Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-04, 19:26

Three blind mice, three blind mice,
See how they run, see how they run,
They all ran after the King's wife,
Who cut off their tails with a carving knife,

All the Mughal Sultanat are standing surrounding the Huge Vase as if paying obeisance to the powerful Lord Almighty Rambo ...Jalal orders the person hiding inside the vase to come out  but Mr.X stubbornly  refuses to  come out his 5 star comforts..  Jalal having  persina blood in his veins and being a courteous host decides to entertain Sujamal with some Turkish Spa treatment..He orders one of his  soldiers to pour boiling hot water  in to the Vase.. The soldiers do the needful..A muffled voice yelps out in pain.. Maham's face lights up rivaling the solar powered lamps of muncipal dept while Sharif  looks as if he will wet his pyjamas right then and there.. The Vase is overturned and a bound soldier is bounces out ! All are shocked..

It's time now for the inevitable mosquito coil  : FLASHBACK

Sujamal standing  like a statue of liberty inside  the vase watching a petrified maid scurrying like a cat lapping the forbidden cream... Sujamal  decides that the servant will  reveal his hideout   ..he gets out ..a soldier comes with the sword.. Sujamal trusses  him like turkey ..n escapes..

FLASHBACK ENDS

Jalal orders his loyal servant Atgah to spread out the soldiers n trace the fugitive

RAJAT TOKAS Roars BACK !!

JODHA's  Hojra:

Jodha is praying in front of  Kanha. Sujamal  makes   a hurried entry into Jodha's Hojra.. Jodha Hurries to Sujamal's side..Urges him to escape before Jalal comes..she informs  Sujamal that Jalal is angry * Understatment of  centuries* .. Sujamal apologizes to Jodha for his failure in smoking  out the hidden traitor.. He then again tells Jodha not to inform Jalal about his whereabouts ..when Jodha  seems reluctant , Sujamal swears  on his own head..and Jodha being  Sujamal 's Ladli Behen .. shut up..

Just then Jalal and his entourage   arrive inside . A furious Jalal orders the capture of Sujamal..Jodha is about to reveal the truth but Sujamal shakes his head in the negative.. Jodha watches  Sujamal being taken away quietly..

COMING UP ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL SCENE IN THE HISTORY OF JA

Jalal commands Atgah to throw Sujamal into the prison and that he will take care of the issue later.. Atgah nods his head in subservience..All soldiers move away... A deathly hush in the hojra.. Jalal moves towards Jodha.. every inch a vengeful, jilted love , rage and hatred in equal measures.. while Jodha gives the Jodha look.

Jalal grips Jodha  in a vice like grip .. All the dammed up fears, insecurities  flood out in a torrent of word..spittles spraying liberally.. Jalal states that he knows why THAT STRANGER came Here * he has not recognized Sujamal *  Jalal says that he knows that Jodha used to meet this stranger in the middle of the night  when Jodha looks startled, Jalal informs her that he was waiting for her to come out with truth , to be honest with him ..he remained calm , asked her  and yet she never said the truth ..Jalal demands to know the reason why? Jodha relplies softly that she is helpless  and cannot reveal anything ...

Jalal seems to lose whatever control he had at this most idiotic comeback ever..He pushes Jodha hard..Jodha almost dashes against the pillar ..next to Kanha's temple..  he points at the God, says that he is a emperorand he had never bowed to anybody or anyone his whole life yet He did bow his head to this lord * Point at Krishna* and begged for your life because he  loved her ; Jodha looks surprised on hearing this.... Jalal demands to know whether that fact tickled her perverted need to avenge him.. He again wants to know the reason for her betrayal....He accuses her for making him aware of his heart, a heart that cared for her; a heart that is shouting to give her one more chance to clarify her position:
[font]Jodha's sticks to her standard one liner of being helpless in the situation

Hurt beyond measure, the hurt fuelling his anger further he again pushes her .. he wants to know whether this is what she was taught in her parents home, whether this was the reason why she never allowed him to touch her .jalal points out that he is her husband , he had his rights yet he respected her wish and never touched her .. jalal wants to know whether Jodha did not allow him to get closer cuz of that stranger.. Jodha peers back at him, face stoic and immobile..

Jalal tries all ways to get Jodha to state the truth of the matter, he gives the honor and promise of all her kith and kin, of her father, of her mother, of her upbringing  of her rajvanshi code of ethics , he literally begs her to come out with truth but Jodha remains quiet..Having had enough... He just demands a yes or no on her father's honor..He demands to know whether  Jodha knew the stranger before : Jodha says yes!! Jalal demands to know whether Jodha knew the stranger before their marriage : Jodha says yes. Jalal asks whether she loves that stranger; Jodha says yes !!! Jalal demadns to know since when she knew this stranger : Jodha replies from her childhood.  Jalal is stumped by her replies.. He breaks into laughter of  bitter irony.. He praises her hunar.. Points  his own plams.says this was the hand that clapped in admiration at every hunar of her's but now  He is simply lost in admiration at this new found hunar of her's ..The ability to extract a revenge!!

Taking a deep breath Jalal reins in his temper, coldly orders Jodha to depart from Agra by next day ..He stalks out of Jodha's Hojra leaving a silently sobbing Jodha alone

* The scene where he gets his hand bloodied, where he throws over the  props are there too*

DEK

Jalal is berating all his courtiers for being gulled so easily.. he points out the dangers of their lax security, he is harsh on Maham too  but Maham is happy seeing the incandescent jalal .. She is sure now that jalal's heart has broken and Jodha's exit from Jalal's life is just seconds away...

PRECAP

Sujamla has escaped , piling up a huge body count of Mugal soldiers..Jalal who comes to knw of the escape , decides to capture him himself and is shocked when he comes to the forecourt n sees the piled up bodies..
[/font][/size]

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-04-04, 20:56; edited 9 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-04, 19:48

Tanthya wrote:

aapki bhi kavitaayein shury tants begum.....
sumana.....competition aagaya ...  hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-04, 19:56

Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

aapki bhi kavitaayein shury tants begum.....
sumana.....competition aagaya ...  hppy
I dare not compete  with  Jahapanah Sathya .. Am ..nothing in comparison ..
But will give a tiny try ..

Jab jalal ko shak hai , toh Jodha ko desh nikaala milegaa
Phir sach saamney aayi toh jalal ko afsoos hogaa
Maafi maangtey huvey jalal jodha ke saamney girgirayegaa
Jodhaa ka pyaar .. Usey mohabbat sey chomegaa

Dance notty Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 19:38; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-04, 20:09

sujamal....smart bwoy.....
soldier ko andar daal kar bhaag gaya.....haaaww....  hppy  hppy 
ab Jo ka kya hoga........*gulps*
i'm literally on the edge of my seat...... Shocked

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-04, 20:19

i hate sujamal!!! why is he stopping jodha now?????

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-04, 20:29

updating

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by NeetaRA on 2014-04-04, 20:33

Precap????

NeetaRA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-04, 20:46

uff!!!!! what a episode.i took tome 2 overcome dis shock............

abe yaar, ye jalal ke upar toh biwi ko phisical torture, mental torture, domestic violence ka case thok dena chahiye....... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad do bar jo ko dhakela, uske baal khiche, usko ghusa, or thappad bhi dikhaya!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm damn sure, dat dis is d most powerful scene ever in dis serial..................rajat, today ur acting was superb................

waise, itna melodrama dekhkar maazaa bhi bahot aaya...........rajat, pls go 2 some cardiologist, kyunki tumne dil, dil kehkar apne sinee par kuchh zyada hi maara..........

& most relieving fact is, ekta ka serial ka yeh climax tha, so noe this serial will take a new turn & ofcourse d promo........

by d way precap mein jalal woh promo wala dress hi pehna tha na????????

i thik ye track or 3-4 days chalega.what's ur views guys???????

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-04, 20:48

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-04, 20:54

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:uff!!!!! what a episode.i took tome 2 overcome dis shock............

abe yaar, ye jalal ke upar toh biwi ko phisical torture, mental torture, domestic violence ka case thok dena chahiye....... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad do bar jo ko dhakela, uske baal khiche, usko ghusa, or thappad bhi dikhaya!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm damn sure, dat dis is d most powerful scene ever in dis serial..................rajat, today ur acting was superb................

waise, itna melodrama dekhkar maazaa bhi bahot aaya...........rajat, pls go 2 some cardiologist, kyunki tumne dil, dil kehkar apne sinee par kuchh zyada hi maara..........

& most relieving fact is, ekta ka serial ka yeh climax tha, so noe this serial will take a new turn & ofcourse d promo........

I think iss hafte bhar chalega ..as Sujamal has escaped .. but I hope they get back to their old speed which means it might end by Wed..

Today was Rajat's episode and I am extremely disappointed by paridhi's acting though...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-04, 20:57

aishakapoor wrote:i hate sujamal!!! why is he stopping jodha now?????

IKR !! both bro n sis are dumbo's of first order if they cannot even figure out the fallout after being caught red handed.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-04, 20:58

i'm going to go hide in my cave and sob my brains out...
please do not disturb.....
why...why.....this was the most heart-wrenching, tears inducing scene description and i've not even seen the episode yet......
i'll not be able to survive this weekend.....not at all....
pls o pls...let jalal know the truth already..... i can't wait for monday...aaaargh......
i really don't know what else to say.....
i'm sorry guys but i'm going to go offline and wallow in my melancholy....
goodnight

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-04, 20:58

Tanthya wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:uff!!!!! what a episode.i took tome 2 overcome dis shock............

I think iss hafte bhar chalega ..as Sujamal has escaped .. but I hope they get back to their old speed which means it might end by Wed..

Today was Rajat's episode and I am extremely disappointed by paridhi's acting though...
exactly sathya.paridhi was just like-oh shit yaar chhod diya.itne power ab kaise milega, itne lectures ab kaise denge.........kaun ab humare itne tariff karega..b8 ab amer jayenge toh bor feel honge.pata nehi ab kaise timepass hoga............& she has no shame 4 her brother's limit crossing........ Shocked  Shocked

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-04, 21:00

Jiggy wrote:i'm going to go hide in my cave and sob my brains out...
why...why.....this was the most heart-wrenching, tears inducing scene description and i've not even seen the episode yet......
pls o pls...let jalal know the truth already..... i can't wait for monday...aaaargh......
goodnight
jiggs, relax yaar, baad mein online episode dekh lena..................don't be sorry, chillax yaar.... hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-04, 21:05

Jiggy wrote:i'm going to go hide in my cave and sob my brains out...
goodnight
Jiggly Jiggy , Come out, come out... I tell you ..I have left out half the anguished cries, pleas, entreaties of Jalal as he tries to beg/cajole/coax Jodha into telling him the truth..The pain when he says that he thought she fought death to be with him but now knows that it was not to be with him but to be with that stranger ...The hurt and anger when he says this... ..

Rajat excelled ..He again proves why HE was chosen as Akbar..

what a performance !!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-04, 21:07

OMG!!!!! What just happened? !!! Am still freezed in thought and can't think straight why in the world did Jodha just stand there and did not say a word to defend herself.
CV's that was munis ------( BIG F) for you guys. Shout out  hppy

Her silent lead him on to this end so why does he need to go on his knees to beg for forgiveness.   Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  

This is not going done well with me at all no no no.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-04, 21:12

Nanayaa623 wrote:OMG!!!!! What just happened? !!! Am still freezed in thought and can't think straight why in the world did Jodha just stand there and did not say a word to defend herself.
CV's that was munis ------( BIG F) for you guys. Shout out  hppy

Her silent lead him on to this end so why does he need to go on his knees to beg for forgiveness.   Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  

This is not going done well with me at all no no no.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

I fully concur with you..even in his towering rage, he asks her to reveal the truth but tht idiot*forgive me if I sound harsh but thts what I feel Jodha was today* does not even try to understand the gravity of the situation..forget the gravity..does she even realize the torment and pain that her husband is going through because of her stupid silence...

The apology shud be other way around is my POV...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-04, 21:24

Tanthya " I fully concur with you..even in his towering rage, he asks her to reveal the truth but tht idiot*forgive me if I sound harsh but thts what I feel Jodha was today* does not even try to understand the gravity of the situation..forget the gravity..does she even realize the torment and pain that her husband is going through because of her stupid silence..."

The apology shud be other way around is my POV...

I feel the same way I just scream at her to say something and forget am just scream like a fool at my ipad.  How did they manage to turn her in such an ..... I have no idea and still trying to bring mine mind around it.

I must say though that Rajat did a very good flawless acting today and made the track meaningful .

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-04, 21:31

If there had made her confess the truth and told him about the promised she had made to her brother and the reasons behind it and Jalal still didn't belief her and belief Maham version more then I will understand the coming up episode of " begging for forgiveness". that will be cause and effect situation. They should give us some credit that we too have brains and can reason in line with the show story lines. I need some coffee ice cream treat to clam me.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-04, 22:20

Nanayaa623 wrote:If there had made her confess the truth and told him about the promised she had made to her brother and the reasons behind it and Jalal still didn't belief her and belief Maham version more then I will understand the coming up episode of " begging for forgiveness". that will be cause and effect situation. They should give us some credit that we too have brains and can reason in line with the show story lines. I need some coffee ice cream treat to clam me.
Yes Nanayaa i agree she is a well educated witty princess . She could have twisted her words to reveal her promise to her brother preventing her from revealing anything .. She could have said something at least .. This was so not happening Yaar ..
And rajat kneeling down before his begum is so un princely thing to do for a Moghul yaar ..
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  No 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

hopeofglory

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-04, 22:39

Nanayaa623 wrote:If there had made her confess the truth and told him about the promised she had made to her brother and the reasons behind it and Jalal still didn't belief her and belief Maham version more then I will understand the coming up episode of " begging for forgiveness". that will be cause and effect situation. They should give us some credit that we too have brains and can reason in line with the show story lines. I need some coffee ice cream treat to clam me.

Yes Nanayaa i agree she is a well educated witty princess . She could have twisted her words to reveal her promise to her brother preventing her from revealing anything .. She could have said something at least .. This was so not happening Yaar ..
And rajat kneeling down before his begum is so un princely thing to do for a Moghul yaar ..

To hell with that VACCHAN its her husband who should come first. It was heartless and selfish and not dumb responds towards her husband and even when he said he loved her it was the best time for the cv's to make her break down and say something. In the mix of his fury he still gives her chance to defend herself. What more does she want ha! She is Mrs. do or say nothing and stare!!!! Even his love for her made him to hold on to his fury and restrain from hitting or killing her at the very moment. There is no logic here  dammit am so upset.

Though they both did a good acting as expected from the team in terms of expression and being stupid!.

Sorry I am really not at my best today.

Nanayaa623

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-04, 22:50

Manu, am so upset and sad I made mistake on  how to copy and respond to a comment. I will just take off and relax.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-04, 22:53

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, am so upset and sad I made mistake on  how to copy and respond to a comment. I will just take off and relax.

Aww Hun, Come Here  long hug ...Relax ... sometimes People do the dumbest thing when in love ..but ultimately true love prevails over mindlessness..Heart will reassert n show the way..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-04, 23:19

Rajat finally got a episode to perform.
cheers vase scene looks funny..

here after jalal wont speak abt dhakka since he made tat equal.. hppy

thanks for wu Sathya ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-04, 23:21

candy wrote:Rajat finally got a episode to perform.
cheers vase scene looks funny..

here after jalal wont speak abt dhakka since he made tat equal..  hppy

thanks for wu Sathya ..

He gave it back with interest !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  ..

U are welcome,Candy Begum

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum