. But dont you think all these pertain to the present day. The show is a period show and in the 16th Century. So Jalal is the king here, head of the huge mighty empire. He had asked Jodha if she wanted to tell him something not once.He also told her Kaash if you could trust me. Now that gave Jodha an opportunity to tell him the truth.But she did not.

Jalal from the  beginning discussed everything with MA whom he holds in great respect. She brought him up. She is the only other person who knows about these meetings and she played him well. So he will discuss with the only person who knows. This is but natural. She played on their weakness and she wants Jodha out. The fault lies with both Jodha and Jalal.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-04, 10:03

Abavi wrote:The whole plot is illogical Anu. Ok, lets say Sujamal came into the harem for finding out the conspiracy against his brother in law.

Rajvanshi wise, cousins- Sujamal and Jodha are brother and sister. But Mughal wise, cousins - Jalal and Ruqs are husband and wife. Which means Mughal law allowed the son and daughter of brothers to marry eachother. Lets say even though Jodha thought of Sujamal as her brother, why should Jalal think so too- given all this secret meetings? he was brought up in a different culture.

And it doesnt help that Jodha is not yet his wife in the complete sense. the situation is most probably suitable for MU and I empathize with Jalal here and not Jodha.

There should be some reason to keep somthing secret. Is it worthy enought to risk the secrecy?

poor Ruqs and MA, They are being portrayed as  cheap women rather that the dignified and shrewd women they were.

@Bold really we consider in Hinduism as brother and sister. As for Jalal he knows that Jodha considers Sujamal as her own brother and so that way I do not think he will think in the wrong way. But he has no inkling that is Sujamal. What I do not understand that if he thought his wife cheated on him why would he send her away and not punish her or kill her? After all in his culture they are very particular about such things.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-04-04, 12:59

As it is weekend in this part of the world, with my little time in my hands, I just seeing the  Dhwani forum and trying to catch up.

Anu you are completely correct.

When there is total damage for your moral values what is the point in keeping the promise? Though JO till now not aware that JA has seen her with Sujamal and he is very much hurt for JO not trusting him and telling him anything and having observed his sudden change of attitude, as an intelligent women (portrayed in the serial) I expect JO to sense the situation and inform JA everything.

Even in these days,if  a wife goes out to meet some stranger without informing anybody in the house will lead to all suspicion. 

When JO met Suryaban in Amer in the night, how her father shouted at her!!!! Now how she can expect the king to be patient till she find out the traitor?

Though I am a hardcore fan of JO, in this track I completely upset with her. Hope she will apologize for her mistake to JA and confess her love as shown in the PROMO!!! if it is not again a dream scene.........

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-04, 13:07

Reavathy wrote:As it is weekend in this part of the world, with my little time in my hands, I just seeing the  Dhwani forum and trying to catch up.

Anu you are completely correct.

When there is total damage for your moral values what is the point in keeping the promise? Though JO till now not aware that JA has seen her with Sujamal and he is very much hurt for JO not trusting him and telling him anything and having observed his sudden change of attitude, as an intelligent women (portrayed in the serial) I expect JO to sense the situation and inform JA everything.

Even in these days,if  a wife goes out to meet some stranger without informing anybody in the house will lead to all suspicion. 

When JO met Suryaban in Amer in the night, how her father shouted at her!!!! Now how she can expect the king to be patient till she find out the traitor?

Though I am a hardcore fan of JO, in this track I completely upset with her. Hope she will apologize for her mistake to JA and confess her love as shown in the PROMO!!! if it is not again a dream scene.........
Revathy,

Thanks for reading my post. Dhwani welcomes you any day of the week. Our doors are always open. I agree with you. Since this is a period show we have to keep in mind the scenario of that period and not think in today's world. If she was shouted at by her father who caught her meeting Suryaban, she did commit a mistake by meeting her brother chupke se. So should not she confess to her husband. Did they think that the traitor will be so easy to find after all he is in the midst of them?

This track was to appease a certain section of people unfortunately they made a hash of everyone's character in the meantime.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-05, 14:35

Anu, nice post and very valid questions !
 To start with I would like to mention that I treat both Mughals and Rajvanshi equal, they were equally brave and royal and hence I found Sujamals and Jodha's dialogues bit hard to digest and exaggerated! Of course its CVs behind it but these small but important issues should be taken into consideration while making a historical show.
 Suja mentioned he cannot touch the feet of a Mughal ! and a Rajvanshi cannot lose to a Mughal. I want to ask CVs why these dialogues ? I know Ruqaiya was at her worst that she wanted a "gair-mard" to touch her feet but Suja did not know Ruqu knows his identity and hence if he is in disguise he is bound to do the duties of a Khwaja-Sera. And if he really does not like to touch the feet of a Mughal then why on earth he is in Mughal Harem where he is supposed to do what Ruqu has asked him ? He could have disguised as a Sepoy or something else! This attitude of CVs towards Mughals disgust me, today their descendants are scattered across globe and  very few are in India to protest like the Karni Sena does. The second one a "Rajvanshi can never lose to a Mughal" this dialogue suits to Maharana Pratap and not to Sujamal or anyone from Amer Clan ! They did lose to Mughals and thats why Jodha is married to Jalal to avoid more war and its impact on praja's life. Now how can a third person who is watching the show or reading history will digest these dialogues ? I simply cannot !! Mughals were not some lutere or traitors, they cherished this land, made reforms and many more improvements as far as social and economical condition of Hindustan is considered. Agreed some of the rulers were cruel and nothing can justify Akbar's manslaughter in Chittor but I hate this attitude of CVs deamining one clan to glorify the other!
  Again Jodha while praying to Kanha that Despite being a Rajvanshi Sujamal Bhaisa had to disguise as a Khwaja-Sera, she said this in somewhat disgust ! Now my question is, is this the same Jodha who celebrated Hoshiyar's bday because KS curse their birth and are treated as low by society ? then how is she different from others ? On one hand they are showing how mahaan and Devi Jodha is but at the same time she does not like her Rajvanshi brother disguised as KS.
  Coming to Sujamal and his vachans to Jodha, till now neither him nor Jodha did anything to find the culprit ! and Sujamal was a fool to find Jalal's attacker in harem and taking the vachan from her. Ok, so the vachan her brother took from her is more important and that's why she has kept mum but what about the vachans she took during their marriage ? What about her Rajvanshi Sanskar and kartavya towards her husband ? Does all those 7 vachans were mere a ritual and does not hold importance to her as far as her married life is considered ? This is the hollowness in stating a Rajvanshi can never break his vachan. Till now Jalal also has kept all the vachans and duties but he never gloats and boasts and I've not seen any of the Mughals doing so in the show. CVs need to make a balance here. If they are trying to show, for a Rajvanshi breaking a vachan is an impossible thing then at least some guilt and mention from Jodha about breaking her marriage vows were required for someone like me to believe it. Otherwise a critic like me will consider it a hypocrisy  Embarassed   
 I personally did not like the hair pulling but I cannot blame Jalal for his! He did not mean to hurt her physically but in his rage he has hurt himself more, mentally as well as physically. Jalal is too possessive when it comes to Jodha, he did not doubt her for infidelity till the last moment despite of Maham's constant instigations but he is left with no option but to ask her and doubt her when he saw the "gair-mard" inside her room where no other man except him is allowed. No man can tolerate such kind of behaviour and no feminist can blame him for this! When Jalal ordered to arrest Sujamal, Jodha said "Nahi Shehenshah, inaki koi galati nahi hai" , this Jodha is the same person who ridiculed and hated Jalal when he tried to flee from Amer after saving Abdul. Jalal killed many soldiers back then and Sujamal did the same yesterday but still Jodha thinks her brother is not guilty of killing all the soldiers, breaking harem rules, attacking Mughals and killing Jalal's relatives. If Jalal should not punish him then what does she expect from him ? Does this behaviour suits a Queen, that too a chief consort ? When Jalal has already captured Sujamal then there is no point in keeping the vachan, Sujamal took it from her so that Jalal does not doubt her but he is too dumb to realise that he was standing in Jodha's hojra and she is liable to answer every single question of interrogation from Jalal and if found guilty then will be considered as a traitor for assisting him, a most wanted person in Mughal Empire. So her keeping mum and saying "ham vivash hai" does not hold good in any rulebook. Jalal will punish Sujamal even if she discloses he is a brother of her. When Jalal asked her "kya aap usse mohobaat karti hai" she said "yes" , she clearly knows Jalal consider Suja a "gair-mard", she could have easily said "No" so I blame her for everything and not Jalal. He gave her so many chances to blurt out but she stood their stone-hearted just watching her husband going through so much.
  If the new promo Jalal falling on his knees comes true then CVs deserve  Bang  from me. Jalal should apologize but what about Jodha ? She is the one who has committed mistakes and hurt him so much, can't she forget her ego/pride and repent for what she has done at least once ? But I will wait till the promo plays out and then criticize her   Twisted Evil 
 At the end I find everything illogical in this show but still I watch it and try to find something that makes sense to me  Wink

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-05, 15:39

Dear Neha,

I agree with you. In the name of appeasing one community they are attacking another.Which is very unfair of them. Sujamal was dressed as a transgender so that he could find out the traitor.If he was the Sepoy I do not think he could enter the Harem. But he should have used his brains that Ruqs who's character is totally tampered with to allow a ghair mard to touch her feet.

Jodha is even absurd, thinking her brother had to go to such lengths inorder to find the truth.For her darling brother she sees the status. She just said Jalal was angry which is the understatement of the year.Why on earth did she such a ridiculous promise still beats me when your husband just told he love you and gave you ample opportunity for her to give an answer.

As for pulling the hair I do not advocate it. Do you remember what punishment Jalal gave an adulterous lady? Then why is he just sending his wife away? In the period show the Muslims are very particular in so many things. One is adultery or even suspected adultery. This.This show has no meaning left Neha.

In the name of appeasing some people thye have butchered the characters so many more. Even I do not like Jalal to grovel at her feet when the fault of her not telling the truth in the first  place.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum