Latest topics

QUBHOOL HAI WRITTEN UPDATE 3RD APRIL 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-03, 22:03

The episode starts with Farhan and Haseena coming home and telling Sameera who is in the room that she was right all the time and Nikhat is alive. Haseena searches the whole house and informs them that Kushboo is no where to be seen. Sameera smirks at them and tells that you never listened to what I said and thought I was mad. Then the door of the room is suddenly locked and someone pours kerosene on the locked door. Then Farhan tries to find out who it is when the second door of the room is also doused with kerosene. Then they try to open the third door when that is doused with Kerosene and Nikhat is shown. They plead with her to open the door. She lights a match stick and says that they had done so much of wrong to her. They did not allow her to see her father’s funeral properly. She lights the match much to the shock and fright of the other three.

Asad’s House

Dilshad will be sleeping when Zoya rushes in and is trying to wake her up. A very angry Asad takes her away from the room and drags her to the hall. He asks her where she was when his mother needed her and when he needed her. He has lost his father years ago and made a mistake of not getting to know him. Now he had a chance to get to know him and he was snatched away by the person whom you claim is your father. He tells her that she cant see that they are using this as a excuse to drive a wedge between them. He never believes that he is really her father.
Zoya maintains that he is innocent and he might have made many mistakes and bad deeds in the past but in this case she knows very well that he is innocent. She tells him why can’t he trust his wife than the others and believe in her. They have a huge argument and he tells her that she should stop siding that murderer or else and he leaves a shocked Zoya and walks away.

Farhan’s House:

Nikhat will be telling them that how they had ill-treated her and made the life hell for her parents and then she goes on to list the deeds they all did against her. Farhan,Haseena and Sameera the trio will be trying to cajole Nikhat into not to burn them alive. Sameera tells her that she will be hanged if she kills them when Nikhat tells Sameera that how can they hang a dead person for she is dead to the world and they were the people who deemed her mad and tried to kill her and distance her from her sister.
Asad’s House:
Haider will be packing his bag and Humeria comes into the room. She is shocked to see the sight. A very regretful Haider will tell her that he is giving her the freedom from the wedding and she is free from the relationship. He is going to leave the place and he walks out much to the sorrow of Humeria.

Farhan’s House:

In Farhan’s house Nikhat will tell them to confess to their sins. The trio will tell her that they will go and surrender to the police and confess to the sins. After much pleading she puts of the match and opens the door. Then Farhan , Sameera and Haseena jump on her. Farhan will make up his mind to kill her at once. But the door opens and the police enter and catch them red handed. They are dragged away after the police praise Nikhat. Badi B and Najma come there and console a grief stricken Nikhat. Nikhat then tells Raashid that she is not scared anymore and she can stand on her feet.

Asad’s House:

Haider will be getting into the car when he gets flashback of Humeria telling him something and also Zoya telling him that never to think he is alone as long as he is there. Then he thinks of how he treated Humeria and regrets it very much.
Upstairs Humeria will be in the room and will be broken hearted. Nuzrat will enter the room and ask Humeria what the matter is and why all this is happening in their house. First her father passed away and then Asad and Zoya are coming to blows and nearly going in for a divorce.

Humeria says she does not understand anything. She says your father is dead and the blame is on my father. The person I hated the most has turned out to be my sister and I can’t even hate her if I want. The person I love hates me for what reason I have no idea. The worst part is I can’t hate him even if I want to.

Haider walks in and tries to ask for forgiveness and for one more chance. He says he did a lot of wrong this with her and took out his anger directed at someone else on her. She hugs him and asks why did he behave like that with her and he tells there is a reason.

Asad’s Room:
Zoya and Asad have a confrontation and both have a major showdown. Zoya says her father is innocent and Asad says there is enough proof that he is a murderer. They argue and Asad tells her in the end that if she still persists on supporting a murderer then they have to break their marriage much to the shock of Zoya. Billi is listening in to the fight as usual and is very happy.

PRECAP:

Haider shows the picture of Billi pushing the wheelchair and they all discuss what is to be done. Asad says if he did not murder Raashid then whom did he murder.Haider tells them my parents.  Humeria calls Zoya Paaji and Zoya comes up with a plan and asks all for help.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBHOOL HAI WRITTEN UPDATE 3RD APRIL 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-03, 22:32

Thank you anu.... So rashid is dead... Wonder when the leap is going to happen

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-03, 22:40

Miracle ..miracle.. Haider turning good, humz calling Zoya sister.. All within a day..each and every character is made to do long jump in their characteristics.. Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-03, 22:50

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you anu.... So rashid is dead... Wonder when the leap is going to happen
Sabi,

I think they are rushing things and might happen soon.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-03, 22:52

candy wrote:Miracle ..miracle.. Haider turning good, humz calling Zoya sister.. All within a day..each and every character is made to do long jump in their characteristics..  Bang  
Candy,

Even I was shocked with the hurry after the long drawn track which were utter rubbish. I guess most of them will be bumped of and the leap will happen. So they will solve the mystery tomorrow or latest Monday. I really wish I could see the last of Billi.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-04, 12:06

Anu.. Billi will not give her last breath so easily,. Hope she will be Der for the first leap..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-04, 12:15

Candy,

Billi will have to be there for all my wishes do not come true.Okay just lets speculate what the story after the leap will be? Who will be left in the show?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-04, 13:48

Surbhi.. Hehehe (dont get angry) just kidding ..

Ok jokes apart.. Mohit has neglected to play as father, so there would be a replacement. Or they will KILL the character..

Imran - patha nahi where he ran . So he will be too Der.. Haseena and co will be there..
After two years leap, nikhat would be re married.. Nuzrat to be married.or replaced hppy even seriously guessing too i get to joke, .
Am fed up with replacements yaar, so couldnt get anything serious abt this show..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum