Latest topics

Reassessment of Today's Epi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reassessment of Today's Epi

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-03, 21:34

I don't say its a fabulous episode but something better than previous ones esp Aastha unlike from her regular pyaar me paagli wala character.... Bang 

The way she retorted back taunting shlok not to care for her was good which made shlok numb n also the way she ignored shlok n his desperate acts to enrage her was even appreciated hpee .But the very next scene disappointed me.. Why can't she stay away from him atleast for a single day... I don't Understand what draws her towards shlok always.....  Shocked  Shocked 

Her last act shielding Shlok from sunrays as  unable to bear his inconvenience...though seemed weird  reciting her love again n again..... may be indirectly conveys she rescuing him from aditi at any cost.

Coming to the precap.... She challenging Aditi that will reveal her true face n then leave...!! Does it mean that she wont divorce shlok till she disclose her or expose her before leaving.... confused 

Till now I used to feel that aastha will be  having a tough time aftr leaving her beloved hubby.. Broken Heart But todays epi showed how restless shlok was to gain her attention n was unable to bear her ignorance alteast for a small duration .... Donno how will he behave after her permanent departure....??( Me desperately waiting for divorce..)

JYOTHI.... Just a single word of appreciation abt her fate made her to broke down feels like how 
abominable life she lived till then... Anyway happy days r on the way for her... cheers 

Lastly I dont get why dis Varad is alwaz worried abt shlok n his wife n least bothered abt his life n wife..... Bang 

PS... Friends dont get annoyed with my post... This is the very first time I'am doing these things.... pls bear with me.This is my own perception which might be diff from urs.. Please do share ur views

Last edited by shailu on 2014-04-03, 22:15; edited 1 time in total

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Reassessment of Today's Epi

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-04-03, 22:13

Nice post Shailu

I m sure Astha wont divorce Slok till she expose Aditi

and Slok suddenely started showing concern n Astha??

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-03, 22:24

Shailu, nice post

Its pretty obvious that Shlok can't stand being away from Aastha.. just her ignoring is causing so much heartburn .. so her going away will affect him.

Aastha, silly girl really. She should leave and let the Agnihotris suffer with Aditi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-03, 22:29

anusha.cochin wrote:Nice post Shailu

I m sure Astha wont divorce Slok till she expose Aditi

and Slok suddenely started showing concern n Astha??
Thanks yaar....

Me too wondering his weird behaviour... Till then he was screaming at her n after Varad's brain wash started worrying for aastha... Bang

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-03, 22:36

slmu wrote:Shailu, nice post

Its pretty obvious that Shlok can't stand being away from Aastha.. just her ignoring is causing so much heartburn .. so her going away will affect him.

Aastha, silly girl really. She should leave and let the Agnihotris suffer with Aditi
Thanks shanthi....

It wud be really better if aastha leave from there......Coz there's no point in being with the ppl who don't believe u... n it will be even worst to persuade them to trust her.... Bang

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-03, 23:08

Hugs Shailu !!.. this is the way to do it ... and you hit the bulls eye at first attempt ..
 hpee  long hug  Thumbsup  hug1 
I would really look forwards to read one post from you everyday ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-03, 23:14

Shailu..nice post.. Aastha caring for shlok is her disorder and shlok is gettin concerned for her suddenly is too dramatic. Waise drama hi hai...

so, there will be a episode where shlok gives a self talk on wondering which drew him towards her. Bang Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-04, 17:27

--sumana13-- wrote: Hugs Shailu !!.. this is the way to do it ... and you hit the bulls eye at first attempt ..
 hpee  long hug  Thumbsup  hug1 
I would really look forwards to read one post from you everyday ...
Manu.... Tanx a lot dear... long hug 

Y wouldn't I... afterall its my fav show....!!! hppy

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-04, 17:35

candy wrote:Shailu..nice post.. Aastha caring for shlok is her disorder and shlok is gettin concerned for her suddenly is too dramatic. Waise drama hi hai...

so, there will be a episode where shlok gives a self talk on wondering which drew him towards her. BangBang 
Candy....!! Wer hav u been...missing u from 2 days....??

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum