Latest topics

SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-04, 19:57

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
it doesn't remind me of a platypus as much it does a duck  ROFL  ROFL 

oh sorry....wrong pic....
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
yeh platipus ka hi pic hai.side se li hui.& i am sdamn sure about it................


A GREAT WELCOME DEAR VIXXY.. hpee  hpee  long hug  long hug
i wasn't talking abiut the platypus sanchu behen.......
i was talking about he girl in front if the guy in the pic you posted....
...
but she is pretty... hpee
jigs, the girl is shtishti............ i don't undrstnd ur words....... confused  confused
i know who she is......i was just trying to be vague and irritate you..... hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-04, 19:59

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
I JUST CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING YAAR  GIRLS JIGGY AMD SANCHARI ....

 hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
manudi itna haso mat, balki iss bat pe apna kavita hi sona do............. long hug  long hug

Meri Yaara .. Rajat marrying this platypus sunkar meri kavitaa nahin nikal rahi yaar ..
 zipped zipped hppy 
ok then discuss about RT's  SR.............are wahan par toh rest sr hoga na, bhalehi woh hume na dikhaya jaye....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*covers ears*
hume kisi ke bhi SR ke baare mein nahi sochna..... hppy  hppy 
sirf humare akdha ke baare mein sochna hai.... Embarassed  Embarassed

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-04, 20:54

Jiggy wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
yeh platipus ka hi pic hai.side se li hui.& i am sdamn sure about it................


A GREAT WELCOME DEAR VIXXY.. hpee  hpee  long hug  long hug
i wasn't talking abiut the platypus sanchu behen.......
i was talking about he girl in front if the guy in the pic you posted....
...
but she is pretty... hpee
jigs, the girl is shtishti............ i don't undrstnd ur words....... confused  confused
i know who she is......i was just trying to be vague and irritate you..... hppy
it's os sweetipie.......... hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-04, 22:16

Jiggy wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
manudi itna haso mat, balki iss bat pe apna kavita hi sona do............. long hug  long hug

Meri Yaara .. Rajat marrying this platypus sunkar meri kavitaa nahin nikal rahi yaar ..
 zipped zipped hppy 
ok then discuss about RT's  SR.............are wahan par toh rest sr hoga na, bhalehi woh hume na dikhaya jaye....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*covers ears*
hume kisi ke bhi SR ke baare mein nahi sochna..... hppy  hppy 
sirf humare akdha ke baare mein sochna hai.... Embarassed  Embarassed

Yeh lo I got a little busy elsewhere and the two of you reached Rajat and shrishti's suhaag raat !!.. Naughty girls ...
Sudhar jao ..
 ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by candy on 2014-04-04, 23:32

So totally i missed this thread. And fun with you guys..

Ye sanchu haina.. Went to RT's SR ... Too naughty girl, and you said me naughty girl Twisted Evil

Jiggy.. Cant control myself laughing reading your comment .. Sanchu sharing pics too ROFL ROFL

we shall ask Jo to give a lecture on early marriage ka side effects to jalal.. Coz whomsoever the script writer bi Jo se sunna to acha lagegaa na jallu ko hppy hppy


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 00:52

candy wrote:So totally i missed this thread. And fun with you guys..

Ye sanchu haina.. Went to RT's SR ... Too naughty girl, and you said me naughty girl Twisted Evil

Jiggy.. Cant control myself laughing reading your comment .. Sanchu sharing pics too ROFL ROFL

we shall ask Jo to give a lecture on early marriage ka side effects to jalal.. Coz whomsoever the script writer bi Jo se sunna to acha lagegaa na jallu ko hppyhppy 

 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Platypus - the ultimate frontier

Post by Vixxy on 2014-04-05, 08:21

Jiggy wrote:
Vixxy wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote: ROFL 
Vixxy wrote:Seriously, what's the blazing hurry Mr Tokas?? 22 & getting married?!! Don't do Saat Phere right now!

That too,to a girl who dumped Arya Babbar at the proverbial altar at the nth hour!!

She clearly wants to clinch the deal ASAP, considering she is older,biological clock is ticking and right now, he is POPULAR. what women do,to climb social ladders! Sheesh!

OMGEEE i remember a movie called "My Cousin Vinny " where the heroine claims her biological clock was ticking tok tok tok tok
 ROFL 
It was a hilarious movie yaar i just remembered that while reading your comment
Thanks for making me laugh yaar ...
 hppy  hppy 
What you said about women climbing social ladder .is so right ... But .... It was really disheartening  to see our Rajat bending to such pressures ....

Welcome to dhwani my new friend Vixxy
 hpee
Thanks for the welcome! 

This is what happens when men don't sow their wild oats! Ainyvi,any chudail comes and their butterflies get all erect! ROFL
welcome vixxy yaara......
i already like you........ wild oats and all...... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
Thanks Jiggy & Sanchari for such a hardik swagath. long hug 

Platypus is so appropriate.The facial similarities are astounding. This is what happens when u do lip jobs. You go from chikita to egg laying platypus. hppy  And a naive 22 year old thinks your beak looks nice enough to seal the beaks......oops I meant seal the deal!  ROFL

Vixxy
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 08:35

candy, who tells dat i'm a naughty girl??????????? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
i'm so much sharif ki sharifuddin or adham hume dekhkar kahe ki, HAILA, YE TOH HUM DONO SE BHI SHARIF HAI......... hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 09:36

Sanchu ... Agar un dono ne kaha hota to sach hi hona chahiye... -- Tume kya lagaa main aise kahoongi... No.. Main koi BB or javeda nahi unke baat maanne ke liye.....

Waise, u cracked me up saying so hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 09:46

candy wrote:Sanchu ... Agar un dono ne kaha hota to sach hi hona chahiye... --  Tume kya lagaa main aise kahoongi... No.. Main koi BB or javeda nahi unke baat maanne ke liye.....

  Waise, u cracked me up saying so hppy
iss nachiz ka shukriya qubool kijiye candy begum........ long hug  hpee 

warna humari aukat hi kya jo hum apko crack kar paye..... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 10:03

Sanchari begum... Doston kebeech shukriya aura maafi kehna toh ucchit baat nahi hai.. Phir bi aap ki man ko shanthi karne ke liye hum svikaar kar lenge....... hpee

And you always crack me with your comments

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 10:46

candy wrote:Sanchari begum... Doston kebeech shukriya aura maafi kehna toh ucchit baat nahi hai.. Phir bi aap ki man ko shanthi karne ke liye hum svikaar kar lenge.......  hpee  

And you always crack me with your comments
achha humare mann ki itne phikar hai to jake cv's ko bol na ki woh hume REST SR dikhaye................sathya, me & jigs r eagerly want 2 see dat........... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 12:27

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
candy wrote:Sanchari begum... Doston kebeech shukriya aura maafi kehna toh ucchit baat nahi hai.. Phir bi aap ki man ko shanthi karne ke liye hum svikaar kar lenge.......  hpee  

And you always crack me with your comments
achha humare mann ki itne phikar hai to jake cv's ko bol na ki woh hume REST SR dikhaye................sathya, me & jigs r eagerly want 2 see dat........... hppy  hppy
Rest SR ka koi chance hai kya ?? is there a chance of rest SR??.. you girls are raising my hopes for nothing  scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 12:39

Oye..sanchu... Even i beg before them for you, they wont show. Kyun ki .... They already made it clear saying rest will not be shown ... So... Ppl u take rest...arrre .i meant the literal one ... Aaarraam ..


Sanchu ... If they show something which you want then aisa hoga jaise Tv ke duniya mein pehli baaar eke show ko A certificate dena padegi.. So.. Rest will not be shown..!!


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 12:46

candy wrote:Oye..sanchu... Even i beg before them for you, they wont show. Kyun ki .... They already made it clear saying rest will not be shown ... So... Ppl u take rest...arrre .i meant the literal one ... Aaarraam ..


Sanchu ... If they show something which you want then aisa hoga jaise Tv ke duniya mein pehli baaar eke show ko A certificate dena padegi.. So.. Rest will not be shown..!!

exactly!!!!!!!! & then , tum logon ka toh pata nehi, b8 humare ghar pe ye serial bann hi jayegi........ hppy  hppy 

aftr all, humare ghar pe dono chhoti chhoti innocent ladkiya( we sisters) hai, jo abhi tak under 18 hai............ hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 12:48

candy wrote:Oye..sanchu... Even i beg before them for you, they wont show. Kyun ki .... They already made it clear saying rest will not be shown ... So... Ppl u take rest...arrre .i meant the literal one ... Aaarraam ..


Sanchu ... If they show something which you want then aisa hoga jaise Tv ke duniya mein pehli baaar eke show ko A certificate dena padegi.. So.. Rest will not be shown..!!

I think the max they can show are the earthen lamps going out ...
 hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 12:54

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:Oye..sanchu... Even i beg before them for you, they wont show. Kyun ki .... They already made it clear saying rest will not be shown ... So... Ppl u take rest...arrre .i meant the literal one ... Aaarraam ..


Sanchu ... If they show something which you want then aisa hoga jaise Tv ke duniya mein pehli baaar eke show ko A certificate dena padegi.. So.. Rest will not be shown..!!

I think the max they can show are the earthen lamps going out ...
 hppy
ya, b8 they can see jodha's genhas utarna by jalal atleast...........baaki hum imagine kar lenge........ hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 12:55

I can take ur sister under tat choti ladki tag.. But not you Sanchu.. Twisted Evil

aur tum innocent bi ho !! Aur bi bolo na..mujhe ye dekar hassi aarahe hai..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 12:57

Sanchu.. Think well and say.. Sirf ghenas uttarne se you will be done na.. Dont ask more.. Tanmai ji will come to kick you hppy hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 12:59

candy wrote:I can take ur sister under tat choti ladki tag.. But not you Sanchu.. Twisted Evil

aur tum innocent bi ho !!  Aur bi bolo na..mujhe ye dekar hassi aarahe hai..
kyun kya mujhpe koi shaq hai??????? i'm so so innocent dat my sis is still n8 talking 2 me........ hppy  hppy 

aur, dekho main itna innocent hu ki tum logon ka sr ka mazaa bar bar kehkar kirkira kar raha hu, taaki tum gals bigad na jao.isiliye samjhi!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 13:01

candy wrote:Sanchu.. Think well and say.. Sirf ghenas uttarne se you will be done na.. Dont ask more.. Tanmai ji will come to kick you hppyhppy
sirf tanmay ke bare mein hi socha.platypus ke bare mein nehi........... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 13:02

sanchu....tum aur sharif is like aadham taking sanyaas....joke of the century  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
hum dono are like GM sisters...... and since you're under 18 i'm the elder....muaahahahahahahahaha.......

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 13:06

Jiggy wrote:sanchu....tum aur sharif is like aadham taking sanyaas....joke of the century  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
hum dono are like GM sisters...... and since you're under 18 i'm the elder....muaahahahahahahahaha.......
meri actual di................meri di ke saath replace ho jao na pls......... hug1  hug1

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 13:08

Oh no.. Phir se platypus!! ROFL
i dont think she will be annoyed seeing RT in such scenes..

Waise.. Kya poocha ... Koi..shak... Poora shak hai... Hum logon ko kitne khayal karte ho... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

your sister might me reading this msg too, Tats y not speaking.. Waise..kasturi... This girl is spoiling me yaar. Bachao !!! hppy hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 13:10

Jiggy., exactly matched our Sanchu's sharif avatar ko ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 04Apr14 "Rajat Tokas' Shaadi will be in Oct "

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum