Latest topics

Is the new promo a dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is the new promo a dream?

Post by Arpitha on 2014-04-03, 21:49

Is the new promo a dream? aCc to precap i dnt think jalal caught sujamal. .he might have left the place. .and how come jalal wil know the truth? Is jodha dreaming that jalal asking sorry to her??

I am fed up of dreams in JA -.-
I wil stop watchin JA if this promo turns out to be a dream. ..(bt i cnt stop watchin :-( )

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Is the new promo a dream?

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-03, 21:51

Arpitha wrote:Is the new promo a  dream?  aCc to precap i dnt think jalal caught sujamal. .he might have left the place. .and how come jalal wil know the truth?  Is jodha dreaming that jalal asking sorry to her??  

I wil stop watchin JA if this promo turns out to be a dream. ..(bt i cnt stop watchin :-( )
lagta to hai ki dream hai...kyunki fb pe yehi rumours hai ki ya to woh jo ka dream ya phir MA ya ruqu ka nightmare hogi.........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-04-03, 21:57

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:Is the new promo a  dream?  aCc to precap i dnt think jalal caught sujamal. .he might have left the place. .and how come jalal wil know the truth?  Is jodha dreaming that jalal asking sorry to her??  

lagta to hai ki dream hai...kyunki fb pe yehi rumours hai ki ya to woh jo ka dream ya phir MA ya ruqu ka nightmare hogi.........

Kyaa? Its a dream :'( ? Y do they wnt to drag it....getting bored nw
I think jungle track is der den -.-

Dream dream dream. .put the dreams into thoughts and thoughts to action. . - Dis is what happening here -.-

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-03, 21:59

Arpitha wrote:

Kyaa?  Its a dream :'( ? Y do they wnt to drag it....getting bored nw

Dream dream dream. .put the dreams into thoughts and thoughts to action. . - Dis is what happening here -.-
exactly..............ab in logon ka halaat aisa hai kis din hume pata chale jj ke shadihi jalal ka ek dream tha, pehli baar jodha ko dekhkar............ Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-04-03, 22:04

Arpitha wrote:

Kyaa?  Its a dream :'( ? Y do they wnt to drag it....getting bored nw

exactly..............ab in logon ka halaat aisa hai kis din hume pata chale jj ke shadihi jalal ka ek dream tha, pehli baar jodha ko dekhkar............ Bang  Bang
Yaa. .they may even show that! !!!! >.<

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum