Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-04, 23:47

Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, am so upset and sad I made mistake on  how to copy and respond to a comment. I will just take off and relax.

Aww Hun, Come Here  long hug ...Relax ... sometimes People do the dumbest thing when in love ..but ultimately true love prevails over mindlessness..Heart will reassert n show the way..
Tanthya, thanks for the hug I feel a little better now. party4

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-05, 00:22

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, am so upset and sad I made mistake on  how to copy and respond to a comment. I will just take off and relax.

Aww Hun, Come Here  long hug ...Relax ... sometimes People do the dumbest thing when in love ..but ultimately true love prevails over mindlessness..Heart will reassert n show the way..
Tanthya, thanks for the hug I feel a little better now. party4


You are very welcome, ..Just remember  sometimes Storms clear up the grey, overcast skies much faster ushering in the radiant rays of Sun..instead of us having to wait for the clouds to clear slowly ,painfully slowly ....

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-05, 05:08

After watching the preview again I just hope the cV's would allow the King (Jalal) to use his intelligence as a warrior to realized that this was the work of another warrior and therefore deduce that it was Jodha's brother Suja before anyone or action to confirm this to him either from his mum or Suja taking an arrow for him. They made my Jodha dumb today they shouldn't go to far with the Jalal. Or else I will fly and be in India to sue them.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 08:21

guys, ho kya gaya hai tum logon ko????????why r u in shock????????? it's very natural 4 human being...........if a man loves a woman, tgen d also expects, loyalty, frndship frm dat womwn.& jalal ko dekhkar kal mujhe shock se zyaada dukh ho raha tha.he was really helpless..............& madaam har waqt dumb thi, or dumb hi rahegi............ Bang  Bang 

i'm damn sure, trickfully jodha could handle d situation............b8 she didn't..............sometime, i feel dat is not in mind, most of d time she was thinking about her BHAISA'S VACHAN, n8 seeing her husbands pain, her husband's helplessnes.............did u notice dat scene, when jalal ordered her 2 leave agra...there was so much pain, i really cried at dat scene............ No  No 

yesterday was rajat's day, b8 sorry 2 say, kabhi kabhi mujhe uska acting melodrama lag rehi thi, u know dat roaring scene, breaking scene etc.............b8 somehow i degested it, whenever i thought about jo's arrogance, her bhaasans, it felt somehow natural 2 me.................

b8 still i will say, as a husband, u should n8 do physical torture 2 ur wife..............it's always sin.....even if u r shahenshah..............

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 12:33

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, am so upset and sad I made mistake on  how to copy and respond to a comment. I will just take off and relax.
Aww my sweet Nanayaa ... 
 long hug 
I am very upset too .... lets hug and share our disappointment and hope the promo plays soon ... sorry I got busy so replying late my dear ...
 long hug   hug1 long hug  Kiss  Kiss

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 12:36

Nanayaa623 wrote:After watching the preview again I just hope the cV's would allow the King (Jalal) to use his intelligence as a warrior to realized that this was the work of another warrior and therefore deduce that it was Jodha's brother Suja before anyone or action to confirm this to him either from his mum or Suja taking an arrow for him. They made my Jodha dumb today they shouldn't go to far with the Jalal. Or else I will fly and be in India to sue them.
Yess !!!...thats the way Nanayaa .. put the past behind and look forwards to the upcoming exciting tracks ...
 long hug  Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-05, 13:38

RAJAT TOKAS RULED THE SHOW YESTERDAY.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 20:13

sandhya wrote:RAJAT TOKAS RULED THE SHOW YESTERDAY.
This was the first time ever since JA show started .. That Jalal was talking and Jo was quiet .. Did it happen earlier ?.
Hos expressions of hurt were good .. But jo should have been given a few more dialogues .. She appeared like bheegi bili

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 20:16

--sumana13-- wrote:
sandhya wrote:RAJAT TOKAS RULED THE SHOW YESTERDAY.
This was the first  time ever since JA show started .. That Jalal was talking and Jo was quiet .. Did it happen earlier ?.
Hos expressions of hurt were good .. But jo should have been given a few more dialogues .. She appeared like bheegi bili
exactly manudi........ Thumbsup  Thumbsup 

yesterday jo's expression was really dull....... scratch  scratch

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 20:21

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sandhya wrote:RAJAT TOKAS RULED THE SHOW YESTERDAY.
This was the first  time ever since JA show started .. That Jalal was talking and Jo was quiet .. Did it happen earlier ?.
Hos expressions of hurt were good .. But jo should have been given a few more dialogues .. She appeared like bheegi bili
exactly manudi........ Thumbsup  Thumbsup 

yesterday jo's expression was really dull....... scratch  scratch
You know what Sanchari I. Think the creative teams took seriously our commnets about Jodha's endless bhashans and decided to give Rajat the entire stage and keep Jodha quiet ... Rajat a ted his part very well but jodha was found lacking yaar ..
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 20:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sandhya wrote:RAJAT TOKAS RULED THE SHOW YESTERDAY.
This was the first  time ever since JA show started .. That Jalal was talking and Jo was quiet .. Did it happen earlier ?.
Hos expressions of hurt were good .. But jo should have been given a few more dialogues .. She appeared like bheegi bili
exactly manudi........ Thumbsup  Thumbsup 

yesterday jo's expression was really dull....... scratch  scratch
You know what Sanchari I. Think the creative teams took seriously our commnets about Jodha's endless bhashans and decided to give Rajat the entire stage and keep Jodha quiet ... Rajat a ted his part very well but jodha was found lacking yaar ..
 hpee 
yaar aise episodes waqt waqt mein aana chahiye...........ye serial ko nerve ko rakhti hai..........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 20:30

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
This was the first  time ever since JA show started .. That Jalal was talking and Jo was quiet .. Did it happen earlier ?.
Hos expressions of hurt were good .. But jo should have been given a few more dialogues .. She appeared like bheegi bili
exactly manudi........ Thumbsup  Thumbsup 

yesterday jo's expression was really dull....... scratch  scratch
You know what Sanchari I. Think the creative teams took seriously our commnets about Jodha's endless bhashans and decided to give Rajat the entire stage and keep Jodha quiet ... Rajat a ted his part very well but jodha was found lacking yaar ..
 hpee 
yaar aise episodes waqt waqt mein aana chahiye...........ye serial ko nerve ko rakhti hai..........
Yes it was a treat for all the Rajat lovers ... But for jodha fans like me I am upset
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 21:48; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 21:42

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
exactly manudi........ Thumbsup  Thumbsup 

yesterday jo's expression was really dull....... scratch  scratch
You know what Sanchari I. Think the creative teams took seriously our commnets about Jodha's endless bhashans and decided to give Rajat the entire stage and keep Jodha quiet ... Rajat a ted his part very well but jodha was found lacking yaar ..
 hpee 
yaar aise episodes waqt waqt mein aana chahiye...........ye serial ko nerve ko rakhti hai..........
Yes it was a treat doe all the Rajat lovers ... But for jodha fans like me I am upset
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
i'm also upset.waise toh main kisika bhi particularly fans nehi hoon, b8 agar koi bhi lead ka downfall ho, then i becum upset......  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 21:49

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
You know what Sanchari I. Think the creative teams took seriously our commnets about Jodha's endless bhashans and decided to give Rajat the entire stage and keep Jodha quiet ... Rajat a ted his part very well but jodha was found lacking yaar ..
 hpee 
yaar aise episodes waqt waqt mein aana chahiye...........ye serial ko nerve ko rakhti hai..........
Yes it was a treat doe all the Rajat lovers ... But for jodha fans like me I am upset
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
i'm also upset.waise toh main kisika bhi particularly fans nehi hoon, b8 agar koi bhi lead ka downfall ho, then i becum upset......  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
AWW sanchari .. You are like my darling friend .. Hugs my buddy
 long hug long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 21:59

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
yaar aise episodes waqt waqt mein aana chahiye...........ye serial ko nerve ko rakhti hai..........
Yes it was a treat doe all the Rajat lovers ... But for jodha fans like me I am upset
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
i'm also upset.waise toh main kisika bhi particularly fans nehi hoon, b8 agar koi bhi lead ka downfall ho, then i becum upset......  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
AWW sanchari .. You are like my darling friend .. Hugs my buddy
 long hug long hug 
aw thanx sweetipie......... hug1  hug1

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 22:13

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Yes it was a treat doe all the Rajat lovers ... But for jodha fans like me I am upset
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
i'm also upset.waise toh main kisika bhi particularly fans nehi hoon, b8 agar koi bhi lead ka downfall ho, then i becum upset......  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
AWW sanchari .. You are like my darling friend .. Hugs my buddy
 long hug long hug 
aw thanx sweetipie......... hug1  hug1

Aur bhagwaan ney humari sun li toh Jodha will be happy again on Monday itself ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-05, 23:29

hi every1.....m sorry to say,every1 liked Rajat's performance...n it was good  n emotional......but u c it my POV.....in the scenes where he was banging his hands,n being violent with Jo,n he threw things,...n specially when he was getting toooo close to her face n SCREAMING....I thought that he looked insane...n mommy n I were  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ....n I really hated Jo for hurting Jallu soo much......aur her bro had been captured  n if Jallal would kill him..toh death k baad promise ka aachaar dalti kya??? n bhai k ek stupid promise k liye pure family ka vaasta tod diya!!!!!!

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 191
Join date : 2013-12-30
Location : KOLKATA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 23:33

JAISMINE wrote:hi every1.....m sorry to say,every1 liked Rajat's performance...n it was good  n emotional......but u c it my POV.....in the scenes where he was banging his hands,n being violent with Jo,n he threw things,...n specially when he was getting toooo close to her face n SCREAMING....I thought that he looked insane...n mommy n I were  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ....n I really hated Jo for hurting Jallu soo much......aur her bro had been captured  n if Jallal would kill him..toh death k baad promise ka aachaar dalti kya??? n bhai k ek stupid promise k liye pure family ka vaasta tod diya!!!!!!
I felt very sad for Jodha .. But the all Rajat Tokas  fans were very happy to see his performance
 lazee lazee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th April

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:46


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum