Latest topics

Holi celebration in JA + NEW SPOILER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holi celebration in JA + NEW SPOILER

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 11:04

Source : IF
Jalal fights Sujamal while he is trying to escape palace & in a dramatic turn of events, Sujamal ends up saving Jalal's life & its revealed to Jalal that Jodha was secretly meeting her brother. Will Jalal be able to stop Jodha from leaving the palace?

Source : IF  AkDha_Fanatic

One of our member in my Paridhi Sharma's Official Group on facebookshared this latest pic of Paridhi from the sets of Jodha Akbar.!! She said ~"My little Princess got a small chance to work with paridhi in Jodha Akbar... 
In Holi Celebration Scene... will telecast vey soon ..."

Guys finally ... finally finally  ... AkDha will whole heartedly celebrate HOLI yyipppeee ...    this is indeed the MATHURA TRACK.!!!

Pari is looking stunningly amazing with colours on her rosy cheeks ... awwwiieee 

Credit: ~*~Paridhi Sharma = The Exquisite Empress Official Group~*~

Source : IF  susantogiaa

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 14:03; edited 2 times in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Holi celebration in JA + NEW SPOILER

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 11:09

hola guys....i'm back from yesterday's ep210 induced funk  long hug
but that doesn't mean i'm completely recovered....or maybe i am
*sigh...you'll never know hppy
i read all your comments on yesterday's episode...and while i respect each and every opinion here i would like to put forth mine....
rajat's performance....i'm speechless and rightfully so... none of you need to know how spectacular it was.....
what i wanted to add was that nowhere did pari look blank to me.....
infact....i'm astounded by the extent to which these two actors, pari and rajat compliment each other....
in that heartfelt monologue of jalal, i could feel the pain of both Jodha and Jalal and mentally applauded the two for doing such brilliant justice to the role of a couple in despair.....PS and RT hit the nail on the head and hit it precise and hard.... this phenomenal scene will last with us for a long time due to both their contribution and i feel blessed as a viewer to have such a talented pair as the lead for JA......
now i can happily wait for the happy days to come for mt precious akdha  hppy 
wish you all a very good day  long hug 
(P.S. i highly recommend you guys to read skanda12's post on IF....her optimism and non-bashing of the characters leaves you feeling happy even after the most depressing episode....
happy reading)

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 11:19

Jiggy wrote:hola guys....i'm back from yesterday's ep210 induced funk  long hug
i read all your comments on yesterday's episode...and while i respect each and every opinion here i would like to put forth mine....
rajat's performance....i'm speechless and rightfully so... none of you need to know how spectacular it was.....
infact....i'm astounded by the extent to which these two actors, pari and rajat compliment each other....
in that heartfelt monologue of jalal, i could feel the pain of both Jodha and Jalal and mentally applauded the two for doing such brilliant justice to the role of a couple in despair.....PS and RT hit the nail on the head and hit it precise and hard.... this phenomenal scene will last with us for a long time due to both their contribution and i feel blessed as a viewer to have such a talented pair as the lead for JA......
(P.S. i highly recommend you guys to read skanda12's post on IF....her optimism and non-bashing of the characters leaves you feeling happy even after the most depressing episode....
happy reading)
oye, jigs, sr ke baare mein soch dekh jhat se recover ho jayega............... hppy  hppy 
& why dis late holi, jj ke REST SR KE naam kya??????? hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 11:26

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
happy reading)
oye, jigs, sr ke baare mein soch dekh jhat se recover ho jayega............... hppy  hppy 
sanchari darling....aap SR se kuchh zyaada hi chipak rahe hai..... hppy 
har comment mein SR ghusa deti hai.... you're worse than my best friend    ROFL 
aap jaanti nahi? Itna SR sehat ke liye haanikaarak hota hai... ROFL  ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 11:30

oh...i just noticed.....
has pari got a bruise on her forehead....  affraid  
yeh kaisa hua.... Shocked  Shocked

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 11:33

Jiggy wrote:
happy reading)
iske liye main nehi, meri best frnd zimmedar hain, my  comments r deeply inspired by her..... hppy  hppy
jisdin wo sharif banegi, main bhi sharif banjaungi........... hpee  hpee 

aur ek baat, is serial mein jj ke romance ke alawa aur hai hi kya? Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 11:34

Jiggy wrote:oh...i just noticed.....
jallu ka dhakka ka asar.... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 11:41

Jiggy wrote:
happy reading)
iske liye main nehi, meri best frnd zimmedar hain, my  comments r deeply inspired by her..... hppy  hppy
jisdin wo sharif banegi, main bhi sharif banjaungi........... hpee  hpee 

aur ek baat, is serial mein jj ke romance ke alawa aur hai hi kya? Bang  Bang
true...we viewers tune in only for akdha romance.....
and romance is on its way.....yay

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 11:43

hmm...its not really funny
i cringed when he was pulling at her hair and shoving her around...
now that i think of it...jalal has been dhakka-ofying jo since the start of their relationship
first night, mis-carriage track and now this ...
hmmm.......

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by smithashankar on 2014-04-05, 12:37

holi scene in ja,ok, i have seen one more picture of jalal having color on his face in facebook

smithashankar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 12:48

Jiggy wrote:
now that i think of it...jalal has been dhakka-ofying jo since the start of their relationship
hmmm.......
my reply is in wu thread.my first comment.see it........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 12:49

Jiggy ... thanks yaar. So, soon they will bond together. This jungle track will not be dragged.

Sanchu.. Tu bi naa.. Holi celebration post me bi tum SR celebration manaa rahe ho !! Twisted Evil

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 12:52

candy wrote:Jiggy ...   thanks yaar. So, soon they will bond together. This jungle track will not be dragged.

Sanchu.. Tu bi naa.. Holi celebration post me bi tum SR celebration manaa rahe ho !!   Twisted Evil
one question.............agra se amer jane ke raaste mein mathura aati hai kya?????? bit confused about it....... Shocked  Shocked

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 13:01

Sanchu.. May be the jungle where Jo stays..while returning they may go . Else after the so called romance, in palace Jo may ask him to take her..

But are you sure its madura ..else she celebrates in Agra itself.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 13:04

candy wrote:Sanchu.. May be the jungle where Jo stays..while returning they may go . Else after the so called romance, in palace Jo may ask him to take her..

no, i'm saying this bcoz, in their returning, jj will meet shehnaz in mathura.so...........& celebration will be in agra........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 13:05

Jiggy wrote:
hmmm.......
i did...i read everyone's comments...but i was not feeling up to the task of replying and commenting....too emotionally exhausted you see......

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 13:06

smithashankar wrote:holi scene in ja,ok, i have seen one more picture of jalal having color on his face in facebook
really ??.....can you share it....??
pretty pls :D

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 13:08

Jiggy wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
hmmm.......
i did...i read everyone's comments...but i was not feeling up to the task of replying and commenting....too emotionally exhausted you see......
oye chillax kar..............itna senti mat ho..........humare rehte agar humare jigs senti ho gaya, toh hum apna gm thoughts kiske saarh share karenge, ye bhi to zaara soch liya karo........ hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 13:17

candy wrote:Sanchu.. May be the jungle where Jo stays..while returning they may go . Else after the so called romance, in palace Jo may ask him to take her..

no, i'm saying this bcoz, in their returning, jj will meet shehnaz in mathura.so...........& celebration will be in agra........
acc to some spoiler JoJa will visit mathura together.....hmm....
i feel when jallu asked Jo to leave she'll go via the khufia surang and set out to mathura and not amer as her mother said that she could not come back to amer.....
so Jo sets out to mathura to look for kanha (thats what my brain telle me...don't ask) where she'll meet some villagers who will give her common man clothing and she'll play holi there.....jallu is there or not..idk....
what say?

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 13:24

Jiggy wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
hmmm.......
oye chillax kar..............itna senti mat ho..........humare rehte agar humare jigs senti ho gaya, toh hum apna gm thoughts kiske saarh share karenge, ye bhi to zaara soch liya karo........ hpee  hpee
humara mood chahe jaisa ho....humare GM ka kuchh nahi bigaad sakta... ROFL  ROFL 
pros of having evergreen GM....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 13:28

Jiggy wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
humara mood chahe jaisa ho....humare GM ka kuchh nahi bigaad sakta... ROFL  ROFL 
haan, woh to humara bhi koi nehi bigad sakta..........b8 temporarily i'm closing my gm.bcoz, according 2 candy, maybe di is reading all my posts, 4 which still she is n8 talking 2 me...........usse mujhe really bahut darr lagta hain.........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 13:33

Jiggy wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
haan, woh to humara bhi koi nehi bigad sakta..........b8 temporarily i'm closing my gm.bcoz, according 2 candy, maybe di is reading all my posts, 4 which still she is n8 talking 2 me...........usse mujhe really bahut darr lagta hain.........
chalo....achhi achhi dhaarmik baatein karte hai.....
 ROFL  ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 13:55

Babaji ka thullu ROFL ROFL ROFL

jiggy.. Once again a exact one..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 15:02

candy wrote:Babaji ka thullu ROFL ROFL ROFL

jiggy.. Once again a exact one..
haan sirf dharmik baarein karte hain jaise, jallu jodha ke pyar mein pagal hain isliye uske hojre mein joote kholkar jaate hain, har waqt unhe poojte rehte hain...... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum