Latest topics

What is Swati's flashback?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is Swati's flashback?

Post by Kirthi on 2014-04-04, 13:10

I have missed few of the old episodes, but now i am up to date... Thanks to Dhwani...
I know that Swati's is Shloks ex-love. But any idea where they met...Who is she? Does Shlok still hate her or love her? Where is she now?

Kirthi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Swati's flashback?

Post by slmu on 2014-04-04, 13:12

Kirthi, welcome to Dhwani.

About Swati.. all those questions are still unanswered.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirthi on 2014-04-04, 13:14

slmu wrote:Kirthi, welcome to Dhwani.

Thank you so much..  I thought i had missed these parts...hopefully Aditi will disclose it or we have to keep watching.

Kirthi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-04, 13:17

Kirthi wrote:

Thank you so much..  I thought i had missed these parts...hopefully Aditi will disclose it or we have to keep watching.

If Aditi is connected to Swati, she will explain it I'm sure. But Aditi is someone the Agnihotris have known from her childhood. So its a bit odd that they wouldn't know of her connection to Swati. So we have to wait and see why Aditi is doing what she is doing.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirthi on 2014-04-04, 13:31

slmu wrote:
Kirthi wrote:

If Aditi is connected to Swati, she will explain it I'm sure. But Aditi is someone the Agnihotris have known from her childhood. So its a bit odd that they wouldn't know of her connection to Swati. So we have to wait and see why Aditi is doing what she is doing.

What if Aditi is not the real Aditi? They must have seen her in childhood and her father must have told the Agnihotris that i am sending my daughter to you, please take good care of her. We have never seen Aditi talking with her Dad. Maybe the real Aditi must be trapped in that house, that is why Aditi always leaves in a hurry when she get the call and after the call she always reach that house.

Just a wild guess  hpee

Kirthi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-04, 13:34

Kirthi wrote:
slmu wrote:
Kirthi wrote:

What if Aditi is not the real Aditi? They must have seen her in childhood and her father must have told the Agnihotris that i am sending my daughter to you, please take good care of her. We have never seen Aditi talking with her Dad. Maybe the real Aditi must be trapped in that house, that is why Aditi always leaves in a hurry when she get the call and after the call she always reach that house.

Just a wild guess  hpee

Actually, Aditi arrived at the house with her dad. Her dad left her there before going off to attend something. Unless this Aditi has the real Aditi hidden and is threatening the dad too.. .but how would she know so much about the family then?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirthi on 2014-04-04, 13:37

slmu wrote:
Kirthi wrote:
slmu wrote:
Kirthi wrote:

Just a wild guess  hpee

Actually, Aditi arrived at the house with her dad. Her dad left her there before going off to attend something. Unless this Aditi has the real Aditi hidden and is threatening the dad too.. .but how would she know so much about the family then?
 Oh is it... I never saw that episode...Then you might be right...  hpee

Kirthi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-04, 13:39

Kirthi wrote:
slmu wrote:
Kirthi wrote:
slmu wrote:

Just a wild guess  hpee

Its dragged on too much though.. we need something to be revealed quickly now.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirthi on 2014-04-04, 13:41

slmu wrote:
Kirthi wrote:
slmu wrote:
Kirthi wrote:

Just a wild guess  hpee

Thats true...In the beginning it was only the Mystery about Swati..No we have Aditi also...Hope atleast one of the mystery unfolds....

Kirthi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-04, 13:43

Kirthi wrote:
slmu wrote:
Kirthi wrote:
slmu wrote:

Thats true...In the beginning it was only the Mystery about Swati..No we have Aditi also...Hope atleast one of the mystery unfolds....

True.. it would have been good if this 6 months divorce period had been about Niranjan-Anjali, but I guess they need Shlok in love with Aastha before that is opened up.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-04, 13:54

I am now interested in Jyoti track more.. swati astha shlok has become chusa hua aam Bang  hppy

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-04, 13:55

anjani-pagli wrote:I am now interested in Jyoti track more.. swati astha shlok has become chusa hua aam Bang  hppy

How do you think it will play out?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-04, 14:01

slmu wrote:
anjani-pagli wrote:I am now interested in Jyoti track more.. swati astha shlok has become chusa hua aam Bang  hppy

I dnt know how it wl playout... bt I want Jyoti to kick her hubby out of her life and marry the new guy. Let this be against the so called Agnihotri khandaan wishes... she too is human and has every right to live beautifully

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-04, 14:04

anjani-pagli wrote:
slmu wrote:

I dnt know how it wl playout... bt I want Jyoti to kick her hubby out of her life and marry the new guy. Let this be against the so called Agnihotri khandaan wishes... she too is human and has every right to live beautifully

Oh, i would so love to see her kick Abhya out of her life.

Thing i never understood is why she didnt run away before.. if she is in control of the money?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-04, 14:08

the problem is with her upbringing... usually gals has support of their maternal family atleast, she does nt have that also. Sadly, in reality such cases r real and gals go ahead n commit suicide... its good she showed the strength to move ahead.

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-04, 14:15

Hmm true.. lets hope she keeps up her rebellion and goes all the way

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down